Long Game 73: The Forgotten Coup

Sart

Blackbane watched the growing pool of urine making sure it didn't flow under his boots.  Once the flow stopped, he tucked everything away and laced up his trousers before heading back towards the camp.

How long had it been since he was last on the front line, Blackbane had no idea.  After the last failed attempt, time itself seemed to both stand still and speed along at an incredible rate simultaneously leaving him confused as to what happened afterwards.

One thing was clear though and that was that the Chalklings were still coming and that was enough for Blackbane.  Someone was behind all of this and Blackbane was going to find them.  One way or another!

Signing up.  I'm going to try and be more analytical this game but don't be surprised if I fall back into old habits. :P 

My internal Monologue about this game:

Spoiler

Me: I want to play it.

Also Me: But I have Finals....

Me: But it'll be fun.

Also me: I've never played an item game before

Me: That's a lie

Also me: But I don't really understand the rules

Me: There aren't alot of people playing, this game needs players

Me: Fine....

Sign me up. We'll see how this goes.

Sigh. Don't know about this, but I haven't been in a game with Alv in forever and I know I only have myself to blame, so as much as Rithmatist games have been unkind to me...

On 1/25/2021 at 5:14 AM, Alvron said:

Blackbane watched the growing pool of urine making sure it didn't flow under his boots.  Once the flow stopped, he tucked everything away and laced up his trousers before heading back towards the camp.

How long had it been since he was last on the front line, Blackbane had no idea.  After the last failed attempt, time itself seemed to both stand still and speed along at an incredible rate simultaneously leaving him confused as to what happened afterwards.

One thing was clear though and that was that the Chalklings were still coming and that was enough for Blackbane.  Someone was behind all of this and Blackbane was going to find them.  One way or another!

Signing up.  I'm going to try and be more analytical this game but don't be surprised if I fall back into old habits. :P 

Signing up as Duncan Kerr, who has taken to drinking to deal with his problems. Something about a bad stint on the frontlines in Nebrask. Or maybe someone ate his sweetroll. Who knows? 

I'm going to try for the quiet, RPful game I wanted. As Sarge has got the analytical angle covered, I feel like it's fine for me to step back into the shadows and RP and chill :P Please don't look to me for extensive logic or reasoning. I just want to have fun since an old friend is playing :) 

@TJ Shade > new alcoholic has joined the chat

Edited by Kasimir