17th Shard App

Quick question to all y'all, do you think that there should be a 17th Shard App for mobile use? 

I mean, I have no intention on making one, as I have no experience with making mobile apps, but I'm just testing to see if I'm the only one who thinks that this might be a good idea. It would just make everything far more convenient if you ask me, because you could set it up so that you get notifications on your phone about various threads that you're involved with without having to boot up or turn to your computer.

1 hour ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Quick question to all y'all, do you think that there should be a 17th Shard App for mobile use? 

I mean, I have no intention on making one, as I have no experience with making mobile apps, but I'm just testing to see if I'm the only one who thinks that this might be a good idea. It would just make everything far more convenient if you ask me, because you could set it up so that you get notifications on your phone about various threads that you're involved with without having to boot up or turn to your computer.

Yeah, everyone wants one... but no one wants to make one. :P

Yep, I figured that I wasn't the only guy wishing that this would happen, but not having the skill, expertise, or resources for it. It just seems like far to good of an idea for me to have just now.

Oh @Bearer of all agonies, I believe that in total, you would be scared three quarters of the way to death. My reasoning is that if you start out 100 scared points from death, then get scared half of that you'll be at 50 scared points to death. Then if you're scared half to death again, you'll wind up at half of 50, which is 25 scared points to death.

If this makes any sense, then you're welcome, if this makes no sense, then you are also welcome.

19 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Yep, I figured that I wasn't the only guy wishing that this would happen, but not having the skill, expertise, or resources for it. It just seems like far to good of an idea for me to have just now.

Oh @Bearer of all agonies, I believe that in total, you would be scared three quarters of the way to death. My reasoning is that if you start out 100 scared points from death, then get scared half of that you'll be at 50 scared points to death. Then if you're scared half to death again, you'll wind up at half of 50, which is 25 scared points to death.

If this makes any sense, then you're welcome, if this makes no sense, then you are also welcome.

Yeah, it would take a lot of effort from someone who probably needs to do something else, but we’re fine. 

Yes, that does make sense! Not many people answer that one, they are too scared. :P

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

1 minute ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Yeah, it would take a lot of effort from someone who probably needs to do something else, but we’re fine. 

Yes, that does make sense! Not many people answer that one, they are too scared. :P

They fear what they will discover, but I have no such weaknesses.