Long Game 73: The Forgotten Coup

Sart

I already said I was going to be less active than usual, so I might as well make it official by joining in :P 

Also that doesn’t mean I won’t use PMs because I definitely will hehe

Does this mean Araris needs to make PMs with everyone :eyes:

4 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

Also, HEY this means @Kasimir DOESN'T get to be paranoid. Nope, that'd be breaking the rule :P 

I did say I'd be channeling a more chill version of 2014 Kas. Prepare to get your PMs side-eyed and ignored if you dare roleclaim :P 

I'm the last member of House Urbain still standing in SE today. I'm steeped in paranoia from Wyrm's backstabbing and the Urbain Inquisition. You dare to tell me not to be paranoid, little one? I'll be the most paranoid son of Urbain you've ever played with. I'll paranoid so hard it makes my Cage-Shuffle-Squats with @Matrim's Dice look like a lovely hangout with a cup of tea.

And I'll do it all while being laidback! >>

10 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I'm the last member of House Urbain still standing in SE today. I'm steeped in paranoia from Wyrm's backstabbing and the Urbain Inquisition. You dare to tell me not to be paranoid, little one? I'll be the most paranoid son of Urbain you've ever played with. I'll paranoid so hard it makes my Cage-Shuffle-Squats with @Matrim's Dice look like a lovely hangout with a cup of tea.

Hehe, you know, more so, now that there's a conversion role in the game :P 

2 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Wait, what?????

3 hours ago, Sart said:

All Eliminators are Forgotten. Unfortunately, that means the Non-Rithmatist is a confirmed good role, which I don't like. Therefore, I am making one minor change to the rules. If the Non-Rithmatist receives a Shadowblaze, they become a Forgotten, and their win condition changes accordingly.

lmaooooo xD

you know... you could land this role...xD would that be worse than being an elim for you? :P

8 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

It'll be okay, Kas, it'll be okay. The pain is only temporary. :P

I'm outta here. This place is too much kayana for me :ph34r:

8 hours ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Ahh now you're just summoning Paranoid!kas back :P Dont remind him of the conversions!

Too late. House Urbain will rise again. I'm here in my relaxed laidback corner and I have lots and lots of fortifications, ammunition, drinks, and sharp pens and I will use them on anyone who tries to get me to trust them do not test me I do not do trust

I am Kasimir, betrayed always by my bro Wyrm, the last son of House Urbain, Paranoid as all Hell and I do not trust any of you people more than I can throw you. And I skipped arm day!

8 hours ago, TJ Shade said:

lmaooooo xD

you know... you could land this role...xD would that be worse than being an elim for you? :P

I hate you so much right now. Yes.

Elims I s2g if I'm a non-Rithmatist and you convert me I will seek you out in future games and I will find you and I will kill you.

Spoiler

i-will-look-for-you-i-will-find-you-and-

God. Why did I sign up for this game even >>

Edited by Kasimir

Just now, Kasimir said:

Elims I s2g if I'm a non-Rithmatist and you convert me I will seek you out in future games and I will find you and I will kill you.

I don't think this works that way. xD You get a Shadowblaze, oops you're an elim :P 

Just now, TJ Shade said:

I don't think this works that way. xD You get a Shadowblaze, oops you're an elim :P 

No one can force me, right? I'm allowed to look at that sketchy Shadowblaze and go nope, orange suss, and not touch it?

2 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

Just like everything in this fickle universe...

Also @Kasimir are you trying to steal my brother this game by RPing as his brother?

Ask your brother, man. He wanted to join RP and I'm happy to - haven't had a RP partner in forever since my bro Wyrm and El :) 

4 hours ago, Sart said:

All Eliminators are Forgotten. Unfortunately, that means the Non-Rithmatist is a confirmed good role, which I don't like. Therefore, I am making one minor change to the rules. If the Non-Rithmatist receives a Shadowblaze, they become a Forgotten, and their win condition changes accordingly.

*Clears throat*

In light of recent events considering a recent amendment to the rules...

I'm still going after the Shadowblaze :P