Cats Forever!

Hello! I like cats more than dogs!

But I like parrots more than cats.

I still love dogs, though, but I'd rather have a cat. They just are more content with hanging out and aren't constantly depending that you give them attention (or food). And even if they do want attention, you can ignore them and they won't go and burn the house down while you're looking the other way.

I'm also allergic to cats. And dogs.

Which is why we have a hypoallergenic dog and I have a bird.

*tips hat*

*steps backwards off of cliff*

Byeeeeee.

Spoiler

I do apologize. It's 12:30 in the morning here at the moment, and I need to sleep, but I'm not, and therefore am acting in an odd manner.

Goodnight.

20 minutes ago, Tesh said:

Hello! I like cats more than dogs!

But I like parrots more than cats.

I still love dogs, though, but I'd rather have a cat. They just are more content with hanging out and aren't constantly depending that you give them attention (or food). And even if they do want attention, you can ignore them and they won't go and burn the house down while you're looking the other way.

I'm also allergic to cats. And dogs.

Which is why we have a hypoallergenic dog and I have a bird.

*tips hat*

*steps backwards off of cliff*

Byeeeeee.

Reveal hidden contents

I do apologize. It's 12:30 in the morning here at the moment, and I need to sleep, but I'm not, and therefore am acting in an odd manner.

Goodnight.

TESH you're here!!!!! *happy noises*

Cats are superior to dogs in almost every way. For instance:

• They clean themselves.
  • They have retractable claws.
  • They can be fluffy and absolutely adorable but at the same time be tiny killing machines.
  • They can fend for themselves (Most of the time).
  • Meows are more pleasant than barks.
  • They don't demand your 24/7 attention.
  • They are graceful.
  • They are majestic.

Anyway, I have never personally owned a cat, but many of my extended family members have cats, and our next-door neighbors have a fat (very fat) grey floofy cat who loves literally everyone and will roll on her back to make you give her belly rubs. The cat's name is Rosey (My sister named her, before she was just called "Lil' grey") and Rosey pretty much adopted us. She comes to our back door and meows at us until someone goes outside to give her cuddles. Literally cuddles. She will sit on your lap and sharpen her claws on your legs and rub her face on yours. I don't let her do that to me because I hate cat hair, but it's adorable watching her do it, though.

Here is a funny cat song:

Spoiler

[Spoilered for size]

4 hours ago, 2EmLee2 said:

Cats are superior to dogs in almost every way. For instance:

• They clean themselves.
  • They have retractable claws.
  • They can be fluffy and absolutely adorable but at the same time be tiny killing machines.
  • They can fend for themselves (Most of the time).
  • Meows are more pleasant than barks.
  • They don't demand your 24/7 attention.
  • They are graceful.
  • They are majestic.

Anyway, I have never personally owned a cat, but many of my extended family members have cats, and our next-door neighbors have a fat (very fat) grey floofy cat who loves literally everyone and will roll on her back to make you give her belly rubs. The cat's name is Rosey (My sister named her, before she was just called "Lil' grey") and Rosey pretty much adopted us. She comes to our back door and meows at us until someone goes outside to give her cuddles. Literally cuddles. She will sit on your lap and sharpen her claws on your legs and rub her face on yours. I don't let her do that to me because I hate cat hair, but it's adorable watching her do it, though.

Here is a funny cat song:

Reveal hidden contents

[Spoilered for size]

I approve wholeheartedly with this post. Now I must follow you XD.

4 hours ago, Enter a username said:

Me when I see a cat:

"That's pretty cute."

Me when I see a dog:

*Incoherent joy babble*

*downvotes*

there is another thread for this worldview though I will not name it here for fear that it’s unholy taint will spread to this thread. There is also the ‘cats are better then dogs in some ways but worse in others’ thread because animal equality is a good thing.