Long Game 73: The Forgotten Coup

Sart

11 hours ago, Kasimir said:

PM me one LG and we'll give it a go. Could try for 2k ;) Better switch off your email notifications, Sart! :P Or, y'know, I'm sorry.

>:( KAS, you already want to break our record??? -_-' :P Smh, I'm disappointed in you xD

And in other news, I'm scared of open PMs :P 

33 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Guess I'll try and fly above the radar this time, since everyone is feeling like changing things up.

31 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Mr. Invisible is going to be visible?  This really is the twilight zone.  :o 

Truly, everything is different this game :P

17 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

>:( KAS, you already want to break our record??? -_-' :P Smh, I'm disappointed in you xD

And in other news, I'm scared of open PMs :P 

Happy to break our record with you instead, Dark bro ;) We can set a record that will go down in greatness in SE history.

Just don't expect informative gametalk :P 2014 Kas is paranoid (much, much more paranoid than I am now) and does not do this.

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=12042935

Edited by Kasimir

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

I'll probably do it. Now, what to call this new version of me....

SpiderEZ

!!!!!! YES. I approve!

7 hours ago, Alvron said:

So we have Laidback!Kas and Analytical!Alv?  All we need now is Threadtalking!Burnt and this really will be the Twilight Zone.

This is going to be a fun game.  You lot are in for a treat with 2014 Kas around.

Hah. Well. Ive certainly been more thread active recently :P I can be a thread!burnt, but it just might not be game relevant talking at all :P 

I'm calling it before the game:

• Mr Invisible becomes Visible (@Araris Valerian) and ends up pocketing the Village as an Elim. 
  • Mr SpiderEZ ( @StrikerEZ ) ends up being the pool of intel and fueling the Elim war effort.
  • Mr Analytical ( @Alvron ) ends up rumbling the Elims, if he isn't one.
  • Laidback!Kas turns out to be affably Evil and backstabs just about everyone who PMs him on sheer principle.
  • Mr New Chaotic ( @Ashbringer ) ends up being misexed against someone who isn't Illwei and the other person explodes instead.
  • Miss Threadqueen ( @Burnt Spaghetti ) becomes Village Leader and throws everyone into disarray with the chaos.

Heron IndustriesTM does not bear responsibility for any course of action, intended or otherwise, predicated off this set of predictions. Any resemblance to persons living or soon-to-be-dead is strictly coincidental and if you don't believe us, we'll sue the ever-loving hell out of you. If you want your money back, go ask Wyrm because I sure as hell ain't giving refunds >> 

Edited by Kasimir

5 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

!!!!!! YES. I approve!

Thank you :P I feel particularly proud of that pun. 

3 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

• Mr Invisible becomes Visible (@Araris Valerian) and ends up pocketing the Village as an Elim. 
  • Mr Chaotic PM Spider ( @StrikerEZ ) ends up being the pool of intel and fueling the Elim war effort.
  • Laidback!Kas turns out to be affably Evil and backstabs just about everyone who PMs him on sheer principle.
  • Mr New Chaotic ( @Ashbringer ) ends up being misexed against someone who isn't Illwei and the other person explodes instead.
  • Miss Threadqueen ( @Burnt Spaghetti ) becomes Village Leader and throws everyone into disarray with the chaos.

Heron IndustriesTM does not bear responsibility for any course of action, intended or otherwise, predicated off this set of predictions. Any resemblance to persons living or soon-to-be-dead is strictly coincidental and if you don't believe us, we'll sue the ever-loving hell out of you. If you want your money back, go ask Wyrm because I sure as hell ain't giving refunds. 

This sounds like a perfect version of the events of this game. I'm completely down.

1 minute ago, Mist said:

I'll join you guys in chaos/drastically different playstyles.

I mean, you wanted a playstyle change anyway, right? :) What better environment than a game in which so many people are shifting up? If we @ anyone for playstyle difference, we'd have to accuse ourselves as well :P 

10 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Heron IndustriesTM does not bear responsibility for any course of action, intended or otherwise, predicated off this set of predictions. Any resemblance to persons living or soon-to-be-dead is strictly coincidental and if you don't believe us, we'll sue the ever-loving hell out of you. If you want your money back, go ask Wyrm because I sure as hell ain't giving refunds. 

You have invoked the SE curse of Wyrm.  The first person you trust will be the Elim leader. :P 

Just now, Alvron said:

You have invoked the SE curse of Wyrm.  The first person you trust will be the Elim leader. :P 

>>

Sounds to me like I should go full swing 2014 Kas then :P All the paranoia!

1 minute ago, Araris Valerian said:

This is actually sort of my comfort zone right now, given that I'm coming off a 4-game elim win streak :D.

2014 Kas narrows his eyes and reminds himself to decline all and any PMs with Araris :P 

14 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

• Mr SpiderEZ ( @StrikerEZ ) ends up being the pool of intel and fueling the Elim war effort.

Heron IndustriesTM does not bear responsibility for any course of action, intended or otherwise, predicated off this set of predictions. Any resemblance to persons living or soon-to-be-dead is strictly coincidental and if you don't believe us, we'll sue the ever-loving hell out of you. If you want your money back, go ask Wyrm because I sure as hell ain't giving refunds >> 

Does this mean I need to start competing with Ashbringer to see which one of us is truly the latest and brightest in choas?

4 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Seriously though, it took me seven years to mildly get over Wyrm-induced trauma and that dissipated the moment he wanted no lock teams when gaming :P Why are you bringing back my pain :P

2 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Good, good. Elim!me is only really good at pocketing in the thread.

Oh, that's fine, I have defenses against thread pocketing. Unleash the Urbain Distractions, and the uh, cups of tea! >>

2 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

Does this mean I need to start competing with Ashbringer to see which one of us is truly the latest and brightest in choas?

I hear synergised chaosmongers and I approve :P Let's go for prosocial chaos this game, guys!

Just now, Lotus said:

I suppose to become my true opposite I need absolutely no RP, only analyze posts and post every three seconds.

but I really don’t want to do that

Lot, don't feel pressure to do things different just 'cause everyone else is. You're synching RP with Gears which should be pretty fun already, and I'm pretty sure once the game begins, there'll be plenty of opportunities for you to join the prosocial chaos :) 

1 minute ago, TJ Shade said:

I already feel sorry for Sart. :P And I don't know how I can play different, as I'm coming on the back of playing different :P Maybe I'll just role-play as the thief xD Prepare for the incoming 'stealing you heart' jokes :P 

Steal the heart of a different player each cycle ;) 

Inb4 you're an Elim and that heart-stealing? 

Literal :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

Lot, don't feel pressure to do things different just 'cause everyone else is. You're synching RP with Gears which should be pretty fun already, and I'm pretty sure once the game begins, there'll be plenty of opportunities for you to join the prosocial chaos :) 

Yeah i suppose me and gears will have enough nonsense as it is.

which fair warning there will be nonsense