Cats Forever!

13 hours ago, 2EmLee2 said:

Cats are superior to dogs in almost every way. For instance:

• They clean themselves.
  • They have retractable claws.
  • They can be fluffy and absolutely adorable but at the same time be tiny killing machines.
  • They can fend for themselves (Most of the time).
  • Meows are more pleasant than barks.
  • They don't demand your 24/7 attention.
  • They are graceful.
  • They are majestic.

Anyway, I have never personally owned a cat, but many of my extended family members have cats, and our next-door neighbors have a fat (very fat) grey floofy cat who loves literally everyone and will roll on her back to make you give her belly rubs. The cat's name is Rosey (My sister named her, before she was just called "Lil' grey") and Rosey pretty much adopted us. She comes to our back door and meows at us until someone goes outside to give her cuddles. Literally cuddles. She will sit on your lap and sharpen her claws on your legs and rub her face on yours. I don't let her do that to me because I hate cat hair, but it's adorable watching her do it, though.

Here is a funny cat song:

Hide contents

[Spoilered for size]

This song is true!

• 1 year later...

So I have 12 cats,all amazing,all fluffy and extremely cute.

Spoiler

5 of them died on my birthday because of an "antidote" the "vet" gave them,another one was eaten by stray dogs.

The saddest part is that you love  them with all ur hear be it cats or dogs,but you just...Lose them at one point.

Spoiler

Still tearing up about it

Cats furever

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Y'know, I always thought I was a dog person! Like, a "GRRR CATS SUCK" dog person. But then, I got a cat! That doesn't mean that now I'm all, "GRRR DOGS SUCK" though. I find that I love my Bengal Kitten and my Golden Doodle puppy equally. 

Just now, Sequence said:

Y'know, I always thought I was a dog person! Like, a "GRRR CATS SUCK" dog person. But then, I got a cat! That doesn't mean that now I'm all, "GRRR DOGS SUCK" though. I find that I love my Bengal Kitten and my Golden Doodle puppy equally. 

It is quite possible to love both. My family likes to watch other peoples dogs and we have two cats. Golden doodles are cute, fun, and energetic!

7 hours ago, Telrao said:

Have... have I found heaven? C-cat people? Other cat people? DOMI YES

And a question:

What is cuter - a purr, or a mew? I have been thinking about this.

I'd say a mew is cuter, the high pitched sound is adorable! A purring cat is great, but the purr itself isn't that cute.

• 2 months later...

I like cats in some ways. Here's my opinion on them real quick

Spoiler

Cats (Good things)

- Useful for killing mice

- Funny (Though sometimes that makes them wreck stuff)

- Can be nice, smaller than a lot of dogs so they sometimes don't wreck as much stuff.

- Fluffy

(NOT good things)

- Randomly hate you

- Scratch

- Small

- Can't protect like a good ol' dog

Dogs (Good things)

- Fun to play fetch with

- More useful on the ranch (I live on one)

- Loyal (If trained well and are not beaten)

- Fun to pet

- Normally don't randomly scratch the heck out of your arms

- Don't climb stuff (as much as cats)

(Bad stuff)

- Slobber

- I'm done with this list I'm going to summarize.

Y'all might like cats and I respect that. I don't hate them. I just like dogs more. Especially my dog. He's epic, though he's getting on in years.. He's loyal and all that good stuff. He chases cows (So I bet if someone was threatening me I could say "Get 'em!" and he'd protect me.) and protects me from the cows. He loves to adventure with me and chase sticks. Cats don't really follow you like trained dog-friends. Cats are sick in stories though. Giant cats like tigers are cool and scary. Like the ride able wild cats in Ark (videogame). Dogs vs Cats isn't much of a contest rather than a preference. I'll gladly join here and laugh about cats and dogs. Kittens are cute. Puppies are cute. Puppies bite the crap out of you, and cats scratch the crap out of you. Pros and cons. Opinions. *Mic drop

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Sorry. I don't know why the heck I wrote all of this. Just ignore me. :lol: *palm to face