Wings of Fire RP

JesterLavorre

This should work... let me know if it doesn't.

When Samba had heard Queen Scarlet's guards in the woods, she'd instinctively disguised herself as a SeaWing. She'd forgotten that the SeaWings were on Blister's side, while the SkyWings were on Burn's side. The guards had taken her prisoner, claiming she could fight in Queen Scarlet's arena. She hadn't been brave enough - or fast enough - to reveal herself as a RainWing. They hadn't even taken sides in the war! The guards would probably take her anyway. She regretted being taken prisoner... but not enough to really do anything about it.

They took her to a giant palace perched on a mountain, bigger than anything she'd ever seen! She let out a sigh of wonder.

One of the guards looked at her. "What, you never seen a palace before?"

She instinctively pulled her wings in. "Um... of course I have! I just..." Samba struggled to come up with a good lie.

"One of our greatest prides," said the guard, puffing up and saving her an answer. "Surely much better than anything you could have in the SeaWing kingdom."

She nodded, pretending like she knew about that sort of thing, and let them take her into the palace.

13 hours ago, JesterLavorre said:

Fen first flew up to a dark colored seawing. Did seawings even eat anything but fish. “Uh, hi.” Fen said. “I brought lunch.”

Only the small voice of 'go on' was stronger than fear. Tide knew she was going to die, eventually, she'd seen Scarlet's champion, the one they called Orb or something, who could burn dragons just by touching them. 

The Sky Kingdom was scorching hot up on the stupid pillar she was on. A MudWing came with a bucket. Why did MudWings do all the work in the Sky Kingdom? Did they like being treated like servants? 

"Uh sure." Tide said with low enthusiasm. 

2 hours ago, Exotwo said:

Only the small voice of 'go on' was stronger than fear. Tide knew she was going to die, eventually, she'd seen Scarlet's champion, the one they called Orb or something, who could burn dragons just by touching them. 

The Sky Kingdom was scorching hot up on the stupid pillar she was on. A MudWing came with a bucket. Why did MudWings do all the work in the Sky Kingdom? Did they like being treated like servants? 

"Uh sure." Tide said with low enthusiasm. 

"Hey, psst," calls out a whisper from behind your cell, "Come over here."

1 minute ago, The Unknown Order said:

"No-one, go away."

Fen cocked her head at the dragon. He was a blue... but otherwise looked like an especially prickly sky wing. “Um, I’m pretty sure you’re not no-one.” His scales were so cool. Maybe they could be friends? “Hi! I’m Fen!”

2 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

I can't read the first five anymore, they're too young for me, but I love the rest.

4 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

Fen cocked her head at the dragon. He was a blue... but otherwise looked like an especially prickly sky wing. “Um, I’m pretty sure you’re not no-one.” His scales were so cool. Maybe they could be friends? “Hi! I’m Fen!”

He... stops, who was this dragon? Were they stupid? "...I'm Pyrus." Or Frosten if he was talking to Icewings.

2 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

"Ya, let's go with that, I'm a big scary Skywing and you should leave." Pyrus flares his wings at Fen.

Tide turns her head to see the blue skywing. 

"I'd suggest you shut up and stop talking because it is getting quite suspicious. Even a skywing would notice if the Mudwing they sent up to feed the prisoners stayed at one place for too long." Tide said. "And also, Pyro or Pyrus or Pyrin or whatever, how did you get up here without anyone noticing?"

Just now, Exotwo said:

Tide turns her head to see the blue skywing. 

"I'd suggest you shut up and stop talking because it is getting quite suspicious. Even a skywing would notice if the Mudwing they sent up to feed the prisoners stayed at one place for too long." Tide said. "And also, Pyro or Pyrus or Pyrin or whatever, how did you get up here without anyone noticing?"

"...I climbed? It wasn't very hard."

He just got lucky. He didn't fly because he would be seen.

Just now, The Unknown Order said:

"...I climbed? It wasn't very hard."

"And why, would you climb up here? To rescue a little Seawing Dragonet?" Tide says with some annoyance in her voice. Everyone knew that Skywings were stupid, but really, they wouldn't do anything without a good reason, unless they were really dumb, like Scarlet. 

Tide prods at the cables with her claw and stands up. "If you're gonna rescue me, then I would suggest that you do it quickly, and er... you Mudwing, you should go feed the other prisoners before those guards come up here."

1 minute ago, Exotwo said:

"And why, would you climb up here? To rescue a little Seawing Dragonet?" Tide says with some annoyance in her voice. Everyone knew that Skywings were stupid, but really, they wouldn't do anything without a good reason, unless they were really dumb, like Scarlet. 

Tide prods at the cables with her claw and stands up. "If you're gonna rescue me, then I would suggest that you do it quickly, and er... you Mudwing, you should go feed the other prisoners before those guards come up here."

He waits for Fen to leave before talking.

@JesterLavorre

Edited by The Unknown Order