Wings of Fire RP

JesterLavorre

Just now, Condensation said:

Ohh. Escaping. Samba nodded enthusiastically. 

She grinned. This is going to be challenging... We need to find a way to coordinate much better. Hm... She got an idea, and brought out a very large sheet of paper. She then started diagraming stuff on it. She was an okay artist, so she hoped they'd understand. Okay. I need to show this platform, us, the guards, and all other obstacles that I saw. Once she was done, she scooted the diagram to Nova. 

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

She grinned. This is going to be challenging... We need to find a way to coordinate much better. Hm... She got an idea, and brought out a very large sheet of paper. She then started diagraming stuff on it. She was an okay artist, so she hoped they'd understand. Okay. I need to show this platform, us, the guards, and all other obstacles that I saw. Once she was done, she scooted the diagram to Nova. 

Samba looked down at the drawing. It appeared to be... them. An escape plan? She looked at Tilly.

2 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

Polar shook his head sadly. He picked up his wings and showed Tilly the clasps on his wings.

Uhhhh... Can I pick locks? I've never done it before... Well, no time like the present! Tilly got out her smallest screwdriver, and walked over. She tried miming opening the lock. Please let me try. 

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

Uhhhh... Can I pick locks? I've never done it before... Well, no time like the present! Tilly got out her smallest screwdriver, and walked over. She tried miming opening the lock. Please let me try. 

Polar watched Tilly pull a little metal toothpick out of her pack. It seemed like she wanted to try working on the locks. Polar brought his wings down to the ground. Well, what's the worst that can happen? He wondered.

Just now, Shard of Reading said:

Polar watched Tilly pull a little metal toothpick out of her pack. It seemed like she wanted to try working on the locks. Polar brought his wings down to the ground. Well, what's the worst that can happen? He wondered.

Okay. It's got to have a mechanical aspect, so I should be able to do this. After about 5 minutes, she was able to pick the lock.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Okay. It's got to have a mechanical aspect, so I should be able to do this. After about 5 minutes, she was able to pick the lock.

Polar heard the click of the lock and suddenly he was able to move his wing again! It felt great. He quickly turned around so Tilly would be able to get the other wing.

Polar heard the click of the lock and suddenly he was able to move his wing again! It felt great. He quickly turned around so Tilly would be able to get the other wing.

She did the same thing to the other wing, but was able to go faster than before.

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She did the same thing to the other wing, but was able to go faster than before.

Polar opened up his wings and grinned He hadn't realized how closed off he had felt. It was like regrowing a lost limb. Which it really kind of was. "Hey seaweed, the scavanger.. no, I'm sorry, Tilly can get your wing clasps off."

@Condensation

Polar opened up his wings and grinned He hadn't realized how closed off he had felt. It was like regrowing a lost limb. Which it really kind of was. "Hey seaweed, the scavanger.. no, I'm sorry, Tilly can get your wing clasps off."

@Condensation

She smiled at hail, and gave it (she still doesn't know if the dragons are boys or girls) a salute. 

Wow... That magic show was very entertaining! I wonder how they managed to get that white-blue dragon to actually fall asleep like that! Looks like everyone in the stands enjoyed it too. I wonder what the next act will be!

*sigh* Wow, Monarch is so clueless right now, I feel so bad for her

41 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

"Oh, awesome."

29 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

With a large grin, Tilly walked over to Nova, and pointed at one of the locks.

Samba pulled her wings closer to the ground, hoping the scavenger would be able to reach them.

I love how all of them are calling Samba a different name... including herself... :P

"Oh, awesome."

Samba pulled her wings closer to the ground, hoping the scavenger would be able to reach them.

Tilly started working at a lock, and was able to unlock it in less than 2 minutes. She then started working on the other, and was able to unlock it in less than 30 seconds. "Yay!"

Tilly started working at a lock, and was able to unlock it in less than 2 minutes. She then started working on the other, and was able to unlock it in less than 30 seconds. "Yay!"

Samba flapped her wings a bit. "Looks like we'll be able to leave. Should we just fly out? And are you carrying the scavenger or am I?"

Samba flapped her wings a bit. "Looks like we'll be able to leave. Should we just fly out? And are you carrying the scavenger or am I?"

… What about the others? 

Tilly enthusiastically buttoned up her bag, and swung it onto her back. She had her gun in her hands.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Leaving anytime is going to be dangerous, because I'm an incredibly reflective white. So we might as well catch them off guard," Polar said standing up.

… What about the others? 

Yeah... we should probably wait, or we could say they were sent to find us.

1 minute ago, Shard of Reading said:

"Leaving anytime is going to be dangerous, because I'm an incredibly reflective white. So we might as well catch them off guard," Polar said standing up.

Will someone tag everyone else?

"Good. I'll take the scavenger, then." Samba crouched closer to the ground for it to climb on.

"Good. I'll take the scavenger, then." Samba crouched closer to the ground for it to climb on.

Tilly walked over to Nova, and got on.

My device won't let me. Sorry.

1 minute ago, Shard of Reading said:

This is going to be AWESOME! "Onward, then! To glory and some such nonsense!"

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Great," Polar waited till it looked like the guards were distracted, then stepped off the pillar. He spread his wings and flew, as quickly as he could away from the prison.