Wings of Fire RP

JesterLavorre

Name: Dirt

Tribe: Mudwings

Description: Smaller than average, standard Mudwing look (male)

Other Powers: Sleeping and being lazy

Backstory: Work in progress- waiting to see if anyone wants to have a sibling to him. I was thinking one of his siblings dragged him along on an adventure. He tries to impress his siblings and friends because he's always been the smallest and wishes he was stronger.

Personality: Kind of dumb, likes to sleep, and doesn't do much. Although he pretends to not want to do anything, he secretly loves adventures.

------

My Mudwing is looking for siblings! :)

5 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Not an Ookla, is your character going to start with Queen Scarlet, or is he going to end up there later?

Uh, not sure what would make more sense. 

3 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

Can I be a sib?!

Yeah definitely! Do you want to start with Queen Scarlet?

22 minutes ago, Not an Ookla said:

Name: Auburn

Tribe: Mudwing

Description: Large and dense, vertical scar below left eye (female)

Other Powers: N/a, though she is an excellent cook

Backstory: Bigwings of her nest, who've been conscripted into Scarlet's prison guards for... let's go with insubordination.

Personality: Serious and focused, utterly devoted to protecting her siblings, especially Dirt

--------

I'd be happy to be your sib if you'll have me!

15 minutes ago, Not an Ookla said:

If that's ok with @JesterLavorre!

Of course! Idea: my character (current name: Fen) is very adventurous and doesn't always think through her actions. What if she and another of the sibs were both born at the exact same time, so they share bigwings duties. The other bigwings is the voice of reason, and Fen is the voice of "storm the plan, let's go off the rails".

Edit: Here's what I'm thinking for character. Sibs, let me know how this fits with your character ideas.

Spoiler

Name: Fen

Tribe: Mudwing

Description: Pale beige scales with orange stripes. Thinner than normal mudwings, because she gives most of her food to her sibs to keep them fed.

Other Powers: Just a normal mudwing

Backstory: TBD

Personality: Rambunctious and adventurous. Fen doesn’t do a good job of thinking things through. Contrary to this, she’s also very protective and caring of her sibs. She thinks being as adventurous as she is is her best way to keep their spirits high, and doesn’t always realize when it hurts them or puts them in danger.

Edited by JesterLavorre

42 minutes ago, Condensation said:

me go remember... I forget Scarlet's motivations.

I belive it is Arena fighting...

Spoiler

Name: Tide

Appearance: a seawing with Glowing scales on the underbelly. the rest of the scales are black scattered with turquoise. the wings are aquamarine.

Backstory: a typical anti-social seawing. her family has a sort of debt with the queen, so they fled to the kingdom of sky, and queen scarlet happened.

Personality: quick to do stuff, last to follow a plan, but is a good leader. also loyal. yes.

uh there we go I'm have to yeah.

5 minutes ago, Fallapede said:

The way you put it, it sounds like Auburn would be doing all of the bigwings duties while Fen chases butterflies or something. I like it.

Yup! Fen is pretty protective, too, she’s just more concerned with everyone having fun than everyone being perfectly safe.

6 minutes ago, Exotwo said:

Who's gonna post first?

This was what Fen had dreaded when Auburn had been conscripted. Sure, it was all a great adventure to go live in the sky palace. A whole new tribe! But this was just horrible. The prisoners, with their wings all cuffed, chained together by the wire mesh that stretched over the arena. She shuddered. No freedom, here.

Fen wheeled in the sky, carrying her bucket of meat for the prisoners. 

Does someone want to meet Fen?

Here's my character:

Name: Pyrus.

Tribe: Icewing/Skywing hybrid. 

Description: Essentially a blue skywing, he has the spikes like an Icewing as well.

Other Powers: He has fire-breath, but he it's blue.

Backstory: He grew up as a hybrid causing him to be alienated to the Skywing and Icewing peoples. His parents and him were shunned. Die to this, he turned to the Talons of Peace, but he disliked they're peaceful outlook and soon decided to take a more violent form of revenge. Starting with the Skywings.

Personality: Rough and independent, quick to the defense of his friends, quicker to the destruction of his enemies.

19 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

Here's my character:

Name: Pyrus.

Tribe: Icewing/Skywing hybrid. 

Description: Essentially a blue skywing, he has the spikes like an Icewing as well.

Other Powers: He has fire-breath, but he it's blue.

Backstory: He grew up as a hybrid causing him to be alienated to the Skywing and Icewing peoples. His parents and him were shunned. Die to this, he turned to the Talons of Peace, but he disliked they're peaceful outlook and soon decided to take a more violent form of revenge. Starting with the Skywings.

Personality: Rough and independent, quick to the defense of his friends, quicker to the destruction of his enemies.

I like it! Maybe he’s either been captured or is lurking around some prisoners to free them, so Fen can meet him?