Wings of Fire RP

JesterLavorre

39 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Polar watched the scavanger. Once it seemed that they had calmed down he began to slowly circle it, tying to get a good look at it.

Dang it. My idea doesn't seem to be working. Hm... What if I used a gas bomb to knock it out. I think I have my gas mask. She slowly pulled out both her gas bomb, and her gas mask.

On 2/20/2021 at 11:34 AM, Random Bystander said:

Dang it. My idea doesn't seem to be working. Hm... What if I used a gas bomb to knock it out. I think I have my gas mask. She slowly pulled out both her gas bomb, and her gas mask.

What on earth is that scavenger doing? Polar wondered. They seemed to have given themselves a completely new face, and it look really weird.

6 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

What on earth is that scavenger doing? Polar wondered. They seemed to have given themselves a completely new face, and it look really weird.

The gas should knock him out. This is the only thing I can think of that would allow both characters to stay alive. 

Tilly threw the gas bomb as hard as she could. It was in a glass container, and the container cracked as soon as it hits the ground. She secured her gas mask, and stepped away from the dragon. Luckily, there was plenty of room.

20 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Tilly threw the gas bomb as hard as she could. It was in a glass container, and the container cracked as soon as it hits the ground. She secured her gas mask, and stepped away from the dragon. Luckily, there was plenty of room.

A large cloud of gas suddenly poofed up from the ground. It quickly enveloped Polar. He could barely see. It was incredibly disorienting. Polar tried to move out by his legs refused to work. All they wanted to do was just sit down and relax. The ground was rather soft now that he thought about it. It would feel so good too just lie down and close his eyes... Yeah, he could do that... only for a minute, and then he would get out of this weird gas. Polar lay down and closed his eyes...

23 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

A large cloud of gas suddenly poofed up from the ground. It quickly enveloped Polar. He could barely see. It was incredibly disorienting. Polar tried to move out by his legs refused to work. All they wanted to do was just sit down and relax. The ground was rather soft now that he thought about it. It would feel so good too just lie down and close his eyes... Yeah, he could do that... only for a minute, and then he would get out of this weird gas. Polar lay down and closed his eyes...

Tilly sighed, relieved. She hadn't known if the gas would work on a dragon or not. She quickly scanned the arena for exits. She found one that looked promising, and ran to it. She was scooped up by a dragon before she could escape. "Dang it." She said, as the dragon carried her back to the weird platform.

I'm guessing that the effects of the gas would wear off really fast.

40 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Tilly sighed, relieved. She hadn't known if the gas would work on a dragon or not. She quickly scanned the arena for exits. She found one that looked promising, and ran to it. She was scooped up by a dragon before she could escape. "Dang it." She said, as the dragon carried her back to the weird platform.

It probably would.

Polar opened his eyes. Where was he? What happened to the arena? Why was he up on the pole again? That gas seemed to have knocked him out. And it had come from the scavenger. They really were resourceful little guys.

Tilly was curled up in a ball, sobbing on the stupid platform. She got emotional when she was stressed. Although, she was able to keep her emotions in check when she needed to. Am I going to have to do that again? Are they going to keep putting me in there until I get eaten? 

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

That had been weird... but the scavenger could probably help them, if it had more of that gas! Samba smiled excitedly at the scavenger.

Uh... What the heck is that dragon doing? Does it want to eat me? Feeling only slightly traumatized, Tilly scooted away from the dragon, her eyes red, puffy, and stained with tears.

Wiping her eyes, Tilly looked at the floor, and saw her notes. She gasped, and began to grin. She then realized that to grab it, she would have to get very close to the dragon. Her heart sank, her shoulders slouched, and her grin was replaced by a disapointed frown. "Dang it." 

27 minutes ago, Condensation said:

The scavenger didn't seem okay. It was swelling. Samba turned to Polar. "Can you tell what's wrong with the scavenger? I think it can help us get out of here."

"I have no idea. It seems terrified, but if it would stop freaking out every time we got near it, it might help us get out with that gas,"

14 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

"I have no idea. It seems terrified, but if it would stop freaking out every time we got near it, it might help us get out with that gas,"

Me: *sigh* I am giving you an opening. Give her the notes. She will stop freaking out if she doesn't think you are going to eat her.

22 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Wiping her eyes, Tilly looked at the floor, and saw her notes. She gasped, and began to grin. She then realized that to grab it, she would have to get very close to the dragon.

See? She isn't going to grab them, because they fell next to Samba!

On 2/22/2021 at 11:10 AM, Random Bystander said:

Me: *sigh* I am giving you an opening. Give her the notes. She will stop freaking out if she doesn't think you are going to eat her.

I was aware of that, but I thought maybe samba would notice. Whatever.

"Maybe you could give her back that paper she was writing on. It's right in front of you."

Edit: @Condensation

Edited by Shard of Reading

3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Well, that hadn't done much. What else could she do?

Tilly had never willingly been this close to a dragon before. It seemed like the dragon wasn't going to eat her, so she sighed, and sat down. Today is definitely the strangest day ever.