Say "Hello" to my little friend!

Cyprian Wiley

Hi all, 
I am from Austria and my favorite non protagonist character is Chiri-Chiri.

Dawnshard spoilers 

Spoiler

And I think that Cultivation, as a goddess of life, has created the larkins in her image. Larkins are like dragons and i want to see Chiri-Chiri become huge and maybe even shapeshifting while worldhopping and helping Rysn create some kind of cosmere wide trading routs for all kind of stuff. 

Oh and I think that Dalinar will become Honor and Lift will become Cultivation.
Adolin and Shallan will become Worldhoppers too. Oh and I really really hope that Hoid can bring his Spren to Scadrial in the Second Era. But I could not find anything in Era Two that supports. 
Probably no one even reads those Introductions but if I am right with something I can prove it. 

Thanks to the team of the 17. Shard and Brandon Sanderson.

Oh and I have a Who´s that Cosemere Character here for you now if anyone reads this. (I also sen´t another one per Mail)
You can answer directly here. 

This Character is from Roshar.

This Character met Szeth and survived.

This Character is older the most of it´s kind that we see.

This Character is wealthy. 

This Character was mentioned when Brandon was asked to choose a mentor in the Cosmere and he mentioned, that he would choose this Character as his Babsk.

I know this is easy but It also identifies the Character 100% so I do not have to write the name down.
mentioned wob:
https://wob.coppermind.net/events/435/#e14129

(edited to make the 5. clue more readable) 

Edited by Chiri-Chiri<3

Welcome! Enjoy the Shard, but please remember that any spoilers shouldn't be discussed here, especially Rhythm of War spoilers.

Edit: Who's that Cosmere Character answer below

Spoiler

I can't remember his name, but is it the guy who was Rysn's babsk? 

Edited by Chinkoln

Hmm... is the Dawnshard spoiler period over?

Anyhoo, welcome to the Shard!

As for your Who's that Cosmere character? I think it's

Spoiler

Syl

As the Ancient Daughter, she's technically the oldest Honorspren currently alive

She's clashed with Szeth, as a Shardblade, with Kal

She is from Roshar

Uh... she's definitely not poor

(why are we answering this in spoiler boxes?)

Edited by Honorless

Hey thank you everyone for this nice greetings.
I am astonished, that you are actually reading those. In most forums I´ve been to people just say "Hi". Such a nice community. But I could have guessed, that Cosmere Fans like reading :D .
And sorry for the Spoiler. I just read the part above the actual posts an there was nothing about spoilers written. (This part: "New to our community? Post a topic here letting us know that you exist!")
And because I love  those 2 things, I introduced myself with theories and  WTCC.  And just to be sure i tagge dit with "full cosmere spoiler"
But it won´t happen again and I´ll read the pinned posts first now :)
WTCC 
@Chinkoln Your guess is right :D 
@Honorless I am sorry, but your guess is wrong. Maybe I should rephrase the 5. tip 

1 minute ago, Chiri-Chiri<3 said:

Hey thank you everyone for this nice greetings.
I am astonished, that you are actually reading those. In most forums I´ve been to people just say "Hi". Such a nice community. But I could have guessed, that Cosmere Fans like reading :D .
And sorry for the Spoiler. I just read the part above the actual posts an there was nothing about spoilers written. (This part: "New to our community? Post a topic here letting us know that you exist!")
And because I love  those 2 things, I introduced myself with theories and  WTCC.  And just to be sure i tagge dit with "full cosmere spoiler"
But it won´t happen again and I´ll read the pinned posts first now :)
WTCC 
@Chinkoln Your guess is right :D 
@Honorless I am sorry, but your guess is wrong. Maybe I should rephrase the 5. tip

Aw, well, maybe next time

Hey we've got a Who's that Cosmere character game going on the forums? Would you care to join?

I think no one's hosting one at the moment, so it's the perfect time to join if you've got any more clues designed! 

1 minute ago, Honorless said:

Aw, well, maybe next time

Hey we've got a Who's that Cosmere character game going on the forums? Would you care to join?

I think no one's hosting one at the moment, so it's the perfect time to join if you've got any more clues designed! 

Ah perfect. I´ll join immediately :D
Thank you very much!

Sorry, Introduce Yourself should generally be spoiler free, and we generally move cosmere questions out of here (see the pinned message there). In dedicated book discussion forums, you can go into details. I have moved this to the Dawnshard spoiler board. But like, you probably shouldn't just randomly put giant spoilers in the introduction board. That's not great. See here for policies: 

The Dawnshard spoiler period is not over because the spoiler board still exists. And the RoW and Dawnshard spoiler policy:

In general each forum has pinned messages that can have useful things, like this one in Introduce Yourself which states spoiler matters (it's spoiler free): 

@Chaos Thank you very much. I honestly feel honored to get a direct response from you and you always seem to be such a nice guy in the videos :D
I am sorry for the circumstances and I already mentioned my reasoning. And the "Introduce yourself forum is the best way to have a topic just about myself.
I will make a new post there. 
Oh, and someone actually changed the description of the forum so that the mistake should not happen again which is great!

And it is awesome that you actually care for the rules and then change it instead of just verbally attacking the new members :D
I already feel welcome here now. :D 

Thanks again and I am looking forward to next Shardcast!