Mistborn Animatic by me (Don't Lose your Head from SIX)

ProfetessaOscura

7 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

This is awesome! I really like the song choice, and the art looks great!

(also this introduced me to your YouTube channel so it’s time to binge some cosmere animatics :P

for real, the song is so perfect with the French Mistborn vibes and grim humor. The other animatics are less "cry laughing" and "more cry from sadness or awe," but there's always the little comments that only last a few frames; I've used the , and . keys on the animatics more than anything else on YouTube :D

1 hour ago, PandACT said:

for real, the song is so perfect with the French Mistborn vibes and grim humor. The other animatics are less "cry laughing" and "more cry from sadness or awe," but there's always the little comments that only last a few frames; I've used the , and . keys on the animatics more than anything else on YouTube :D

I love putting little bits of dry humor in!  When I made my Kaladin animatic, it took so long and some of the panels were so grueling to draw, that I couldn't help but put a couple of snarky comments in here and there.  Then the people who watched it actually really liked it!  So I've kept slipping in some here and there whenever the opportunity arrives.  This one probably has the most, for being my shortest video, just because this one I did make with the whole purpose of being more light-hearted.