Wings of Fire RP

JesterLavorre

5 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

I could probably find out for certain tomorrow, because my brother's friend is obsessed with wings of fire. But, when I read the graphic novel, they still draw them with the wing cuffs on.

And the graphic novels are always right, right? :P

Please do find out for sure.

Just now, Condensation said:

All right then. Thanks, Fallapede. Reading, I bow to your greater memory. ;)

Cower in awe mortal!

Polar realized that the appearance of the new dragon had caused him to completely forsake his surroundings. He took a quick glance. As he scanned the sky, he saw a mudwing moving towards them. "Get down," He said to the strange icewing.

@Fallapede @The Unknown Order

Just now, Shard of Reading said:

Polar realized that the appearance of the new dragon had caused him to completely forsake his surroundings. He took a quick glance. As he scanned the sky, he saw a mudwing moving towards them. "Get down," He said to the strange icewing.

"What? What is it?" Samba looked around and saw a reddish brown dragon coming in their direction. Must be a MudWing. They were allied with the SkyWings, if she remembered right. That meant the SeaWings wouldn't like them. She screwed up her face in a mad expression.

If you couldn't tell, she's inexperienced with negative emotions. When she tries to look mad or cross or something, it probably just looks like her brain has some serious problems. ;)

2 hours ago, Fallapede said:

Auburn flew up out into the guard post. Her hours of searching had been utterly fruitless, and she was beginning to regret the sleep she'd lost. She saw a strange congregation of dragons upon reaching her post, and blinked a few times to make sure she was actually seeing right. A Seawing, an Icewing, and... something else. She didn't actually care what they did, but if they caused a ruckus it'd make it harder to get her sibs out. Resigned, she slowly began flapping over to do something about it.

Seeing Auburn flying across the arena, Fen flew to catch up with her. “Hey! How are you doing? I was just talking to some of the prisoners. They seem nice.”

On 1/25/2021 at 9:01 AM, Shard of Reading said:

Personality: Calculating and cutthroat. He'll do anything to get what he wants. How do I say this? The other aspect of his characteristic, was that if you give him a favor, he's not going to let it go unrepayed. He tries not to underestimate other dragons, because people do it to him. But that doesn't mean he's without bias. (Lazy rainwings...)

So, I decided that I wanted to change Polar's personality. This was what I wrote when I was planning him out, but I've decided that the calculating and cutthroat don't really fit him. I don't think that he'd do underhand things to get what he wants. This is just from what I've been figuring out as I write him.

46 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

Seeing Auburn flying across the arena, Fen flew to catch up with her. “Hey! How are you doing? I was just talking to some of the prisoners. They seem nice.”

"I'm fine. A bit sleepy. Some of the prisoners are up to something weird. I wanna make sure they don't try anything dumb. You on lunch duty?"

Just now, Shard of Reading said:

So, I decided that I wanted to change Polar's personality. This was what I wrote when I was planning him out, but I've decided that the calculating and cutthroat don't really fit him. I don't think that he'd do underhand things to get what he wants. This is just from what I've been figuring out as I write him.

Just write as you think they would do. no need to worry about the personality fitting perfectly.

3 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:
4 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

"I said, I don't know. Yeah I've got to get out of here as well. The first chance I get, I'm gone."

"First chance? How about you help me and I help you," says a Skywing that is... blue? as they scramble up.

Wait what happened here?

54 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

“Yup! Everyone here is so interesting. It’s great! Except for the fact they’re chained up, that is.”

"You make an interesting point. If we set some of them loose, it might cover our escape. Good thinking."

On second thought, I'm happy for Fen to be the bigwings.

11 hours ago, Condensation said:

"What? What is it?" Samba looked around and saw a reddish brown dragon coming in their direction. Must be a MudWing. They were allied with the SkyWings, if she remembered right. That meant the SeaWings wouldn't like them. She screwed up her face in a mad expression.

Would you have negative opinions on Pyrus/Frostin asking if you're constipated?

Edited by The Unknown Order

6 hours ago, Condensation said:

That's fine. 

23 hours ago, Condensation said:

Frostin looks at the Seawing, "...Are you constipated?"

14 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Huh?" Samba dropped the mad expression. Was it really that bad? "No, no."

"Ok, good, good." Frostin looks at the incoming Mudwing and talks imperatively, "What are you doing away from your post? These prisoners are neglected. If their circumstances haven't changed when I return, I will take this matter to Queen Scarlet herself!"

@Fallapede

Edited by The Unknown Order

46 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

"Ok, good, good." Frostin looks at the incoming Mudwing and talks imperatively, "What are you doing away from your post? These prisoners are neglected. If their circumstances haven't changed when I return, I will take this matter to Queen Scarlet herself!"

@Fallapede

"Might I have the pleasure of knowing exactly how stupid you think I am?"