Long Game 73: The Forgotten Coup

Sart

@Ashbringer I’d recommend using that map tonight. We need more items. I will be passing the bribe I grabbed last cycle to Stink. I’d recommend @Mist do so as well. 

As for TUO...well, I’m not surprised they were an elim. I was suspicious of them. I voted and kept my vote on Gears because they were my strongest elim read at the time. Maybe my reads are just completely off this game. If I survive the night, I will most likely scrap all of my reads and look at anyone else who’s still alive that I haven’t already suspected. Besides Ventyl. He’s the only player that could’ve taken the clock from me, (confirmed with Archer that no one who received his Specializations could’ve stolen from me) and I think that is extremely sus, on top of his already sus behavior all game so far. I will be voting him next turn (assuming he’s still alive, because I wouldn’t be surprised if the elims kill him tonight just to mess with me).

2 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

They said that when I bussed Szeth in my last elim game :P.

I'd guess that Gears is actually village at this point, and I'm hoping my initial read on Striker last turn was actually correct.

[OOC: The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round...

Way down we go, lads! :P ]

10 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Someone took the clock from me. We know it’s not Stink or Ash. @Ventyl care to explain why you used your Revocation Specialization to take the clock from me? This assumes neither of Devo or Araris or whoever ended up with Archer’s Specialization N3 got Revocation.

I took the clock from you because you’re suspicious. I plan on using it tonight.

10 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

I took the clock from you because you’re suspicious. I plan on using it tonight.

Whyyyyy it's an utter waste of the clock??? Our defence is sorted for tonight. Please pass it to someone you trust if you're village.

54 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

There is literally no reason for you to use it tonight. Lotus already used an acid last turn and the chalkling horde is at only 1 strength right now. Can someone please scan Ventyl with a crab to see if he still has it by the end of the night? I can't use mine tonight because I'm passing that bribe to Stink. If Ventyl doesn't have the crab anymore after tonight, then someone should come forward and say they got it. If not, I say we grinch Ventyl because he almost certainly used it or passed it to an elim.

2 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

There is literally no reason for you to use it tonight. Lotus already used an acid last turn and the chalkling horde is at only 1 strength right now. Can someone please scan Ventyl with a crab to see if he still has it by the end of the night? I can't use mine tonight because I'm passing that bribe to Stink. If Ventyl doesn't have the crab anymore after tonight, then someone should come forward and say they got it. If not, I say we grinch Ventyl because he almost certainly used it or passed it to an elim.

Why would I pass to an elim? I don’t even know who the elims are...  unless Gears counts because he claimed elim.

Anyways, want me to pass it to Kas?

5 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

Why would I pass to an elim? I don’t even know who the elims are...  unless Gears counts because he claimed elim.

I'm saying that I think you are an elim and would pass it to an elim to keep it out of village hands.

Anyways, want me to pass it to Kas?

I think you shouldn't tell us who you're passing it to until right at rollover, so the elims try and roleblock you if you're about to pass it to a villager.

1 hour ago, StrikerEZ said:

I can't use mine tonight because I'm passing that bribe to Stink.

Why are you spending an action to send the thief out quickly? He can Steal from you tonight, and if he gets another item, he can try again tomorrow. There's no urgency to remove the thief from the game.

Edit: Thinking about it, why did you pick up the Bribe in the first place? You could have left it and STINK could have picked it in the Night. No one were taking Bribes anyway. You are spending actions of 2 Turns for.. what? I don't understand.

Edited by TJ Shade

8 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

Why are you spending an action to send the thief out quickly? He can Steal from you tonight, and if he gets another item, he can try again tomorrow. There's no urgency to remove the thief from the game.

Edit: Thinking about it, why did you pick up the Bribe in the first place? You could have left it and STINK could have picked it in the Night. No one were taking Bribes anyway. You are spending actions of 2 Turns for.. what? I don't understand.

Well, the plan was to do all this so that Stink wouldn’t take the clock from me, but I guess there was no point since Ventyl got it first try. And Stink trying to steal from me to get the bribe now could end up with him getting so many other of my other items before he finally gets the bribe. I may as well just pass it to him to save my items and him the trouble.

13 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Well, the plan was to do all this so that Stink wouldn’t take the clock from me, but I guess there was no point since Ventyl got it first try. And Stink trying to steal from me to get the bribe now could end up with him getting so many other of my other items before he finally gets the bribe. I may as well just pass it to him to save my items and him the trouble.

This all... seems a lot when you could have just passed it to someone you trusted. We want to him to be here long enough to be an extra hand to grab the Shadowblaze if villagers fail to grab it. 

10 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

This all... seems a lot when you could have just passed it to someone you trusted. We want to him to be here long enough to be an extra hand to grab the Shadowblaze if villagers fail to grab it. 

....you know, I would feel confident about that if I actually knew who I trusted. My reads have been so incredibly off this whole game. And I was trying to help Stink out.

Time for whatever this is:

Spoiler

Day One:

Vote Count:
Dannex (6): Ashbringer, Burnt Spaghetti, Illwei, Matrim's Dice, Quinn0928, Ventyl
Matrim's Dice (4): FlyingBooks, StrikerEZ, TJ Shade, Devotary of Spontaneity
Gears (3): Araris Valerian, Kasimir, STINK
Illwei (1): Archer
Random Bystander (1): Mist

(last vote cast) Ventyl: I have been thoroughly persuaded. Matrim’s Dice Danex Edit; Would rather lynch an inactive than some one who I’ve been flip-flopping on.

Day Two:

Pre-Non-Reveal:

Illwei (4): Ashbringer, Striker, Archer, Ventyl 

Archer (6): Matrim, Random Bystander, Kas, TJ, Araris, STINK, Quinn

Flyingbooks(1): Mist

Post reveal, Illwei switched to Ventyl briefly. Must have been a fright.

Vote Count Final:
Matrim's Dice (6): Quinn0928, Flyingbooks, Araris Valerian, TJ Shade, Devotary of Spontaneity, Kasimir
Illwei (6): Ashbringer, Ventyl, StrikerEZ, Random Bystander, Condensation, Matrim's Dice
Archer (2): Lotus, STINK
Flyingbooks (1): Mist
Ventyl (1): Alvron

Ventyl cancelled a vote on Matrim. TJ bribed mine to Mat. Illwei cancelled my vote.

Lotus voted on me post-claim.

Day Three:

Vote Count:
Condensation (6): Kasimir, TJ Shade, Illwei, Archer, Devotary of Spontaneity, StrikerEZ (correct order)
Gears (2): Araris Valerian,
STINK
Illwei (1): Ventyl
Lotus (1): Shard of Reading

Ventyl voted when Connie had 2 votes on them.

Striker early voted on Ventyl, then moved to Connie very late. Both are elims.

Day Four:

Vote Count:
The Unknown Order (8): Kasimir, TJ Shade, Ashbringer, VENTYL PUT ONE HERE, LATER PULLED, Araris Valerian, Gears, Shard of Reading, Flyingbooks, Devotary of Spontaneity (order is correct)
Gears (3): Mist,
The Unknown Order, StrikerEZ
Devotary of Spontaneity (1): Lotus
Ventyl (1): Archer
StrikerEZ (1): Ventyl

-If TJ or Kas flip elim, sus the other, because recently, they have been in lockstep. They were first and second on both elim exes. I think that clears them.

-If I tunnel on elim!Ventyl, their D1 vote was to prevent an info kill and make Mat look sus for the CW, D2/3 they voted village!Illwei, and D4 they vote Striker, notably instead of Connie or TUO.

-If Araris is an elim, Gears isn’t an elim because of how much they’ve focused on them.

-Devo’s playstyle makes their votes NAI unless they break a tie because they mostly add to wagons that will go through with or without them. I’m having a hard time reading them. Mist is RNGing.

-Show of hands, who thinks that zero elims voted on D1 besides Ventyl with ten minutes to go? No one? Cool. That means our suspect list is Ashbringer, Burnt, Flyingbooks, Striker, Devo, Araris, and Mist. Removing Mist and Devo since I can’t read them.  

-On D3, we’ve got a 4 villager pile-up on Connie, so they were a lost cause. Striker’s vote is NAI because they could be bussing. The elim CW option was Illwei, per Ventyl’s vote. Ashbringer, Burnt, Flyingbooks, and Mist didn’t weigh in, which I find more incriminating than Araris’ Gears vote. If Ventyl is an elim, I don’t understand why Striker voted on them. That’s why I’m hesitant to exe Striker.

-On D4, Ventyl’s vote marks the moment the elims start bussing. So Flyingbooks and Araris could have been bussing. Alternatively, the CW option was Gears, which had Striker on it.

-My gut says Ashbringer’s D4 vote was too early for an elim. Why bus when there’s two votes on them? Otherwise, they went after v!Illwei and then were silent on D3, which speaks volumes. But they led the Dannex CW which I don’t see an elim doing.

-Flyingbooks voted Matrim, then no one on D2 when no elim was up for exe until the Non reveal, then no one D3 when Connie was in trouble, and was in bus position D4. This record isn’t great, so I think they’re my best sus at the moment.

-Burnt doesn’t feel very engaged, so having trouble reading them too. My guess is if they were PM spidering for the elims we’d have had more chaos by now, and not being invested is a village thing.

-Sus list of who the D1 voting elim is: (most to least) Flyingbooks, Araris, Striker. I'll vote Ventyl tomorrow though first. 

And just to put it out there, if Ventyl is a lost cause to the elims, I believe they will submit the NK. No sense wasting someone else getting scanned doing it. Can we block that with a Line of Vigor or watch with a Line of Making?

That Striker iso I mentioned doing earlier [am I over-iso-ing? I've never iso-ed before, and it's somewhat nice] [Future Gears update: I spent hours on this stupid thing. I'm never iso-ing a chatty player again]:

Spoiler

D1

Spoiler

Okay, off to a great start, went to spend time with my girlfriend and come back to see we’ve gained a whole page+ in about 3.5 hours. Good. :P

Anyway, I think we can afford to overprotect the camp right now. Later we will need to allocate our resources very efficiently, but for now: if you can, you should protect the camp. Most players should have chalk to start off with, so if like...2-3 decide to protect tonight, we should be good. Maybe even four to be safe. Though I don’t think we should be claiming in thread. Way too easy for the elims to counteract that.

Speaking of the elims, there’s 23 total right? 21, ignoring the thief and the non-rithmatist. So, I’m betting there’s 5 elims. A little less than a quarter of the amount of players in the game.

Anyway, I’ll be going for one of the books, so if everyone could just not do that as well, that’d be greatly appreciated! :)

"Overprotection" isn't necessarily bad [especially since I agreed with it]. Could be conscientious villager, could be elim trying to waste resources. Mild village.. 5 elims, just number guessing. Then the Book coordination. They were going for Making, and then I betrayed them [insert evil laughter here]. I was tempted by Revocation, but then they mentioned that 3 people were going for it. The coordination isn't necessarily bad. Trying to maximise Book potential. However, it does open an opportunity to arrange the Books into elim hands. Could be read either way.

SpiderEZ has decide to hoard books now. Anyone wanting a book should file a claim, citing Article 13, section B, lines 23-45.

In other news, @Matrim's DiceMatrim's Dice. I personally find it odd that you would paint a target on my back purposefully. Plus I disagree about the defenses thing. If we overdefend (and I'm only recommending overdefending by a little bit each night, maybe one or two people), then that gives us a bit of leeway if an elim gets lucky and roleblocks someone. Seems like it would benefit an elim to have us not overdefend. Just do some careful digging, persuade people away from overdefending, take out a couple key people, and we get overrun. All of this makes me very suspicious of you.

And so begins the "overdefend" debate! I concur with Striker on this issue. They make an excellent point. However, I do think they might be compounding a misunderstanding here. 

On 1/28/2021 at 10:44 PM, Matrim's Dice said:

It's early early D1. What am I supposed to do if not purposefully vote? I could say the same about yours.

I mean, I don't blame you for purposefully voting. I'm just saying I think the purpose behind your vote was a nefarious one. :P

On 1/28/2021 at 10:44 PM, Matrim's Dice said:

I mean, it does... just, coordinating in thread to make this happen would make it so the elims didn't even have to get lucky to roleblock someone, they'd already know based on who says they're doing it. I just don't want everyone to be using their chalk up in the first three cycles so that we just get overrun three times in a row later on. 

I never said that I wanted us to coordinate this in thread. Doing so would be a foolish move on our parts. I'm not sure I like the image you're trying to paint of what I've been saying. You've got quite the narrative you're building here. (And if I really did say something that sounds like I wanted us to coordinate who's protecting the camp in thread, I am sorry for the confusion)

Very defensive tone, antagonistic. Villainising Matrim. However, their opinion is being misrepresented, so valid.

On 1/28/2021 at 11:05 PM, Matrim's Dice said:

And I'm saying that there was no reason to pick me out of the crowd :P (...Except that I'm voting on you, so maybe there was :ph34r:)

I mean...you're the only one who said anything (besides maybe Alv I guess), and you're the only one who voted on me...I don't think it was very hard for me to pick you out. :P

On 1/28/2021 at 11:05 PM, Matrim's Dice said:

How else would we coordinate, though? PMs are debatably more foolish to try to coordinate in. I'm not trying to paint a narrative, just trying to figure out your thought process.

PMs are only foolish if you limit the information you give out to one player. You have to tell at least two players what's going on. Preferably not the same information either. With two people, your odds of not telling just an elim go up. Now obviously you don't go telling a bunch of people either because then you may as well tell the thread anyway. But letting the information go around the PM webs is a good way to coordinate things. And if something goes wrong, we start figuring out where it went wrong.

They continue to make good points. Alas, how can I continue in my suspicions like this? [Joking, of course. We have to look at all times, not just the distant past.]

On 1/28/2021 at 11:26 PM, Kasimir said:

[OOC: I mean, what are the chances your bro, your backup in case your bro's Evil, and your backup's backup in case your bro and backup are Evil are all Evil and plotting your death, amirite? >>]

I mean, that would be unfortunate, but that's just life. :P

Banter

On 1/29/2021 at 8:43 AM, STINK said:

how is chalk even made

This is the question we should all be asking ourselves. Who are you, who are so wise in the way of SE?

More banter.

On 1/29/2021 at 9:45 AM, Ventyl said:

Alright, I’ve finally arrived! I‘m definitely in the camp of coordinating you gets what book. Though, not in thread, as that’s just asking for the elims to target you. Because of this, I’m a little suspicious of Striker, but I know how often he gets lynched Day one, so I’ll hold off for now. 

I mean, I wasn't suggesting that we coordinate who goes after the books in thread. I was just saying that I was going after one. :P

Valid clarification.

I think that, in theory, this idea of each player using the 1/4 chance to decide whether or not to protect is a good idea, but has a few flaws. First, it requires everyone to buy in. Second, it requires convincing players that they should do something they might not want to. Third, probability doesn't exactly work that way. Yes, over thousands and thousands of iterations, the most common number for defense we'd get would be around 4-5, but there's a lot more variance introduced in this small of a population, with only experiment occurring. I'd much rather organize the protection (though not in thread) than rely on the Gods of Luck and Chance. (Sorry Alv :P)

Again, Striker is saying things I agree with [and considering that the plan completely failed as no one bought in, perhaps that was justified]

If we are going to do the probability protection plan, I think we should go for the 1/5 odds. I don't want to waste too much chalk in trying to defend the camp. And with the randomness involved, there's not as much worry about needing to overprotect to avoid elim roleblocks. We'd just need everyone to buy in completely.

Many possible interpretations of this, but ultimately nothing much.

I think we should absolutely shrek someone today. Yes, we increase the chalklings power in the night. But we’ve got items to handle that. To work against that. Plus, we do need to figure out who the Forgotten are. We need to get rid of them, as well as survive. We can’t focus on avoiding the chalklings to the point where we don’t try to get information to get rid of the Forgotten. Because the faster we get them, the easier it will be to hold off the chalklings.

My paranoia and logic are at war. I always think that the elims would stick someone on each side of an argument, and Order was in favor of forgoing the X. However, they make a very good point.

On 1/29/2021 at 6:33 PM, Ashbringer said:

.... it feels a lot longer than an hour.

This statement is so ominous.

Banter

On 1/29/2021 at 9:35 PM, Alvron said:

Stiker on the other hand needs lots more PMs.  Lots and lots more.  He needs to drown in PMs if he is going to truly become SpiderEZ.  Plus it might drive him  to Madness.

Hey wait, I know I’m trying to be SpiderEZ, but I do have a life outside of SE. :P

NAI

People I’d be okay with shrekking (in [rough] order):

• Mat: Not a fan of the way they voted on me. Feels very much like an elim trying to get a player exed when they see an opportunity to. I might be tunneling, but I’d rather find out sooner rather than later so I don’t keep tunneling on him and distract myself too much. :P
  • Maybe Connie or Quinn? I’ve been getting odd vibes from them in the thread/PMs, though I feel less sure about that not that Mat also wants to shrek them. 

People I would not be ok with shrekking:

• Me: I am clearly the most village player ever. :P
  • Kas and Alv: older players that I would like to have fun playing with. :)
  • Random Bystander: Is new
  • Illwei, TJ, and Burnt: I’ve been having fun with them in PMs. I bet at least one of the people in this list of people I don’t want to shrek is probably an elim, but I’m enjoying talking to them right now.
  • Araris: He feels like he’s really trying to figure out the best way to handle the protection of the camp, even if I have my concerns about his method. This is very slight right now.

Paranoia: BUS ATTEMPT [see Condensation]. Logic: Still antagonizing Mat... PM reasons are annoying... Shut up Paranoia...

On 1/29/2021 at 11:45 PM, Matrim's Dice said:

The second person in SE to steal my formatting this week hehe

I did that on purpose. Thought it would be funny. :P

On 1/29/2021 at 11:45 PM, Matrim's Dice said:

I don't see what sets me apart with... literally everyone else that's voted, though. Either you're tunneling cause my vote is placed on you or doing the very thing you're accusing me of. 'Course, we both might be tunneling :P

You have a reasoning for your vote, while most others (at least as far as I can remember) don’t really have any reasoning for their votes. Which is definitely concerning.

Anyway, my reasoning for voting on you is that you chose to paint that target on my back, after other people had commented and chosen not to themselves. There’s nothing inherent about what I did that paints a target on my back from the elims. And if you’re worried that I’m painting a target on my back for the elims to use...one you yourself painted there...why did you vote on me?

That’s honestly not much to go off of, but for a D1 vote it’s enough for me. 

And I’m still not sure why me saying I’m going for a book in thread is such a big deal anyway. By the start of the night turn we’d be seeing who got the books anyway, so if the elims really want to know who has it, they can just wait a bit to see then anyway. Plus, I might not even end up getting the book I want, considering I know of one other player going for the same book I am.

Anyway, tl:dr: Mat’s really my only elim suspicion right now, so I’m voting for him.

Further argumentation, confusion, etc. They make very good points yet again. However, making good points is still NAI.

@Matrim's Dice Well, I think we’re both misunderstanding each other. I’m not voting on you for having reasoning at all I’m voting on you because I think you’re using faulty reasoning. If you’re not voting me for the book thing, then why?

EDIT: Well, I should’ve looked at Mat’s post before I sent mine. I’ll wait for him to respond to this before I respond to his post.

Questions

On 1/30/2021 at 10:31 AM, Matrim's Dice said:

Bold mine, again. Striker is seeming to suggest that it's suspicious for me to have reasoning, Which it's not...

Okay, to be clear: I was trying to say two things at once. The first being that it’s concerning that there’s only like...2-3 players posting reasoning and we only like 9 hours left in the turn. 

The second thing I was trying to say is that, because you were one of the few actually posting reasoning, I was able to go through and find flaws in your reasoning.

On 1/30/2021 at 10:31 AM, Matrim's Dice said:

Bold mine just now. This was the reason I voted Striker originally, and I included the book thing as sort of a second afterthought because I misunderstood what Alv meant.

Okay, I see what your primary reasoning is now. I still think the book thing was you picking reasoning opportunistically.

On 1/30/2021 at 11:01 AM, Matrim's Dice said:

If it wasn't clear, that is what I was addressing. I don't want us to run out of chalk N3-N4 and then just insta-die over three cycles. If everyone draws a line tonight then we're cooked.

This isn’t what I’m suggesting though. I’m literally just saying that I’d prefer we have 1-2 extra protects each night to avoid roleblocks and stuff. Even if we go overboard a bit, there’s like, what, 3 maps? Plus someone probably started with one as well. It just seems way too odd to me that you’re so adamant about not accounting for roleblocks and stuff. It would be way too easy for the elims to mess us up if we don’t overprotect at least a little.

Anyway, I’m sorry for the misunderstandings, but I still think you’re worth voting on. 

Misunderstandings abound and ruin the stew. I do think they are overly pursuing the Matrim line, especially since the misunderstandings have been clarified.

@Quinn0928 You basically nailed my reasonings for voting on Mat. It feels like he’s got a lot of answers for his vote on me...but it all feels like things an elim would think, to me.

Quinn did make really good points.

I think an elim choosing to get bussed D1 is different than the others deciding to bus them. 

Also, I don’t know why were going so hard on Quinn for saying things like “hey I might do this as an elim.” There are very much things that I have noticed that many people tend to fall into when they’re in a situation like this.

Again, good points. I think the Quinn thing was contentious because it depends on many assumptions, not the least of which that everyone plays the same way. Paranoia wants to think the worst.

On 1/30/2021 at 2:26 PM, Illwei said:

I'll tie it if the tie is target/Alv :P.

You joke, but Alv would almost certainly be down for that. :P

On 1/30/2021 at 2:14 PM, Illwei said:

This feels like it came outta left field (is that a saying?) Maybe I'm quoting the wrong things, but I quoted...idk. things. and this don't make no sense to me. to me to. to ma to. anyways yeah Idk striker says this which definitely feels like an exaggeration on the situation.

I wasn’t the first person to mention this. I specifically remember seeing someone else say that and agreeing with them. I can’t remember who it was.

Nothing much of note.

This might be one of the strangest D1s I’ve been in. I would’ve expected more people to get on and defend Mat. I guess Illwei kind of is, but no one else is. I still think that Mat is an elim...but I’m not as sure of it anymore. I don’t want to vote on anyone else, but this is a little odd to me.

Backing down on the Mat issue because no one's defending them. Still confused.

@Sart Vote count?

Nothing.

Whelp, can’t say I’m surprised this is happening, but dang. I hope Dannex flips elim for y’all’s sake, because this looks mega sus.

The abrupt shift towards Danex was really confusing. 

Conclusion as of D1: Miffed villager tired of being misunderstood. Paranoia says elim capitalising on misunderstanding to X Matrim. 

N1

Spoiler

Well...I’m a bit annoyed. @Gears I feel betrayed. I thought you were going for Revocation. :P

Insert evil laughter. All the other books had competition, so I thought I would let fortune dictate the correct path. Obviously, I was deemed the victor. 

If Mat had used the bucket of acid, wouldn’t we only be at 1 for the strength of the chalklings right now?

@Sart If someone uses an item that affects the strength of the chalklings, is that shown in the writeup?

Confusion. There are no items that affect the Strength of the Chalklings.

@Illwei Just want to say that I loved all the different ways you spelled your name. :P

Also, I’m not sure what happened with Books. I thought they told me they were going for Revocation. Maybe I missed them changing their mind.

Also, I’m going to give a mild elim/thief read to Mist and Archer. In my opinion, the people wanting bribes the most are going to be one of those two players.

Now, you might ask “But Striker! What about Ash losing his chalk but it not showing up in the camp supply?” Well, we already know that certain players have started off with Specializations. Is it so crazy to believe that someone started off with a Specialization in Revocation?

A good way to shove elims away from discussion is to give them a neutral shade. We "know" that STINK is the Thief now. Could just be wrong. Unfortunately, we don't know the alignments yet.

I’m pretty sure rollover is at 8 pm CST now. Like for the rest of the game.

Meaningless

On 1/31/2021 at 4:25 PM, Quinn0928 said:

You... RNG'd that you'd take a Bribe?

Mist has been using RNG for everything this game so far. So...I doubt they’re the thief or anything like that.

Contradiction of earlier.

Conclusion as of N1: They contradicted themself about Mist. 

D2

Spoiler

Okay, so, @Ashbringer @STINK why are you guys voting on Illwei? I agree that she’s probably an elim (I feel more strongly about her than Mat), but I’m curious what happened to convince you two of her guilt.

......Reasoning please?

On 1/31/2021 at 8:57 PM, STINK said:

stop trying to look like not an elim striker

?? I’ve been suspicious of Illwei since the end of D1.

I'm the one iso-ing you, and the only mention I saw of that was about how the DanX [yes, it's a pun, hush] would look bad if vil!Danex.

Okay, so, evidence against Illwei (to be fair, this hangs on a few key assumptions, so if you disagree, this won't work for you).

Mat's getting close to dying. It's the last few hours of the cycle, and there hasn't been a whole lot of talk about shrekking anyone besides Gears, and that was mostly joke votes. Illwei (and to a lesser extent Quinn) start shifting the vote off of Mat and towards Dannex as more people come on and are unsure of the Mat shrek. There's weirdness about Illwei with regards to her thinking that it'd be suspicious to go for the Vigor book while going for it herself as well.

Now, here's the crazy part: I think Mat, Quinn, and Illwei are elims. Quinn said she thought that there wouldn't be any players who started off with Specializations that were from books that started off in the camp supply. Why would she think that? Because the elims have at least two players with Specializations to start off. Illwei started off with a Specialization (ask any of Burnt, Stink, TJ, or Kas), and wanted to get the Vigor Specialization, so we know she didn't start with that one. 

Now, obviously this all falls apart if Quinn and/or Illwei aren't elims, but I think it works. I'm honestly less confident about Mat being an elim, but think it's worth pointing out their defense of him in case one or both of them flip elim.

As for Mat's acid bucket? If he's an elim like I still believe him to be, then it would make a lot of sense to claim that to try and get pressure off of him. I wouldn't be surprised if an elim teammate of his (or maybe Mat himself) used a Line of Warding to cover Mat's trail with the acid claim. The lantern holders don't know who did what, just what the defense level was.

Ah yes, this crazy theory that has been triply proven wrong. I don't think an elim would be this brazen, but maybe they were going for an easy mix that would prove them wrong.

On 1/31/2021 at 9:53 PM, Matrim's Dice said:

I mean, Illwei was kind of hard-claiming non-rithmatist at that point, so large grain of salt there... though if they have a Specialization that's pretty darn conflicting, is it not?

I don't see how this affects my point. I missed her apparently hard-claiming non-rithmatist, but that makes me even more concerned since she claimed in a group PM I was in that she has a Specialization. Why would she lie about that?

Why would Quinn say that if the elims are the ones with those Specializations? That seems kinda backwards from what makes sense, if the elims had Specializations they'd want to distract from those as much as possible.

Because it's easy to forget that the assumptions you've reached with your team are assumptions that a villager couldn't reach on their own. It's a fair assumption to think that there wouldn't be players starting with Specializations from the books already in the supply...if you knew there were people who started off with Specializations that weren't already in the supply.

I'd expect someone always to be against a shrek so suspecting the people defending me cause you elim read me probably isn't fair.

It's not that I suspect them because they defended you and I think you're an elim. I suspect them for their role in the defense for you and the counterlynch on Dannex.

I used an Acid Bucket, so :P.

And no one can check that you actually did. Handy, isn't that?

Anyway, I completely understand if others agree with Mat over me. This is...a lot, but it makes sense to me.

Lots and lots of tunneling. 

On 1/31/2021 at 10:11 PM, Illwei said:

Man I'm tryna think on how Striker thinks I'm an Elim, and it's really just completely based around the EoD switch thingy? I'm- Because I can see him being suspicious of things I've said in our PM, how I was so quick to give him a village read there, and how he was like "whoa wait I can do that as an Elim too" but like he don't mention that at all?

I am suspicious of you because of our PM as well. That just felt like less valid reasoning to me. Anyone can say that they're suspicious of someone because of something in a PM. I was hoping to rely on more concrete evidence than that. Though, the odd vibes I got from our PM (especially considering the fact that you just...stopped responding once it was clear that I wasn't changing my mind about Mat) led me to look into you more.

On 1/31/2021 at 10:10 PM, Matrim's Dice said:

Ash pointed out that Illwei voted Dannex way before anyone else, which is important.

I don't think that negates my point. Illwei could've voted on Dannex as a way to setup a potential counter-shrek for later. I don't think Illwei is the kind of player to defend her teammates super hard or anything, so I think she would've planted seeds for a later possibility. When Ash came on to vote Dannex, she used that momentum to get Dannex exed. 

Yeah I'm definitely not the non-rithmatist I have a specialization that was a fun joke but smhmh Striker outing me sad don't really appreciate that much

I am sorry about outing you to the thread, but I felt it was relevant and important enough to let people know.

Biggest problems with Striker's theory? it relies on three people being Elims together. When I flip vil what's gonna happen? is striker going to go "oop, guess Mat's Village now! hehe!" well I mean probably not like that but you get the point like

I'm not so set in my current reads that I'll blindly follow them if you (or Mat or Quinn) flip village. I will reassess if/when that happens. And if/when you flip elim, I will not blindly shrek them either at that point.

Illwei makes excellent points, and Striker seems to just tunnel more. [Am I a hypocrite for criticising a person for tunneling when I have the worst tunneling problem in the history of tunnelers?]

On 1/31/2021 at 10:33 PM, Illwei said:

don't mean you gotta be completely set in them, but your whole thing was like "they're Elims together, this is proof" not "they are individually Elims, this is Proof" so if I flip Elim then like, why would you suddenly go back on that and be like "man, they might not be Elims though" that just goes against what your whole reasoning is? and if I flip village and then you go "but man, they could still be elims" ? like, there's enough people on me I could die today ya know? and like, the whole reasoning of yours on me is that you think it's a Me-Mat-Quinn team?

Okay, let me try to say what I meant. I am confident about you guys being elims together, but will obviously be willing to revise that opinion if one of you flips elim. And the other part I was trying to say was that I am not...what's the word...blinded? by my confidence to assume that just because one of you is an elim that means that I'm completely right. I am definitely overselling my points right now, because I tend to be too wishy washy and I think that pushing people like this gets discussions going. But I do worry that I'm not right. I just think it's more fun to act like I am and see what people think and how they respond and see what happens when certain people flip certain ways.

They make good points [except for that neat little Freudian slip...]

On 1/31/2021 at 10:40 PM, Illwei said:

:thonk:

I'm too tired. That second sentence should've said that I will revise my opinion if one of you flips village.

On 1/31/2021 at 10:40 PM, Illwei said:

smh smh why are you exposing ur plan here smh I was out here saying things tryna get some sorta reaction from the crowd and now youse gon' don revealed the scheme :P.

Because I'm worrying that I'm being too harsh? I dunno

NAI.

Frederick hated confrontation. It wasn't that he was a coward; he just didn't like the way that people would grow angry and yell and get way too close for comfort. Not to mention that they would shove him sometimes and maybe even worse, and well, Frederick had never been much for physical fighting. But his brother, Duncan, could be here right now. In the most terrifying time of their lives. And Duncan had gone through so much worse than Frederick could ever imagine. If Duncan could get through this, Frederick could.

So he gathered evidence. Had conversations with people, even when the thought of that terrified him. He began to paint a picture in his head of who might be Forgotten among them. It was all making sense. So he came forward, letting everyone know what he thought, accusing three people of being Forgotten spies amongst them.

And they fought back. Not even just the ones he accused, but others as well. Most ignored what he had to say, true, but even those few who didn't ignore him were enough. He looked to Duncan for support, but he was just staring off to the side. He wouldn't be of much help today.

RP

On 2/1/2021 at 10:14 AM, Kasimir said:

Wow, harsh little bro :P Not inaccurate though. But the power is in you all along! Don't mind me, just gonna go find alcohol and get drunk :ph34r:

See, you're doing exactly what I thought you would do! :P

Banter

@Ashbringer In Illwei’s defense, she did in fact mention wanting to get the book of vigor to keep it out of elim hands, around ~18 hours into D1. I’m about to sleep, just felt the need to add that. I’ll think about what it means later.

After a brief period of silence, they defend Illwei. 

On 2/2/2021 at 9:07 AM, Ventyl said:

In thread or in PMs? 

In PMs

Clarification

On 2/2/2021 at 3:34 PM, Ashbringer said:

I saw no real reason that Mat should die from a train starting with Striker's reasoning of Mat having... reasoning.

How many times do I have to say that’s not why I voted on him? :P 

I voted on him because he actually had reasoning for me to analyze, and when I went and analyzed it, I felt it was coming from an elim perspective. Does that make sense? :P

Also, me backing up Illwei’s claim about saying that she wanted to get the book of Vigor out of the elims hands earlier than in thread is by no means a defense of her from me. I’d much rather lynch her over Archer still. I still don’t think everything is adding up with her, and I don’t like how we’re having another (somewhat) last minute CW showing up again.

Valid Matrim point. A bit back-and-forth about Illwei. 

Well, @Archer that at least explains why I was so sure you started off without chalk because of something you said in our PM. I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on you the moment that Shadowblaze shows up. And I’m pretty sure that you’d become an elim the moment you got it and a Thief couldn’t steal it from you.

Scientia potentia est. Standard commentary.

On 2/2/2021 at 5:37 PM, Ashbringer said:

*Wonders about the irony of possibly creating a Mat counter-exe*

I mean I’d be down. :P

Also would be down for setting up a tie with Illwei and Mat and letting the Gods of Luck and Chance/the elims decide who to shrek. Either way we learn something. :)

Going along with suspicions.

@Sart If the non-Rithmatist is shrekked, does the strength of the chalklings horde go up, down, or stay the same? Same for it we shrek the Thief.

Questions, questions.

Illwei (5): Ashbringer, Striker, Archer, Ventyl, Connie, 

Archer (5): Matrim, Random Bystander, Kas, TJ, STINK, 

Ventyl (1): Illwei

Matrim (2): Araris, Quinn

Sorry for the formatting, but this should be right. If someone voting on Archer ( @Random Bystander @Kasimir @TJ Shade @STINK ) wants to move to Mat with me, I’d be down to make a tie between Mat, Illwei, assuming one of you also just took a vote off of Archer.

I still feel like this is not an elim move. However, leaving the NR alive and unconverted could be helpful later. A note: Converting the NR is not a good idea. Obvious elim -> X -> lower Strength.

Should I cause more chaos? Yes. I should. Illwei Mat

I like ties. :)

Valid opinion. I disagree. But valid.

@Devotary of Spontaneity I was suspicious of Mat D1, and I've spent the entire game saying I think he's an elim. I just spent most of D2 talking about Illwei because no one seemed willing to vote Mat. I would like to have them tied. :)

Paranoia: Overplaying misunderstandings and arguments! Logic: Valid.

On 2/2/2021 at 7:47 PM, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Do you still think that Mat and Illwei are both elims such that you don't care which one gets exed?

Yes.

Dead wrong.

Thanks for keeping the tie guys. :P

NAI.

On 2/2/2021 at 7:52 PM, Alvron said:

It's not a tie at moment.

I'm pretty sure it is. I took my vote off after Devotary voted Mat, tying it up. Then TJ and Illwei voted Mat and Illwei respectively.

Trusting a person to stay on themself for a tie is a dangerous move.

Illwei. Now it's tied again. Or at least close to.

Obsessed with the tie

@Alvron You're keeping much better track of the votes than I am, care to give us a vote count?

NAI

Illwei (7): Archer, Ventyl, Connie, Matrim, Bystander, Striker, Ash
Matrim (7): Araris, Quinn, Kas, Books, Devotary, TJ, Illwei
Archer (2): STINK, Lotus

:P

The tie, the tie!

Conclusion as of D2: Tunneling villager. I don't like it, but as a person who frequently tunnels, I understand.

N2

Spoiler

Okay, so, sorry @Matrim's Dice. I tunneled on you so hard. 

I’ll worry about what this means for us later. For now, I’m just going to say that someone has claimed to me that they will be using a LoW tonight. We only need one other person to protect tonight, if we want to be extra cautious. The elims have about a 1 in 13 or 1 in 14 chance of predicting which player has claimed this to me and roleblocking them. Or they could try and roleblock me, though I would not recommend them attempting that as it will waste their chalk. 

The truth unfolds. 

On 2/3/2021 at 6:11 AM, STINK said:

Can I also claim whatever to you striker

Well, sure, but someone else already claimed they'll be doing another LoW to me. So we don't need anyone else to do another LoW.

On 2/3/2021 at 7:34 AM, Quinn0928 said:

I'd be hesitant to trust this but if that Defense doesn't come through I suppose we can always exe Striker and/or the people who claimed to be drawing LoWs. So sure, organize through him : P if it fails we'll at least have some idea of where to look for elims...

I mean, I'm sure hoping that the elims try to do something with the fact that I'm claiming that no one else needs to protect. ;)

Also, @Ashbringer thank you for pointing that out. Quinn, any thoughts on what he said? :P

Good points. Lying here is risky.

On 2/3/2021 at 9:51 AM, Quinn0928 said:

The actions that I've taken so far:

D1: took a Lantern from the Supply
N1: used my starting Chalk to draw a Specialized Line of Warding (edit FORBIDDANCE I was still thinking about Striker organizing the Lines of Warding and I typed Warding :P)
D2: attempted to take a Map from the Supply
N2: I haven't decided yet but I'll probably go for Chalk : P

I love how you messed up the line you used again, right after we asked you to clarify. :P

Banter

On 2/3/2021 at 2:56 PM, Quinn0928 said:

Also, @StrikerEZ if I see less than the promised Defense of 4, would you be willing to let us know which people said they would Defend? That way we can keep a close eye on them. It's easy enough to lie and say you were RBd : P

Oh yeah, if that ends up happening, or we get overrun (hopefully not), I will definitely be letting people know who told me they were gonna use a LoW.

Lying here is very risky. I don't see them doing it as either alignment.

Okay, so...what if I just say who the two people were right as the cycle is ending? Right as the clock hits 8. Elims won't have a chance to change their orders, and I'll have given out the info in case I end up dying. I'd also be down with telling other people who told me they would defend. That just risks giving the elims that knowledge, as I can't be 100% that the people I trust are village.

Good idea, NAI.

On 2/3/2021 at 6:50 PM, Quinn0928 said:

I mean that works, if you can be around for it. 

Yeah, I'll definitely be around for it. Not doing anything tonight besides watching Brandon's livestream. I'll set a reminder to come on and post it, if I get enough people telling me they want me to do it that way.

On 2/3/2021 at 6:51 PM, Araris Valerian said:

This seems like a good idea. I think I killed Striker in the last iteration of this game to hide my own lack of a Line of Warding, and this plan removes that option from the elims.

Still so upset about this. :P

I had this big plan to try and catch you because I was like 99% sure you were an elim, and I didn't even tell anyone about it, so I just ended up dying without anyone knowing I'd figured you out. :P

Banter.

On 2/3/2021 at 7:12 PM, Ashbringer said:

I like this plan.

WHA-WHO-WHA A WHAT

No... I need to do things and you tell me this...

Sorry. :P

Right now it's just Jello (Brandon's pet parrot) doing things and Brandon trying to calm him down. :P

Banter

Okay, so, Araris was the first person to claim a LoW to me, and then it was Kas. Hope I don’t die, but here you go if I do. :P

The names, as promised.

Conclusion as of N2: Once-tunnely villager. Paranoia insists that they're evil.

D3

Spoiler
  On 2/3/2021 at 8:30 PM, Illwei said:

Lotus

Why?

And @TJ Shade How much defense did we have?

Questions

On 2/3/2021 at 8:33 PM, Illwei said:

Mostly just because of her reads list and voting.

But what about it?

And good to know, TJ.

More questions

@TJ Shade So, I think what I was thinking at the time was that Illwei started convincing people to vote for Dannex once it seemed like more people were willing to follow her lead. Obviously, I don’t think it’s as likely she’s an elim anymore, considering that the two people I thought were both elims with her flipped village. If Gears flips elim though, I do think it’s worth going back and taking a look at Illwei again.

Also, @The Unknown Order and @Random Bystander I really don’t think you should use your maps during the day. We want to see who grabs what power items. Knowing who starts off with them (even if they eventually get stolen or whatever) is so important for the village. It’s a lot easier to track something down if you know where it started. 

Is this the foundation of the suspicion on me? Is Illwei to blame? Is Illwei the Root of all Evil? Casper -> France! Obviously evil! Good point about maps. I find it interesting that Striker has been disagreeing with Order at every turn.

On 2/4/2021 at 1:18 PM, Random Bystander said:

I can't right now anyway

Why not? But also that’s good. We want you to not do that. :P

Questions.

On 2/4/2021 at 1:19 PM, The Unknown Order said:

Also, TJ made a good point, they can't be stolen if we don't know who starts with them.

Yes...but that's not a good thing if an elim grabs it.

Paranoia: E/E! Logic: Striker makes excellent points. strikerSuspicion--;

On 2/4/2021 at 1:25 PM, The Unknown Order said:

Fair, we just need to have more village try to grab it.

That's what we want either way, no matter if the items show up at night or in the day. But by having them show up in the day, we can know exactly who to watch since we see who first gets the item. And the person who does can tell us if they lose it. And then we can start searching for it. And both the village and the elims would be motivated to work on finding the item.

More good points. 

On 2/4/2021 at 1:30 PM, The Unknown Order said:

Fair, but we can always Making scan people.

We can also use crabs on people. But I’d rather be able to strategize when and how we use Making and the crabs rather than just anyone frantically using their items to try and find the power items. With the map used at night, no one has to even start searching for the item until the person who grabbed it says they lost it.

Continuing good points.

On 2/4/2021 at 2:07 PM, Ashbringer said:

Unless someone started with the Revocation Specialty, I'm the only one who can steal items that isn't the Thief. Normal Revocation would just put it back in the pool again. If we know who has the Shadowblaze, we can either clear someone or find an Elim, or force the Elims to waste chalk disguising themselves.

I know of one player that started with a Specialization in Revocation, but I have already confirmed with them that they have not stolen from you or Archer.

I assume this is Ventyl. 

On 2/4/2021 at 11:52 PM, TJ Shade said:

Yes, that's why I'm not focusing on the strength of the camp, which would be susceptible to elim manipulation. I've telling we should focus on the strength of the chalkings which is told to us at the beginning on every Night turn. There is no way to manipulate that other than an ML (which we can keep track of) or Shadowblaze, which in the hands of an elim gives +1 strength to chalkings. 

This...isn't actually a terrible idea. :P

I'm still not a huge fan, but I think it works mechanically. I just think that it wouldn't be very long before the elims get their hands on it by taking it during the night. Or by using Revocation on someone during the day and grabbing it in the night.

How can I continue suspecting a person I agree with? 

Thanks to Kas's excellent reminder of the rules, I am no longer in favor of this Shadowblaze plan. It is far too easy (relatively speaking) for the elims to make us out with this. Just claim the right amount of LoW needed to get the defense to the number for the desired result, and don't actually defend. And it could also be messed up by villagers deciding to defend when they don't need to, therefore inflating the number as well, when the Shadowblaze could actually be in elim hands.

More good points! Curses and skulls!

On 2/5/2021 at 0:11 AM, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

I think we only had three defense claims until the very end; Araris, Alvron, and anonymous claim to Striker, which was low enough to be worrisome. We somehow ended up with six defense though which seems too high. We have the aforementioned three, Kas, Order, and then I don't think we know the sixth.

Two people used acid on D2, I believe. Alv and someone else I can't remember. Araris and Kas were the two players who claimed to be using LoW to me, and TUO came out to the thread and said that they also used one. I think someone else did as well, but I can't remember who it was.

Logos.

On 2/5/2021 at 0:22 AM, Kasimir said:

[OOC: What's more, TUO and I Warded N1 as well, and the numbers were as expected, which tells you if this was the case, the extra Defense didn't come from us unless Archer decided to visit us (even then, Warding is fairly early on OoA - @Sart, where does NR visitation go on OoA? Can this be LoV/LoFed?) ]

I mean, from what it sounds like from what I've heard from Archer, you get told that you received a Specialization. Though I doubt that lines you use the night you receive one would have the Specialization. 

Nothing much.

@Kasimir Even with TUO's LoW claim, we're still missing the sixth defense point. It would be really interesting to know when the Specialization granting happens. @Araris Valerian care to tell us if you got the Warding Specialization? If you didn't, you don't have to tell us which of the others you got.

More searching.

On 2/5/2021 at 0:31 AM, Kasimir said:

[OOC: Yeah, just realised. Even if Araris wasn't granted Warding, he could easily have started with it as he didn't Ward the camp N1. In a way, you could say this confirms that neither TUO nor I have it :P ]

TUO defended N1? I can't remember if they did. If so, yeah, then it does confirm that. Well...yeah, because you also defended N1 as well. So yeah, okay, I understand now. :P

Nothing

On 2/5/2021 at 0:35 AM, Kasimir said:

[OOC: This. The fact both the Thief and Revocation only steal random items is a serious crimp in any plan that requires precise targeting involving items.]

I mean, the crabs are a thing too...and they tell you every single item someone has. It's not like we'd be completely at a loss for information.

Scientia potentia est. However, I believe the discussion of the time was about taking items.

I think I'm going to place a preliminary vote on Ventyl. Mostly because I am going to be busy tomorrow, and want to make sure I remember to place a vote. Planning on spending tomorrow night hanging out with my girlfriend, so I probably won't be on very much for the last 6-7 hours or so because of classes and when I'd be hanging out with her.

As for why, I think it is odd that he decided to use the vote manip in the way he did. Not sure what I think the intent was, but it does give me odd vibes. If he flips elim, I say we take a look at Illwei again.

Illwei again? Illwei again? Why Illwei again? strikerSuspicion++; 

Well...I guess I made my vote on Ventyl too hastily last night. I mixed up who he used his vote manip on. And also completely missed the fact he had already claimed a line of Silencing during N2 apparently. I'm not sure who to vote for. Let me think through who I'm suspicious of...Illwei (though far less than I used to be, I'm still paranoid the elims' kill choice was an attempt to frame me/make Illwei look good. I'm almost certainly just tunnelingn on them at this point, so I'm trying to not think about them :P), Devotary, Gears (both of these two are people I think could be behind not killing anyone on N1: Devotary being pragmatic enough to see the advantage and Gears being chaotic enough to come up with it in the first place), maybe Flyingbooks (they seem to be hanging on the edge of the game for the most part). Not sure who else I would think likely to be an elim, but these are players I'd be willing to shrek today.

1. I'm chaotic? Really? Thanks! 2. I already outlined why I wouldn't. 3. I did think something about Devotary and don't remember why, so I'll iso them later, maybe.

@TJ Shade It is something I could completely buy Gears doing. Doesn't mean I think it's a good idea for him to do it, if he's an elim, but it's the type of thing I could see him doing.

For context, TJ commented about how I outlined this plan. Also, thanks, I suppose. I feel framed. I don't know if this is on my radar because it's about me or because it's actually suspicious.

I’m adding Connie to the list of people I’d be willing to shrek. I don’t really have time to think too much about where my vote goes this turn, so you guys have an hour or so to persuade me to vote for either Connie or Gears or Devotary.

Paranoia: BUS. Logic: Wow, Illwei must have been really convincing.

Connie. I won’t have time to come on after this probably. I think this makes the most sense of the people people are willing to vote on.

Paranoia: BUS!!! Logic: Hmm...

Conclusion as of D3: Hackles raised, to say the least.

N3

Spoiler
  On 2/5/2021 at 8:25 PM, Illwei said:

who didn't take the clock??? why did no one take the clockkkkkkkkk

I...I changed my order this morning because I thought a bunch of people would be going for the clock. So I went for a piece of chalk. So...I guess we all decided to go for chalk? And a couple other items. Apparently. Though we did get Connie, so that’s cool!

Also, I’ll be going for the clock.

The wine in front of me... Paranoia won't shut up about it. Logic sees nothing wrong.

Conclusion as of N3: Uncertain. Paranoia is incessantly annoying. I want to lean villager except for everything that's wrong with that.

D4

Spoiler
On 2/6/2021 at 8:17 PM, Alvron said:

Gun!  There's a gun!  I see a Gun!  I want the Gun!

I need the Gun!

I'm going for the Gun!  I welcome anyone else who wants to roll the dice with me.

I think I’ll probably go for it with you. :P

Also, someone grabbed the clock. I tried going for it, but didn’t get it. I recommend that whoever did get it, assuming it was a villager, doesn’t claim it. And that they hoard it for awhile. Keep it for a rainy day. Things might get really bad before we need it, so best not to use it too soon.

And if the elims ended up with it...well, we should try and figure that out. :P

The lie. Ah yes, the lie. Honey and poison and mistletoe.

Okay, to make something clear that should’ve been pretty obvious: I grabbed the clock. I was trying to keep it a secret so that the elims (and Thief) wouldn’t know to try and take it from me. Given that I suspect Gears of being an elim, trying to hide it is pointless now. I’ve suspected him for awhile now (primarily because he fits the profile for the events of N1-both for if there was no kill and if they hit Quinn and decided to go again N2), and this is a very odd move to me. Why out me to literally everyone without consulting me first? If he was a villager, he just painted a target on my back for no reason. If he’s an elim, he’s already got a target on me himself and would be looking for a way to take me out. So, he sees I lied and takes an opportunity. 

Striker has a habit of writing a narrative that capitalises on others' mistakes. It happened with Matrim and it happened here. I don't know if it's V or E. 

Frederick hated the way his brother looked at him sometimes. He only really knew inklings of what Duncan had been through before he’d arrived at the frontlines. And he did know about Duncan’s nightmares and his alcoholism and, well, his overall current state of mind.

But that didn’t make the distrustful stares any less hurtful. Did Duncan...did Duncan really think Frederick could be a Forgotten? What else could those sharp stares during Duncan’s moments of lucidity mean? The moments when Duncan didn’t think Frederick knew Duncan was watching him. The moments when Duncan would completely ignore Frederick. 

But Frederick would be strong. He had to. For his brother. It was the least he could do. So he tried to figure out who the Forgotten really were. He suspected that lunatic who called himself the Servant of the Mad God or something was a Forsaken. Plus there was the odd mannerisms of Kaniae and the things that they had said. Beyond that, Frederick wasn’t sure anymore. All of the people he’d suspected of being Forgotten had ended up dead.

~

@Kasimir I am confused why you’re more suspicious of TUO than Gears.

RP

On 2/7/2021 at 9:18 AM, Araris Valerian said:

I'll claim, so go ahead and send me a list of all the players that aren't elims.

....huh? :P

Also, I’m still not exactly sure why you’re voting me. Is it because I lied about the clock? I did that because I wanted to keep who had it a secret, so the elims wouldn’t even know where to begin with trying to get it from someone. Now Gears has outed me to the entire thread, so, regardless of Gears’ alignment, the elims know I have the clock.

If there is another time you think I was dishonest, I’d appreciate it if you told me so because I don’t remember lying besides about the clock. :P

Araris confusion, which is justified.

On 2/7/2021 at 11:03 AM, Ventyl said:

Anyways, in a PM with Striker, he did try to defend Connie against my allegations of being a thief. Saying he knew they weren’t one. This seems rather suspicious in hindsight... I’m hesitant about killing him, but I think he’s a better option than Gears, who seems TWTBW in my opinion.

....bro. I said I knew she wasn’t the thief because I knew who the thief couldn’t be by looking at who was taking items from the camp supply on the day turns when people lost items. It wasn’t hard to look at that and figure out that Connie wasn’t the Thief.

EDIT: correct tense, because Connie is dead. 

More explanations.

On 2/7/2021 at 2:27 PM, Alvron said:

Here's the thing though.  If you wanted to keep it secret that you had the clock then why did you say you tried and failed to take it?  Why not just give your advice about keeping it a secret and leave it at that?
There was no reason for you to claim your action as you did unless you were trying to show you took an action and thus couldn't have made the kill.

I said anything at all because I’d already said that I was going to go for the clock. I did say that I was going to in thread N3, right? I thought I mentioned that I was going to actually go for it after D3 I changed my mind, which led to no one getting it. The reason I claimed my action like that at all was to obfuscate the fact that I got the clock so the elims couldn’t just take it from me. It’d be the same if I was doing a LoW and instead claimed that someone else was doing a LoW to make it harder for the elims to RB me. Lying != elim behavior. 

Good point, good point.

Okay, so, I'm going to make some reads right now. Ignoring the fact that I'm being voted on right now because it's D4 and I'm just glad I've lasted this long to begin with. :P

(Keep in mind I haven't done any deep reads of the thread or anything, so this is what I can remember from vibes while I've been reading throughout the game, both in thread and in PMs)

• Gears: Okay, so, I haven't liked how much they've been like "oh, here's what the elims probably did," with regards to whether they did the N1 kill or double tapped Quinn. It honestly feels like he's trying to not lie about the fact that he knows why the elims did what they did. And now, this play with the clock. I grabbed the clock last night after no one grabbed it D3. I was originally going to grab it D3, but ended up deciding against it because I figured other people would be going for it as well. Once it was still around, I decided to go for it again. I feel like I must've said that in thread, but if I didn't, please call me out on that. As for what Gears himself did, I think it makes the most sense as an elim play. If he was a villager, he'd have to be very confident that I'm an elim for him to come out and call me on the lie. If he's a villager, he should've realized that if I was also a villager, calling me out on this would let the elims know that I have the clock. If he's an elim, it doesn't matter if he lets everyone know as the elims already know and he can use the fact I lied (reasonably so, I would say) to get people to try and shrek me. As of right now, he is my strongest elim read.

• Ashbringer: So, I don't have much of a read on him honestly. Like me and Ventyl, he tunneled on Illwei quite a bit. I know from personal experience that it is easy for a villager to tunnel on someone and have trouble getting out of the tunnel. Honestly just ask Fifth about him and tunneling if you're even more curious; there's a reason he often has the title of Honorary Elim. :P As for Ash himself, he hasn't done much that's stuck in my memory besides claiming that he was stolen from. Which is NAI in my opinion. It benefits both the village and elims to know that the Thief wasn't taking items from the supply D1. Overall, slight village, but subject to further review if my other elim suspects turn up village.

• Lotus: Honestly remember nothing she has done so far. Which, at this point in the game, is starting to worry me. Null/elim because I feel like at least one elim is hiding in the inactive/low activity player group, as per usual.

• Flyingbooks: Once again another player that I don't remember much on, so falling into the null/elim pile for the same reasons as Lotus. And if there are major villager actions that they have done, feel free to let me know about them (same for anyone that goes into null/elim for these reasons).

• Archer: I am absolutely certain that they are the NR. I see no reason why the true NR, in a situation where Archer and Devo and Araris are all actually elims together, wouldn't have come forward at this point. Unless the current NR has decided they want to just throw their lot in with the elims already, but I find that unlikely for most players who are playing this game. Strongest village read, though obviously that will have to be revised if/when the Shadowblaze shows up.

• Burnt Spaghetti: Once again, null/elim because she hasn't done much and has been lying low (though I will give her the benefit of the doubt for now since she seems busy IRL) and I could see a world in where she makes the kill choices that have happened so far. 

• @Ventyl: First, I'm going to explain what happened in our PM. As several of you out there are aware by now, I spent the first few cycles dedicating a significant amount of time figuring out who the thief might be. This ultimately winded up being a waste as Stink was apparently claiming Thief pretty openly, according to the late Illwei (in a PM) and Stink himself. At some point, I told Ventyl that I had narrowed down the Thief to one of a few candidates, which wasn't too hard. All I had to do was look at who took items from the camp supply on Days when we knew the Thief had stolen from someone. By the end of D2, I'd narrowed the Thief down to SoR, Burnt, or Stink. A little after I told Ventyl I'd narrowed the Thief down to one of three people (not telling him who they were), he asked me if Connie was one of them, and I told him no. He asked if I could tell him more, and I said it really wasn't that hard to figure out who the Thief possibly was. 
    Now, I'm going to talk about why he is one of my strong elim reads. The fact he's just been mostly following other people's reads, his immediate backing down if someone points that out, his wishy-washy voting patterns, and the fact that he seems to be trying his best not to vote on Gears right now, my strongest elim read.

• The Unknown OrderSo, I'm conflicted on TUO. On the one hand, I can understand forgetting to put in actions. And I can understand wanting to keep grabbing maps to help the village out. But at the same time, he's just been giving me really odd vibes, and it took him awhile to really get convinced that using the maps during the Night is the best time to use them, as it lets us see who grabs the new items during the Day. Plus his vote sheeping me reads as really odd to me. I always try to at least add some reasoning of my own if I'm following someone else's vote as a villager. Slight elim.

• Araris Valerian: So, I trusted Araris for a very long time because his plans on how to protect the camp seemed very village to me. But one of his latest posts, the one where he ends up voting on me, has really thrown me off. He spent most of that post basically just talking about Gears then voting on me. And I disagree with him that elims prefer to hide rather than be out there. One just needs to look at Aman or even myself to know that elim players don't always hide. Speaking of which, even if elim players do tend to want to hide, how has anything I've been doing this game been me hiding? Slight elim

• Alvron: I haven't really played enough with Alv to be able to accurately guess his alignment based on past behavior. But, looking purely at what he's done this game, I think I'm leaning slight village on him. Seems perfectly in character for him to end up deciding to go for the gun, and I like his reasoning about when to use the map. We talked a bit in PMs about this, and he was really reasonable about it and helped me realize that elims would want to use the maps during the Day and would want to make us wait to use them as well.

• Shard of Reading: Like I've said with other players that I don't remember much of and/or are low activity, I'm putting SoR as null/elim. Look at the null/elim players later in the game. The longer you've gone without giving much, if any, AI information, the more sus that is.

• Random Bystander: They've been speaking somewhat more sporadically, but I have noticed that they, too, seemed wary of using the maps during the Night, though it does seem like they might've been the one to use the map N3. At the same time, they seem to come out most when they're being suspected, and seem to be really concerned about people suspecting them. Slight elim for those two things combined, though I think either one of them alone would not be enough to convince me of their elimy-ness. :P

• TJ Shade: So, I've grown less and less sure of TJ as the game's gone on, but I do think he is still more likely village than not. I just don't have many thoughts on him so far, which is surprising. But what I do remember from D1-D2 vibes is a slight village lean, though I will gladly relook him over if it's near the end and we haven't caught a whole lot of elims and he's still alive.

• Devotary of Spontaneity: So, in terms of activity levels, they're acting like their normal self. But I do think their voting patterns have been odd, plus they've been voting earlier than they normally do. Plus, I think the idea of a Gears/Devo team (meaning a team containing those two plus Connie and at least one other player) makes a lot of sense. I think both Gears and Devo are pragmatic enough to decide to go for not killing on N1, if that is indeed what happened that Night. Slight elim.

• Kasimir: My RP buddy! (Sorry I haven't been doing much RP; I should do more :P) So, I trust him so far. He has demonstrably defended the camp multiple times when he didn't really have to. Plus he gives me very village!Kas vibes in our PMs. I guess the one thing going against him is that he hasn't switched into analysis!Kas mode yet, though I do hope he doesn't have to. :P Strong village. 

• STINK: The Thief. I don't see a world in which Stink isn't actually the Thief at this point. And, from what I've heard, it seems like he's pretty close to completing his wincon. So, if anyone wanted to, they could pass bribes Stink's way to help him out. :P

• Mist: I have not been able to get a read on Mist at all this game. The fact that they're doing everything by RNG is really fun, but I can't quite get any reads out of it. So, into the null/elim pile. 

That...took me so long. Granted, I did take a break to go eat dinner at one point. Anyway, this is probably close to 2000 words. And with that, I will probably be done for a bit. If you need me, tag me. :P

EDIT: Realized I didn't change something after switching around the categories I used.

Meaty post. Good points all around, strikerSuspicion-=5; The Ash read seems a bit overstated and the Ventyl read seems predicated on the fact that they're defending me, but overall, quite villagery.

On 2/7/2021 at 8:29 PM, Kasimir said:

After some thought, Duncan tentatively agreed with Blackbane on the point: Frederick explicitly saying that he had attempted and failed to claim the clock was clearly intended to indicate that Frederick couldn't have killed Wei. This, though, had turned out to be a moot point since the Servant had discovered that Frederick had seized the clock, after all. The issue was that Frederick had publicly declared the previous night that he would be going for the clock (Duncan wasn't sure their ma'd raised such a reckless lad, but you never knew.) The way Duncan saw it, it was especially glaring in the light of other people who had gone for the clock not having mentioned it. Whether it was malicious or not was something Duncan was still making up his mind on: he supposed that as the only person declared publicly as going for the clock, Frederick could've been trying to make the Forgotten guess. Or he could be trying to appear innocent. 

Okay, so, I was trying to claim that I hadn't got the clock so that the elims wouldn't know who to go after to get the clock from someone. I figured that it would by me some time to have them try and figure out who got it before I decide I need to use it. But, that's not going to happen now.

On 2/7/2021 at 8:29 PM, Kasimir said:

He agreed about Frederick's and Atreco's votes being safer, though.

What about my vote is safe though? I've given reasoning for suspecting Gears before, and I gave reasoning this time. 

Alvron did raise a good point. Good counterpoint. 

This has been a surprisingly quiet Day. Does make me wonder if TUO is actually an elim, with how easily everyone hopped on their shrek.

Paranoia: Trying to deflect from TUO! Logic: TUO's a bus, of course it's going to be quiet.

Conclusion as of D4: Villager who lied a bit.

N4

Spoiler

Someone took the clock from me. We know it’s not Stink or Ash. @Ventyl care to explain why you used your Revocation Specialization to take the clock from me? This assumes neither of Devo or Araris or whoever ended up with Archer’s Specialization N3 got Revocation.

Paranoia: Lying? Logic: Hmm... Revocation snatcher.

@Ashbringer I’d recommend using that map tonight. We need more items. I will be passing the bribe I grabbed last cycle to Stink. I’d recommend @Mist do so as well. 

As for TUO...well, I’m not surprised they were an elim. I was suspicious of them. I voted and kept my vote on Gears because they were my strongest elim read at the time. Maybe my reads are just completely off this game. If I survive the night, I will most likely scrap all of my reads and look at anyone else who’s still alive that I haven’t already suspected. Besides Ventyl. He’s the only player that could’ve taken the clock from me, (confirmed with Archer that no one who received his Specializations could’ve stolen from me) and I think that is extremely sus, on top of his already sus behavior all game so far. I will be voting him next turn (assuming he’s still alive, because I wouldn’t be surprised if the elims kill him tonight just to mess with me)

I don't see the need to give STINK the bribes. We don't necessarily want them gone. They are useful. The Ventyl point is valid, but a person suspecting you would want the Clock out of your hands.

2 hours ago, Ventyl said:

True, true. Also, why pass the bribe? Incomprehension.

3 hours ago, TJ Shade said:

Assuming STINK will steal the Bribe now. STINK, you willing to wait a bit?

2 hours ago, TJ Shade said:

....you know, I would feel confident about that if I actually knew who I trusted. My reads have been so incredibly off this whole game. And I was trying to help Stink out.

Valid

Conclusion as of N4: Limited but still existent trust.

Conclusion: Based on POSTS ALONE, I trust Striker a bit more. However, the Order and Araris actions cannot be ignored. As such, mild village read.

Edited by Gears

3 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I read through all of the rest of your post but don’t know what you mean by this.

The actions of Order and Araris. Order sheeped your vote. Araris voted you despite building up for a Gears vote. This is incriminating. However, based solely on your actions, you seem villagery. [That could have been phrased better]. So if you are an elim, you've done a great job at disguising yourself, and your teammates gave you away. Congrats. If you're a villager, you've clearly expressed your villager-ness. Also congrats. 

The Servant of the Mad God stood before the forest and began the Good Work. Each tree required an offering, so he left the bones. The seed were not especially hungry, only taking the malleus, the incus, the stapes. The older ones, the established ones, they hungered. He left them femurs and fibulas, ulnas and radii, and still they hungered. He would have to leave them more than just bones.

9 minutes ago, Gears said:

The Servant of the Mad God stood before the forest and began the Good Work. Each tree required an offering, so he left the bones. The seed were not especially hungry, only taking the malleus, the incus, the stapes. The older ones, the established ones, they hungered. He left them femurs and fibulas, ulnas and radii, and still they hungered. He would have to leave them more than just bones.

Daughter watched him for a while and then approached him.

"What are you trying to do now..." She asked softly.

3 hours ago, Archer said:

Time for whatever this is:

Reveal hidden contents

Day One:

Vote Count:
Dannex (6): Ashbringer, Burnt Spaghetti, Illwei, Matrim's Dice, Quinn0928, Ventyl
Matrim's Dice (4): FlyingBooks, StrikerEZ, TJ Shade, Devotary of Spontaneity
Gears (3): Araris Valerian, Kasimir, STINK
Illwei (1): Archer
Random Bystander (1): Mist

(last vote cast) Ventyl: I have been thoroughly persuaded. Matrim’s Dice Danex Edit; Would rather lynch an inactive than some one who I’ve been flip-flopping on.

Day Two:

Pre-Non-Reveal:

Illwei (4): Ashbringer, Striker, Archer, Ventyl 

Archer (6): Matrim, Random Bystander, Kas, TJ, Araris, STINK, Quinn

Flyingbooks(1): Mist

Post reveal, Illwei switched to Ventyl briefly. Must have been a fright.

Vote Count Final:
Matrim's Dice (6): Quinn0928, Flyingbooks, Araris Valerian, TJ Shade, Devotary of Spontaneity, Kasimir
Illwei (6): Ashbringer, Ventyl, StrikerEZ, Random Bystander, Condensation, Matrim's Dice
Archer (2): Lotus, STINK

Ventyl cancelled a vote on Matrim. TJ bribed mine to Mat. Illwei cancelled my vote.

Lotus voted on me post-claim.

Day Three:

Vote Count:
Condensation (6): Kasimir, TJ Shade, Illwei, Archer, Devotary of Spontaneity, StrikerEZ (correct order)
Gears (2): Araris Valerian,
STINK
Illwei (1): Ventyl
Lotus (1): Shard of Reading

Ventyl voted when Connie had 2 votes on them.

Striker early voted on Ventyl, then moved to Connie very late. Both are elims.

Day Four:

Vote Count:
The Unknown Order (8): Kasimir, TJ Shade, Ashbringer, VENTYL PUT ONE HERE, LATER PULLED, Araris Valerian, Gears, Shard of Reading, Flyingbooks, Devotary of Spontaneity (order is correct)
Gears (3): Mist,
The Unknown Order, StrikerEZ
Devotary of Spontaneity (1): Lotus
Ventyl (1): Archer
StrikerEZ (1): Ventyl

-If TJ or Kas flip elim, sus the other, because recently, they have been in lockstep. They were first and second on both elim exes. I think that clears them.

-If I tunnel on elim!Ventyl, their D1 vote was to prevent an info kill and make Mat look sus for the CW, D2/3 they voted village!Illwei, and D4 they vote Striker, notably instead of Connie or TUO.

-If Araris is an elim, Gears isn’t an elim because of how much they’ve focused on them.

-Devo’s playstyle makes their votes NAI unless they break a tie because they mostly add to wagons that will go through with or without them. I’m having a hard time reading them. Mist is RNGing.

-Show of hands, who thinks that zero elims voted on D1 besides Ventyl with ten minutes to go? No one? Cool. That means our suspect list is Ashbringer, Burnt, Flyingbooks, Striker, Devo, Araris, and Mist. Removing Mist and Devo since I can’t read them.  

-On D3, we’ve got a 4 villager pile-up on Connie, so they were a lost cause. Striker’s vote is NAI because they could be bussing. The elim CW option was Illwei, per Ventyl’s vote. Ashbringer, Burnt, Flyingbooks, and Mist didn’t weigh in, which I find more incriminating than Araris’ Gears vote. If Ventyl is an elim, I don’t understand why Striker voted on them. That’s why I’m hesitant to exe Striker.

-On D4, Ventyl’s vote marks the moment the elims start bussing. So Flyingbooks and Araris could have been bussing. Alternatively, the CW option was Gears, which had Striker on it.

-My gut says Ashbringer’s D4 vote was too early for an elim. Why bus when there’s two votes on them? Otherwise, they went after v!Illwei and then were silent on D3, which speaks volumes. But they led the Dannex CW which I don’t see an elim doing.

-Flyingbooks voted Matrim, then no one on D2 when no elim was up for exe until the Non reveal, then no one D3 when Connie was in trouble, and was in bus position D4. This record isn’t great, so I think they’re my best sus at the moment.

-Burnt doesn’t feel very engaged, so having trouble reading them too. My guess is if they were PM spidering for the elims we’d have had more chaos by now, and not being invested is a village thing.

-Sus list of who the D1 voting elim is: (most to least) Flyingbooks, Araris, Striker. I'll vote Ventyl tomorrow though first. 

And just to put it out there, if Ventyl is a lost cause to the elims, I believe they will submit the NK. No sense wasting someone else getting scanned doing it. Can we block that with a Line of Vigor or watch with a Line of Making?

Bold Mine. 

I’m giving the Clock away. If you block me, then I keep it...? Also, why are you planning on voting me first if Books is your most suspicious and I’m not even listed? Getting mad elim vibes from this. Reads a lot like an elim looking for an easy mis-CM in my opinion.

Bold Mine. 

I’m giving the Clock away. If you block me, then I keep it...? Also, why are you planning on voting me first if Books is your most suspicious and I’m not even listed? Getting mad elim vibes from this. Reads a lot like an elim looking for an easy mis-CM in my opinion.

You realize Archer is the non-Rithmatist, right? Since there has been no Shadowblaze yet, he's village.

Duncan tried to sleep but felt he was walking in a nightmare.

Rithmatists moved, patrolled. Everyone tried to keep their spirits up. After all, they'd found two Forgotten among them already. Two down, Duncan thought, darkly. Three more to go, if they were unlucky. He hoped they were not. Master grant they were not.

"I told you, you know," Matt said, casually, and Duncan jerked upright on his bedroll.

Matt smiled, though his eyes were hard. Matt had always had a commanding presence, a way of getting the squad to stop and listen, when he spoke, "I told you. There was something strange about Wyatt. I told you..."

Except he hadn't, Duncan thought numbly. Except he was dead and they'd found him, broken upon the earth, and it had been the first sign the platoon had been compromised, and Master help him, because Duncan had tried, and Duncan had failed and their medic couldn't save him and they'd pronounced him dead a few minutes later.

"Keep watch," Wyatt had said, and Duncan had believed him, because Wyatt had been calm and assured, and knew what to do, and there was a casual air about Wyatt, the air of a senior soldier, one who'd seen it all and knew what to do, and who was still entrusting you with what needed to be done, and he made you want to trust him, and so it was Duncan's hand that drew the lines, and Duncan who stood watch.

"This is wrong," Duncan whispered, as Tory beat Dig over the head with his shovel, until the man lay crumbled in the hole he was beginning to dig up. He swallowed, and tried hard to look away. He specialised in defense, not in lines that choked Dig's dying screams, if there had been any at all. He'd liked Dig.

Wyatt gripped his shoulders. "Stay with me, soldier," he said, unbothered, and Duncan wanted to scream and run, but Wyatt had him. "Remember. If Dig was taken by one of the Forgotten, then he's not one of us anymore. He's not a brother."

"Was he?" Duncan managed.

"Oh, yes," Wyatt said. "Orders straight from the CO herself. Kingswright thinks he's Forgotten. You did too, didn't you?"

Not like this, he wanted to say, but—

"You going to fall apart on me now, soldier?" Wyatt asked.

"No," Duncan managed. "I'm fine."

"Good man," Wyatt said, approvingly. "Enough like you in this squad, and we'll hold the line without a single breach until our tour ends."

Duncan lay unseeing on his bedroll, and wept.

TJ was searching for the promised land. With his map, he was trying to locate a defensible location with plenty of items. Following the trail inscribed on it, he found an ancient temple, that predated all the Rithmatists. Along with a host of items, there, in the center of the room was a vigilant Shadowblaze, keeping watch over his home. He uttered a prayer of thanks to the Master. Unfortunately, in his reverence, he did not notice the Forgotten creeping behind him with a knife. TJ had reached the promised land, and would go no further.

A Respected Madman was searching for the promised land. He didn't believe in this war anymore. Forgotten, Rithmatist, what did it matter? He just wanted a warm bed and a warm meal. It didn't matter to him who was in charge. And so, he was gathering supplies. In the midst of this all out war, he would need as many Bribes as he could muster. He took one last look at the Camp, and counting his supplies, he decided he had enough. He sneaked away under the cover of darkness that night. He had reached the promised land, and would go no further.

The Forgotten were searching for the promised land. They wanted a world free from Nebrask, free from the Rithmatists, free from the shackles that had confined them for so long. They had already suffered two casualties on this mission, but they would do whatever it took. They had finally started their coup, and no band of Rithmatists would stand in their way. They had reached the promised land, and they would go further.

TJ Shade has died. He was a Rithmatist.
STINK has completed his win condition, and has left the Camp. He was the Thief.

Camp Supply:

Spoiler
  • 9 Pieces of Chalk
  • 4 Buckets of Acid
  • 1 Bribe
  • 9 Spring-Powered Crabs
  • 3 Maps
  • 1 Lantern
  • 1 Gun
  • 1 Shadowblaze
  • 1 Book of Warding
  • 1 Book of Revocation

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. @Gears : Servant of the Mad God
  2. Quinn0928 : Nicole Cooper Rithmatist
  3. @Ashbringer : Faleast
  4. @Lotus : Daughter of the Prime forest
  5. @Flyingbooks
  6. @Archer : Evan Wallace
  7. @Burnt Spaghetti : Tia Vuur
  8. @Ventyl : Shimamura Sakura
  9. The Unknown Order : Atreco Tel Forgotten
  10. @Araris Valerian : Elysian
  11. @StrikerEZ : Frederick Kerr
  12. Alvron : Blackbane Rithmatist
  13. @Shard of Reading
  14. @Random Bystander
  15. Illwei Rithmatist
  16. TJ Shade Rithmatist
  17. Condensation : Connie Forgotten
  18. @Devotary of Spontaneity : Kaniae Moreau
  19. @Kasimir : Duncan Kerr
  20. Matrim's Dice: Joshua Rithmatist
  21. STINK : Respected Madman Thief
  22. @Mist : Tria Noche
  23. Dannex Rithmatist

This Day will end at 8 PM CST on February 11th.