Wings of Fire RP

JesterLavorre

Name: Umm... Polar is a good ice wing name right?

Tribe: Let's do an icewing

Description: Small and scrawny, he stopped growing when he was young, so people always underestimate his age.

Other Powers: Normal ice wing stuff. Freeze breath, cold resistance

Backstory: His early history isn't that important. Had a family... yada yada, joined the military, yada yada.... That sort of stuff. He was always sent on the scouting missions for his troop, because he was so small, but recently he made a blunder and was captured by the skywings.

Personality: Calculating and cutthroat. He'll do anything to get what he wants. How do I say this? The other aspect of his characteristic, was that if you give him a favor, he's not going to let it go unrepayed. He tries not to underestimate other dragons, because people do it to him. But that doesn't mean he's without bias. (Lazy rainwings...)

What do you guys think of this character?

Edited by Shard of Reading

53 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Personality: Calculating and cutthroat. He'll do anything to get what he wants. How do I say this? The other aspect of his characteristic, was that if you give him a favor, he's not going to let it go unrepayed. He tries not to underestimate other dragons, because people do it to him. But that doesn't mean he's without bias. (Lazy rainwings...)

So... he repays debts. That's not exactly honourable... but maybe doesn't like to feel beholden to anyone?

And I love him, I can't wait for him and Samba to clash... because they'll clash.

27 minutes ago, Condensation said:

So... he repays debts. That's not exactly honourable... but maybe doesn't like to feel beholden to anyone?

I didn't know how to state it, and honorable seemed to be the best way to say it. I was thinking, like he had his own moral compass, that's wasn't exactly "right" per se, but was a way for him to not be a total jerk.

Polar groaned. He ached all over. The sky wings hadn't exactly treated him softly. Polar quickly scanned his enclosure. He was stuck in a cell. As he continued to explore his new space, Polar felt the oppressive heat begin to beat down on him. He tried to spread his wings to provide some shade, and that was when he realized he couldn't move them. The Skywings had clamped his wings together. Polar growled under his breath. He needed to get out of here. He knew what skywings did with their prisoners and, he didn't feel like dying right now.

4 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

I didn't know how to state it, and honorable seemed to be the best way to say it. I was thinking, like he had his own moral compass, that's wasn't exactly "right" per say, but was a way for him to not be a total jerk.

Yeah, that makes sense. And... *per se, dying

7 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

Polar groaned. He ached all over. The sky wings hadn't exactly treated him softly. Polar quickly scanned his enclosure. He was stuck in a cell. As he continued to explore his new space, Polar felt the oppressive heat begin to beat down on him. He tried to spread his wings to provide some shade, and that was when he realized he couldn't move them. The Skywings had clamped his wings together. Polar growled under his breath. He needed to get out of here. He knew what skywings did with their prisoners and, he didn't feel like dying right now.

Fen landed on the next cell over. It held an icewing who seemed to be just waking up. “Hi!” Fen said. “Ooh... those wing cuffs look like they hurt. Sorry about that. Do you want some food?”

1 hour ago, JesterLavorre said:

Fen landed on the next cell over. It held an icewing who seemed to be just waking up. “Hi!” Fen said. “Ooh... those wing cuffs look like they hurt. Sorry about that. Do you want some food?”

Polar looked up. It was a mudwing holding several large talonfuls of food. He suddenly realized how hungry he was. But did he want to accept food from an enemy? His stomach told him yes, and from what he had heard from the other icewings who had escaped he might be here a while, so he might as well listen to it. "Yeah, food would be great. What do you have? My name is Polar, by the way."

This is an interesting 1,500 post...

4 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Polar looked up. It was a mudwing holding several large talonfuls of food. He suddenly realized how hungry he was. But did he want to accept food from an enemy? His stomach told him yes, and from what he had heard from the other icewings who had escaped he might be here a while, so he might as well listen to it. "Yeah, food would be great. What do you have? My name is Polar, by the way."

“Fen.” Seeing his apprehension at the food, she offered “Hey, what do ocewings like to eat. Maybe I could get something better for you tomorrow?”

2 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

"Nice to meet you Fen. I like raw meat. Preferably fish. But if you don't have that, I'm fine. I'm hungry enough to eat a bear. I'm not some insane rainwing, I eat what nature intended Dragons to eat."

“Oh, great! That makes things easy for me. Well, for today, here’s some meat. Uh... I’m not sure what it’s from.”

5 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

“Oh, great! That makes things easy for me. Well, for today, here’s some meat. Uh... I’m not sure what it’s from.”

"Thanks." Polar grabbed the food, and giving the disgustingly charred red meat, and giving into his stomach's complaints, he took a huge bite and ate the whole hunk in 3 bites. Gagging slightly, Polar amended his previous statement, "I think that raw meat thing is actually non-negotiable."

6 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

"Thanks." Polar grabbed the food, and giving the disgustingly charred red meat, and giving into his stomach's complaints, he took a huge bite and ate the whole hunk in 3 bites. Gagging slightly, Polar amended his previous statement, "I think that raw meat thing is actually non-negotiable."

Fen laughed. “Got it. You know, don’t tell anyone else I told you this, but I think there’s a Skywing over there whi’s doing something he’s not supposed to be.”

Just now, JesterLavorre said:

Fen laughed. “Got it. You know, don’t tell anyone else I told you this, but I think there’s a Skywing over there whi’s doing something he’s not supposed to be.”

"What?" Polar cranned as far out of his cell as he could to try and see the skywing. "Where? What's weird with them? Sorry, if this is intrusive."