Wings of Fire RP

JesterLavorre

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

Tilly had never willingly been this close to a dragon before. It seemed like the dragon wasn't going to eat her, so she sighed, and sat down. Today is definitely the strangest day ever.

Samba copied the scavenger's puff of air and sat back on her haunches.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Samba copied the scavenger's puff of air and sat back on her haunches.

Tilly raised her eyebrow at the dragon, and then started laughing. She was laughing so hard, tears escaped her eyes. I am never going to get that image out of my mind. That was hilarious! Was it trying to copy me?

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Tilly raised her eyebrow at the dragon, and then started laughing. She was laughing so hard, tears escaped her eyes. I am never going to get that image out of my mind. That was hilarious! Was it trying to copy me?

Now what? It was shaking and crying... had she scared it?

Still grinning, Tilly shook her head. "You," she said, "are a very strange dragon." She was used to talking to herself, so talking to the dragon didn't seem weird.

The scavenger seemed like it spoke. A shame she couldn't understand it. Or talk in its language. She imitated the last sound it had made. "Gun?"

Just now, Condensation said:

The scavenger seemed like it spoke. A shame she couldn't understand it. Or talk in its language. She imitated the last sound it had made. "Gun?"

Tilly choked. What was that? She looked at the dragon with an odd expression. "You want something, don't you... Bu what is it that you want? Hmm." She pulled out another piece of paper, and started writing.

I have this image of Dalinar being in this world. He would be able to speak the dragon language because of his awesome bondsmith powers, so he'd know about the war. I then imagine him being like "I will unite the dragons together, and then I will unite the dragons and scavengers!"

Tilly choked. What was that? She looked at the dragon with an odd expression. "You want something, don't you... Bu what is it that you want? Hmm." She pulled out another piece of paper, and started writing.

"Mmmmm..." That one was hard. And the sounds were weird - all soft and squishy. Not unlike the scavengers, now that she thought about it.

37 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Mmmmm..." That one was hard. And the sounds were weird - all soft and squishy. Not unlike the scavengers, now that she thought about it.

"I need to figure out how to communicate with the dragon..." She muttered to herself as she wrote out a plan. "Well, the simplest plan is the least likely to fail." she pointed to the first dragon. "Dragon." she then pointed to the other dragon "Dragon." she gestured to herself. "Human." She smiled hopefully.

Edit: @Shard of Reading

Edited by Random Bystander

10 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"I need to figure out how to communicate with the dragon..." She muttered to herself as she wrote out a plan. "Well, the simplest plan is the least likely to fail." she pointed to the first dragon. "Dragon." she then pointed to the other dragon "Dragon." she gestured to herself. "Human." She smiled hopefully.

Edit: @Shard of Reading

Polar watched as the Scavenger began to calm down. They even seemed to have a method of communication. The scavenger gestured at him, and called him a "Dragon" Polar copied the motion and tried to work his mouth around the weird sounds.

8 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Polar watched as the Scavenger began to calm down. They even seemed to have a method of communication. The scavenger gestured at him, and called him a "Dragon" Polar copied the motion and tried to work his mouth around the weird sounds.

Is it working? I sure hope it is working. I need to call them something. It will be confusing to call them dragon A and dragon B all the time. Hmm. I can nick-name them! I love making nick-names! She pointed to the first dragon again. "Nova?" and then she pointed to the other "Hail?" she then pointed to herself. "Tilly." I hope they understand what I mean...

6 minutes ago, Condensation said:

"Dr-gun?" Samba snorted, then pointed at herself. "Seaweed."

She has a sister named Nova. They haven't seen each other in years, but yeah. 

Tilly raised her eyebrow again. "Yeah, no. I can't pronounce that. My mouth doesn't move like that." She grinned. "And so, you are Nova."

Just now, Condensation said:

That one was hard for her, but whatever. It was working! Samba pinned to herself and then Polar. "Dragon."

YES! YES! This is the first known communication between species! I am making so much progress right now. Tilly was so happy, she was practically radiating joy. "Yes!" she then pointed to herself "Human"

Just now, Random Bystander said:

YES! YES! This is the first known communication between species! I am making so much progress right now. Tilly was so happy, she was practically radiating joy. "Yes!" she then pointed to herself "Human"

That must mean scavenger. "Hoomin? Scavenger." Samba pointed at the scavenger. Maybe she'd said her name was Tilly?