Wings of Fire RP

JesterLavorre

10 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

Tilly walked over to Nova, and got on.

This is going to be AWESOME! "Onward, then! To glory and some such nonsense!"

The scavenger chattered again. Samba laughed. 

10 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

"Great," Polar waited till it looked like the guards were distracted, then stepped off the pillar. He spread his wings and flew, as quickly as he could away from the prison.

Samba followed him, being careful to keep her colours correct. 

On 2/17/2021 at 11:32 AM, JesterLavorre said:

“Sure! What do you need help with?”

“Hold that thought, I think someone beat us to the whole escaping thing...” Fen watched the dragons flying from the stone. Oh no, they’re going to be noticed eventually. Skywings are the fastest fliers... “We need to do something. Now.”

8 hours ago, JesterLavorre said:

“Hold that thought, I think someone beat us to the whole escaping thing...” Fen watched the dragons flying from the stone. Oh no, they’re going to be noticed eventually. Skywings are the fastest fliers... “We need to do something. Now.”

I... don't think that would be much of a problem. *cough*Machine gun *cough*

Solar watched as the group flew away, interested, he would have to watch them as they traveled away. See if they wanted revenge.

So I did a slight retcon for my character. When he's not acting the part of Skywing or Icewing, he calls himself Solar, which he calls himself because of the height of space and the chill of space, which is essentially what he considers himself, high, but cold.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Name: Algae

Tribe: Seawing

Description: A small and very dark blue Seawing, almost black, with green marks all over him like splatters of paint (glowing scales) covered in scars and has 1 black metal arm band around their forearm

Other Powers: none

Backstory: Algae was raised in a war camp for Seawings. They were born during the war and trained at the camp all their life. Though they were no good at battling, they were amazing at strategy and making battle maps of optimal positions. Their parents forced them to fight, resulting in many scars.

Personality: Awkward, strategic, nervous, shy, scrawny, smart, nerdy

name:snowmealter

tribe:icewing-sandwing

description: a tall dragon with all the icespikes and horns of an icewing and the venom barb of a sanwing. has many white and light sand coloured scales scaterd around there body. an equal amount of white as sand coloured scales.

other power: can breath both ice and fire at will. not at the same time. has to wait a few minutes to cool down or heat up to produce the other type.

backstory:a descendent of queen glasier and queen blaze. like both of there grandkids. could become the queen of both after the war. that's why glasier is helping blaze so that i can become the super queen of pyeria.

personality:blaze

is this still open for sign ups? i know its been 2 years.

Edited by RoyalBeeMage