Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bulzimacheck

Kaladin and leshwi champions

11 posts in this topic

What if Leshwi and Kaladin end of being the champions? Would their honor allow them to fight to the death? Could they be pitted up against one another and then have the respect for one another to say we defy these orders? We will not fighting! It would be the honorable thing to do on multiple levels. Seems to be an idea I would want as a spren

17 minutes ago, Bulzimacheck said:

What if Leshwi and Kaladin end of being the champions? Would their honor allow them to fight to the death? Could they be pitted up against one another and then have the respect for one another to say we defy these orders? We will not fighting! It would be the honorable thing to do on multiple levels. Seems to be an idea I would want as a spren

Dalinar has said multiple time he will be his own champion.

I don't think Leshwi wants to fight for either side anymore, considering she went to the Shattered Plains where the listeners are.

If I were odium I would choose a Reshi Isle to fight for me. What now, Dalinar? 

14 minutes ago, teknopathetic said:

Oh lord that would awesome! Haha

1 hour ago, teknopathetic said:

Ready the anti-voidlight bombs. (Maybe evacuate everyone first, though.)

1 hour ago, teknopathetic said:

Champions have to meet on the top of Urithiru. Impossible for Reshi Island :lol:

10 minutes ago, Bzhydack said:

Champions have to meet on the top of Urithiru. Impossible for Reshi Island :lol:

Fine, bring a Chasmfiend. Dalinar doesn't have a blade, and still hasn't earned his armor. All Odium needs is a crane. (or a bunch of Heavenly ones.)

Edited by Aspiring Writer

I do feel Kaladin or Szeth will be the champion. Leaning more towards Szeth since it is his book after all and he has night blood. Just have Dalinar open the perpendicularity and let Szeth go to town. 

Odiums champion will also be something tricky most likely. I do like the idea of a chasm fiend. :lol:

6 hours ago, Bzhydack said:

There is no rule that Odium can't pick the animal up and move it! 

Squish

18 hours ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Fine, bring a Chasmfiend. Dalinar doesn't have a blade, and still hasn't earned his armor. All Odium needs is a crane. (or a bunch of Heavenly ones.)

I haven't read Wheel of Time in years, but my first thought was that he could just open a gateway. :D