Mid-Range Game 48: The Southern Wind

Straw

Okay, so I'm trying to get caught up, but there's a lot that happened since I last got on. I like Ash's summary post a lot (and I'm sorry to see you go :() and Quinn's analysis post provided a lot of food for thought, too. I kinda agree that we need to condense votes, so I'm going to give my reads on the people up for the eject. Also, Among Us language cuz I feel like it. :P 

1 hour ago, Quintessential said:

Quinn (1): Illwei
Connie (1): Dannex
Kings (1): Random
Illwei (2): Matrim, Quinn
Random (1): Connie

Quinn: I know it's not really alignment indictive, but I feel like Quinn has been too helpful to be an imposter. This is mostly gut, but Mild Crewmate.

Connie: I agree with Dannex that claiming imposter isn't helpful to crew, so I always just ignore it. Connie could either be having fun as a chaotic crewmate or having fun as a chaotic imposter. It's NAI to me and I can't get a good read on Connie this round, so null I guess. 

Kings: Not a lot to go on here, but I still think it's odd that they weren't very active but were paying a lot of attention to the thread. Null-Very Mild Imposter.

Illwei: I've decided I just can't read Illwei. :P My gut is very suspicious though and I just don't know why. But I don't trust my gut. But also a lot of people trust Illwei, which makes me suspicious. Mild Imposter.

Random: Again, not a lot to go on. They've been vaguely active but not saying a whole lot. Right now, Mild Imposter.

I don't know... I'm bad at this, and even worse when I haven't been keeping up with the thread. I'm going to vote on Illwei for now to spread things out less. But I need to reread things this weekend.

I'm here to talk because I don't want to be replaced. I've been starting a post by post analysis to try it. (I've always wanted to do this and the thread is fairly short. This will probably just be cycle one. I don't really have the time to do everything.)

1. Spoiler

1. Mat: Poke, puts number of elims at 4. (Seems right. Null. Not really saying much here)
    2. Kwin: Agrees with Mat, thinks maybe they have a trapper. (I doubt that. I don't really know what to put for this. Null)
    3. Mat: He's jealous of doctor. (So am I. Null, probably not doctor.)
    4. Qwin: Thinks there is probably and elim doctor. (The odds that the doctor is actually a elim is actually low, so that means that Quinn doesn't know that there isn't a doctor from elim doc which means I'm tinfoiling which means slight village.)
    5. Illwei: Thinks Mat is softclaiming doctor. Points out Kwin assumption change on the number of doctors. (Hmm... I got the opposite point from Mat's post. Nothing else to say)
    6. Qin: Clarifies statement. (I didn't really get anything from this.)
    7. Archer: Banter/Poke (I'm going to be ignoring banter for the most part)
    8. Illwei: Wants Crazy Kwinn
    9. Kwinny: Banter/Self Vote
    10. Illwei: More banter
    11. Mat: Clarifies his doctor statement. He thinks as he writes. (Elims think more about their posts. Slight Village. Very, very slight village)
    12. Kin: Who want my tinfoil? (*Raises hand* I'm running out of ways to spell kinny)
    13. Illwei: Wants to talk about LG (I had a response to this, but it's not allowed, so I'm not saying anything)
    14. Quin: Thinks she can talk about alignment. (See above)
    15. Mat: Remembers a Kwin village self vote. (Coolio)
    16. Quinny: Why is it only that Mat, Illwei and me are talking? The village is quiet. (No it isn't, Archer posted.)
    17. Linanil: Banter/RP with Archer. Yay, they can procrastinate homework now! (Guess what I'm doing as well? :P)
    18. Ash: RP
    19. Illwei: Banter/Can't remember quiny self voting.)
    20. Straw: No discussing on going games. (GMs are in the Elim doc, and only elims are in the elim doc, which means Straw=Elim)
    21. Illwei: More banter (Could we please get some game stuff now?)
    22. Quinntesital: Promises to not talk about on going game.
    23. Mat: RP/Bad memory
    24. Illwei: Wants total RNG. (PLEASE NO! Only Alv is allowed to suggest that sort of thing. Slight elim.)
    25. Dannex: Rules/Roles distribution. (Waaaaaay..... overestimating number of everything. Straw likes his vanillas.)
    26. Kwinnytensital: Fixes Dannex's assumption. (Yes, you should never soft clear because of role)
    27. Straw: Clarifies messenger rules
    28. Dannex: Concedes Quintesitial's point.
    29. Illwei :Pokes holes in Dannex's distribution. (Quinn already pointed out the faults. Possible elim trying to seem useful)
    30. Gears: Rules. More thought out than Dannex's (I like his prediction of elim team composition make up more than dannex's.)
    31. Straw: Gears, there is no bar. (Gears, why didn't you just use the rules in the sign ups. Something fishy is going on here. *Prepares tinfoil for easy access in the future*)
    32. Kwin: Tired. (Good for you!)
    33. Bard: Poke vote on archer who already posted. (:ph34r: Probably just means he was skimming the thread. For some reason that makes me want to put him as more village) Also guessing on what's going to be the sabotage. (Talk about that in the elim doc, because there is nothing the village can do about that man! I thought we went over that! In all seriousness, this is just my personal opinion)
    34. Kwin: Archer already posted....
    35. Bard-Realizes mistake, switches vote
    36. Mat: Gets ninja'd while telling Bard he missed archer. (Same as quinn, just a minute later)
    37. Brighteyes: RP
    38. Illwei: Bard, you logic is faulty. (Talk about this in the doc guys!)
    39. Mat: Total gut vote on quinn. (??? I've got them as my more village at this point. Whatever)
    40. Dannex: Vote on bard for missing archer. (What's that logic? I'd put that down as mid elim, but that's how dannex acted in QF50 as well.)
    41. TJ: RP, Straw loves his vanillas.
    42. Kwin: Votes on bard (What... For now, I'm doing a complete 180 on what I've been saying before and put that down as E!Kwin trying to start misexe in Bard...)
    43. Random: RP that's intended to be null. (You didn't have to say that mate. Slight elim)
    44. Mat: Weird quinn vote. (Totally)
    45. Quinn: Deflecting. (Okay... What's going on here quinn?)
    46. Mat: Admits vote is tentative. (You had basically already said that, but quinn does kind of seem to be freaking out. Yes, I know I'm sort of blowing this out of proportion, but it's weird.)
    47. Quinn: Doesn't want to die. Tries to shift conversation to other suspects. (I might be missing what just went on there, but it felt like Mat put a vote on Quinn, and she panicked.)
    48. Straw: VC
    49. Illwei: Thinks strange things between kwin and Mat, says Straw likes larger teams. Pokes me. (Agrees with my thoughts on what just happened between Mat/kwinne [Good to know that wasn't just me] but how many games has illwei played with Straw as GM?)
    50. Mat: Apparently Unkown posted in sign ups... (No idea what went on because I think they hid their posts.)
    51. Unknown: Why isn't the thread locked? (Would help if I had a time machine)
    52. Liranil: Likes Dannex's reasoning, but won't follow. Pokes King's way. (I highly disagree with your assessment of Dannex's logic. Why would missing a post make you an elim?)
    53. TUO: Guess at role distribution. (Village. RIP.)
    54. Illwei: Once again, this aint role madness. (Yup. I don't think that there are more than 2 of any role)
    55. TUO: Stays strong in their statement. (If they want to be wrong, that's alright with me.)
    56. Mat: Why are TUO and Dannex similar? (Probably because TUO read the thread, saw dannex's post, and was influenced by it while writing their own post)
    57. TJ: Why would Straw change distribution based on what the elim team has? (Yeah, that wouldn't be impartial.)
    58. TUO: IDK (It would help to think before you speak)
    59. Illwei: Says what might be weird about Larinal/why Dannex/TUO might be similar. (I didn't notice the Linaral thing. That's something to think about.)
    60. TJ: Agrees with Illwei, points out what might be sheeping for a misexe on Bard.
    61. Dannex: Shades Mat/Bard (I think that's just a joke... But I can't tell completely.)
    62. Illwei: Not a total stalker. Only a partial one.
    63. TJ: No illwei, Dannex wasn't Mistborn in LG71. (I'll take your word for it)
    64. Dannex: 1-2 doctors with their own doc seems silly. (Prepare to have your mind blown)
    65. TUO: Dannex, you've done ToS. (What's ToS? I think I'm missing something)
    66. Dannex: It's different
    67. TUO: No it's not.
    68. Archer: Gets why post was missed. RPs (Total and complete village. How could anyone think otherwise?)
    69. Dannex: Is positive there are Vanillas.
    70. Mat: No more quinn, although she's not off the hook. Linaril is making lots of tiny mistakes, TUO is contradictory.
    71. TUO: Not contradicting, just saying that it's possible. Votes Mat for gut.
    72. Illwei: Wants to be the one and only PM spider. Says what confirmation bias was. (Thank you, I was wondering that as well.)
    73. Mat: Wondering why TUO was arguing against something he agreed with. (It was weird)
    74. Dannex: Laughs at Illwei's solo doc joke.
    75. Illwei: Don't sus TUO for changing his mind. (Personally I find rock hard opinions more elim indicative than village.)
    76. Mat: Suspects TUO, but not that much.
    77. Illwei: Explains why they think that you can change opinions without realizing it.
    78. Kings_Way: I'm here and will try to be more active. (How's that working out for you?)
    79. Ash: Busy. (I can understand that)
    80. Kwin: Testing TUO's voting of mat, but voting on Linaril
    81. Mat: Yeah... TUO needs to explain himself. (I mean after I just spent like 5 hours writing this, I'm probably just going to end up doing a blind vote with no reasoning, so it's all good. Not really. I hope.)
    82. Kwin: I was skimming, but it stood out so it must be important right? (Maybe not. The memes are always what stand out to me.)
    83. Linaril: Defends TUO, says they are indecisive, removes king's way poke vote. (I don't know what to think about the defense of TUO.)
    84. Mat: Thinks that TUO's sudden jump onto them was weird.
    85. Linaril: Thought that Mat and TUO were arguing about something.
    86. Quinn: Thinks they were, should go read more thourghly. (I think that Mat sused them for being contradictory, and TUO put his vote on Mat.)
    87. TUO: Mat was trying to back up his gut read with reasoning. (There is absolutely nothing wrong with trying to be more specific than "Just Gut")
    88. Mat: There was nothing tunnely about my vote. (Yeah, I've got to agree with mat on that. It wasn't at all tunnely)
    89. Illwei: Mat thinking that TUO shouldn't be arguing against their opinion is sus/vote on them.
    90. Mat: Why is pointing out a contradiction elimmy? (That is true)
    91. Illwei: You shouldn't argue with someone you agree with seems weird to me. (I don't really know what to think of this.)
    92. Mat: In the moment it seemed weird. (I thought it was more like them revising their opinon.
    93. Brighteyes: RP
    94. Bard: TUO's doctor stuff wasn't sus, their reaction to Mat's accusations were. (Ehh... I can see your reasoning, but I don't agree with what you saw in his posts)
    95. Random: Didn't know they had a poke vote.
    96. Mat: Doesn't was Bard to thread pocket him.
    97. Bard: Explains poke vote.
    98. Random: *Understanding dawnsshards*
    99. TUO: Thinks that they explained their mat vote pretty well, and doesn't get that Bard found their post villagery, but still voted on them. (They found their distribution villagery, but not what followed.)
    100. Mat: I'm not hedgy. (*Scrambles to remember what hedgy means*)
    101. TUO: Okay, fine it wasn't hedgy, you were forming a suspicion without voting on it so you could use that as an excuse later.
    102. Mat: I was stating a suspicion. That shouldn't be suspicious. 
    103. TUO: Fine, it was the fact it was a gut read. (Fun Fact: Did you know that if people found gut reads suspicious I would be out by the second round any game?)
    104. Illwei: Pokes me. And I'm so storming inactive I might as well be dead.:P Also, thinks Mat is being pretty laid back.
    105. Kwinn: Didn't vote for bard, that was Mat. Also doesn't have a village playstyle because they always get killed.
    106. Kings way: Yes, reading signed up, he's just dead. (Actually, I was only partially dead.)
    107. Straw: You don't need RP name to sign up.
    108. King's way: Yeah, I know. He has my name.
    109. Brighteyes: VC?
    110. Straw: VC
    111. Mat: I'm allowed to do gut reads TUO.
    112. Me: I'M NOT DEAD! Thoughts on game that are actually outdated. :P (The most villagery thing possible.)
    113. Kwinn: Fine with death of Linaril and TUO, switches vote to change up tie.
    114. Illwei: Doesn't like D1, will stop posting now. Voted Linaril
    115. Linaril: Voted TUO for self pres, and vote on mat.
    116. Archer: RP
    117. Linaril: Sad face for Archer's 3 musketeers RP... (Foreshadowing? I have no idea. Was TUO the other musketeer? I need to go check that)
    118. Illwei: Lied to us. Unvoted linaril. 
    119. Mat: Thinks there is Linaril/Quinn team. (That is a possibility) 
    120. TUO: Moved vote to Linaril, because people found their vote sus. (Too late.)
    121. Illwei: Wants to vote mat but also feels bad about it. Votes mat anyway. (Still lying.)
    122. Mat: Thinks that there are several things wrong with Illwei's vote.
    123. Ash: Giving thoughts on TUO v. Lanril. RP's a bit. (I agree with their thoughts about TUO and Linaril, but this post seemed a bit... late. I know that's weird, but that's what I got from it.)
    124. Quinn: We should know the number of Doctors C2.
    125. Illwei: Doctors should act insane to be confusing.
    126. Ash: We should know the number of doctors is the doc. Puns...

While writing this behemoth of a fluff post there were a few things that came to mind. First, if this is your regular playstyle my respect for you has multiplied exponentially. Secondly, it changed from null/V/E to me responding to posts. I think that whas I took away from the first cycle was that Quinn and Linaril seem weird, but that's subject to change as I do the next couple cycles. But I'm not writing that today. This took me way too long. (I've been writing since 8 and it's 1:30 now. That's why it seemed like I was lurking @Illwei)

2. Edit: I'm not removing the numbering because I don't want to lose this post. And I got ninja'd while writing this. (Big surprise), but from what I've seen so far I don't really want to kill illwei, so I'm going to be staying out of voting this cycle because I'm kind of uninformed.

Edited by Shard of Reading

11 minutes ago, Liranil said:

Illwei: I've decided I just can't read Illwei. :P My gut is very suspicious though and I just don't know why. But I don't trust my gut. But also a lot of people trust Illwei, which makes me suspicious. Mild Imposter.

Not really a huge fan of that reasoning, there, good sir :P.

EDIT:

3 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

I'm here to talk because I don't want to be replaced. I've been starting a post by post analysis to try it. (I've always wanted to do this and the thread is fairly short. This will probably just be cycle one. I don't really have the time to do everything.)

Any quick thoughts on the VC right now? :P.

Edited by Illwei

5 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Not really a huge fan of that reasoning, there, good sir :P.

I agree, which makes me... confused.

If you're an elim, I smell a bus. Maybe. But I'm thinking wayyyy to far ahead for that :P.

9 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:
  • Quinn: Doesn't want to die. Tries to shift conversation to other suspects. (I might be missing what just went on there, but it felt like Mat put a vote on Quinn, and she panicked.)

*rubs eyes* I... was... joking.. how many times am I gonna have to say this smh.

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I agree, which makes me... confused.

I just don't like how she applies that reasoning to me and not to litterally anyone else.

Like,

*sigh*

If I'm not your top Elim-Read don't vote on me, or at least vote on someone earlier on? she gives me a bad gut read-says she doesn't trust that, and then goes and votes on me because I'm being village read?

I'm going to try and look through my PM with TJ and see if I can find his reasoning for Liranil-Quinn to leave with yall because I can see that.

Edited by Illwei

3 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Any quick thoughts on the VC right now? :P.

It is waaaaaaay tooooo spread out. I've been only partially keeping up with the thread, and while I can see why people want to kill you, I don't want to do that, and the people I do want to lynch aren't in the running, and I'm not willing to vote for someone I'm not convinced about, puls there isn't any vote manipluation, so as long as their isn't a last minute switch, we should be fine.

3 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

*rubs eyes* I... was... joking.. how many times am I gonna have to say this smh.

Hmmm... I must have missed that. I'll have to go double check that.

6 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Hmmm... I must have missed that. I'll have to go double check that.

End of this post, in the edits. Edit: To be clear, I didn't realize it wasn't obvious I was joking until people kept bringing that post up this cycle, otherwise I would have explained it earlier : P

Edited by Quintessential

15 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I just don't like how she applies that reasoning to me and not to litterally anyone else.

Like,

*sigh*

If I'm not your top Elim-Read don't vote on me, or at least vote on someone earlier on? she gives me a bad gut read-says she doesn't trust that, and then goes and votes on me because I'm being village read?

I'm going to try and look through my PM with TJ and see if I can find his reasoning for Liranil-Quinn to leave with yall because I can see that.

Yeah. Like honestly at this point I'm probably just gonna vote Liranil C4 regardless of how you flip :P.

...Last minute switch, anyone? xD

Edited by Matrim's Dice

6 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

End of this post, in the edits. Edit: To be clear, I didn't realize it wasn't obvious I was joking until people kept bringing that post up this cycle, otherwise I would have explained it earlier : P

Okie day. Thanks for clarifying.

Edited by Shard of Reading
Storming grammar

10 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I'd rather a switch onto Quinn :P.

There's legit no way for me to self pres unless reading wants to be nice or someone decided to tie it  :P.

And I stand by the fact that little resistance= more likely village as I sit here with 3 votes and litterally one vote on everyone else

Edited by Illwei

12 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

: P Liranil I went back and looked at the stuff you pointed out in my own analysis <_< and you may have a point.

Besides that, I really don't like this association between me and her because while I can see where it came from, I also... like, happen to know that it's wrong? lol so I'd rather just get this out of the way. If she flips elim then we've got ourselves an elim to analyze, and if she flips vil then maybe you'll all leave me alone about the connection between us or something. Though actually, voting on her would probably get me voted off anyway... whatever. 

But on the other hand...

4 minutes ago, Illwei said:

And I stand by the fact that little resistance= more likely village as I sit here with 3 votes and litterally one vote on everyone else

Little resistance? Yeah that just changed. : P problem is, that change seems to be stemming from Mat (who I can't imagine being elims with you) and myself (whom I know to be vil). Ughhhh something here doesn't make sense and I have too much hw rn to sit down and figure out what.

33 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Like,

*sigh*

You were one of my top 2 elim reads?? At least of the people on the chopping block. I don't understand why that's not a good enough reason to vote you, and also...

10 minutes ago, Illwei said:

You say little resistance but there are a lot of people who didn't want to switch to you when Quinn asked. That seemed like resistance to me.

3 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

Besides that, I really don't like this association between me and her because while I can see where it came from, I also... like, happen to know that it's wrong? lol so I'd rather just get this out of the way. If she flips elim then we've got ourselves an elim to analyze, and if she flips vil then maybe you'll all leave me alone about the connection between us or something. Though actually, voting on her would probably get me voted off anyway... whatever. 

But on the other hand...

Little resistance? Yeah that just changed. : P problem is, that change seems to be stemming from Mat (who I can't imagine being elims with you) and myself (whom I know to be vil). Ughhhh something here doesn't make sense and I have too much hw rn to sit down and figure out what.

Which is what's annoying me is because everyone keeps associating me with everyone else. TUO round one, and then Quinn and Illwei this round/some the previous round. I just don't understand why people keep pairing me. It's frustrating and I don't know how to argue against it other than saying I'm not connected with them. 

And the resistance thing is weird to me because before I voted on Illwei, it was just you and Mat. Then I voted and now there's not enough resistance? Idk. It's weird. This makes me more suspicious of Illwei so I guess I'm leaving my vote there. 

I guess if I die, at least I won't have this as an excuse to procrastinate, but I'm village and when I flip village, that doesn't clear any of the multiple people I've been paired with. 

1 minute ago, Liranil said:

You say little resistance but there are a lot of people who didn't want to switch to you when Quinn asked. That seemed like resistance to me.

There was no one actively trying to switch the vote, sure people didn't want to vote but if I was an Elim my team would be voting in at least a way that could save me, via me self-pres voting or what. and all the votes have been on practically vanity wagons. no one actually getting involved besides Quinn, Mat, and Me implies that at least I'm village and the Elim team doesn't care about my case on Quinn, or that all three of us are village. Maybe even that you're village too idk I-

I have some reading to do next cycle if I survive >>

4 minutes ago, Liranil said:

And the resistance thing is weird to me because before I voted on Illwei, it was just you and Mat. Then I voted and now there's not enough resistance? Idk. It's weird. This makes me more suspicious of Illwei so I guess I'm leaving my vote there. 

I... ahhhh I'm sorry I would actually sit down and think about this but I have this stupid virtual lab that's taking like 3 times as long as I thought it would so I can't and I'm just gonna Illwei and then leave to finish it because I don't even know at this point but Liranil so does not read elim to me and Illwei's comment about having no resistance is... like, really odd... 

18 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

Illwei's comment about having no resistance is... like, really odd... 

Oh no the comment Illwei makes every time that there's a situation like this is odd when she's making it about herself oh no  :|.

EDIT:

41 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

uh hold on and especially when you just made this statement???

@Gears
@Liranil
@Condensation
@Dannex
@Matrim's Dice
@Kings_way
@Shard of Reading
@Random Bystander
@Illwei  
@Young Bard

Tagging people to see if anyone wants to save me ;-;

Edited by Illwei

18 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Oh no the comment Illwei makes every time that there's a situation like this is odd when she's making it about herself oh no  :|.

EDIT:

uh hold on and especially when you just made this statement???

@Gears
@Liranil
@Condensation
@Dannex
@Matrim's Dice
@Kings_way
@Shard of Reading
@Random Bystander
@Illwei  
@Young Bard

Tagging people to see if anyone wants to save me ;-;

Uh... I don't know who else I could vote for at this point. I do know that I don't think you are an elim. (I could be wrong though, so...)

8 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Uh... I don't know who else I could vote for at this point. I do know that I don't think you are an elim. (I could be wrong though, so...)

I'm down to vote Gears - Who hasn't been acting like himself. Ash is getting a replacement. Kings way has been lurking but you're sitting there already. Liranil seems way more suspicious to me if Quinn flips E but I'm not sure what else I think. Currently not quite here smh

Quinn makes me join a game and then proceeds to try and kill me smh >> :P.

EDIT:

*sigh*

@Matrim's Dice

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Yeah. Like honestly at this point I'm probably just gonna vote Liranil C4 regardless of how you flip :P.

>>

Liranil

@Straw

Edited by Illwei

15 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I'm down to vote Gears - Who hasn't been acting like himself.

Disagree here, to me Gears seems normal :/ Unlike you. So I'm gonna leave my vote where it is even though an Illwei/Liranil tie could be interesting

11 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Smh if I had a team they'd at least be bussing me if they thought I was gone.

love how yall are content to just sit back and do absolutely nothing here

Ugh but this kinda makes sense. But also if the elims/your hypothetical team haven't done much this whole time, then why would they start now?

Idk what to think anymore.

14 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I don't like this :/ mmmm

Would like to note: I just went back and looked at a couple of the games I played in where vil!Illwei got exed or almost exed and she... uh... never reacts like this? idk, typically she's basically just kinda resigned, and throws a bunch of random votes out there but, like, not super seriously? idk. Could be nothing. But that does strike me as odd.

Won't be on from now until rollover.

10 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

idk, typically she's basically just kinda resigned, and throws a bunch of random votes out there

I don't know my meta but this feels like exactly what I'm doing rn lmao.

If I'm more annoyed it's because I told everyone that I legit don't have time for anything serious this cycle and this is the cycle you decided to try and get me killed.

12 minutes ago, Liranil said:

Ugh but this kinda makes sense. But also if the elims/your hypothetical team haven't done much this whole time, then why would they start now?

Why wouldn't they?? we just voted out two villagers, if they didn't get involved it's because they saw no need to- the village was tearing itself apart plenty fine. Why would they start now? because if I was an Elim they'd need to intervene to keep me alive?

The Elims only need two more misgrinches to win if none of them die. If we have a trapper then they should probably kill tonight, maybe tomorrow, because otherwise Elims for sure win. Tomorrow would be best I guess because if you don't grinch an Elim then you've got nothing to lose from shooting.

@Random Bystander @Dannex <--- sus on them when I die because they were the two people who said they didn't think I was really all that sus and then proceeded to stay on their vanity wagons

EDIT:

Catch RBy checking the thread when I sent that and then proceeding to do nothing pog

Edited by Illwei