Two Sides of the Same Coin

Chasmgoat

OK, Ene and I have not forgotten this and are almost finished, I think we might be and just need to check a few things. 

anyway, it will start soon and I suppose I should tell you a bit about the world. So, The magic is very simple. It is kinda like smedry talents or the quirks (or whatever they are called) in "I hate dragons" and some people have them. They are just small little things to add flavor, but not become a thing that is useful in ever scenario. Examples are, "I can make my nose glow", "I can turn my head all the way around", "I can keep my eyes on something no matter how fast it is moving." If they seem too powerful or something, we may ask you to change it. There is more to the world than you think. Have fun, and the PM's should be coming shortly. (maybe tomorrow. depends.)

anyway, here are a few maps of the world

Simple Political Map (excluding most towns) (for clarification, Kinarg, Ushes, and Mapier are the countries and the others are important towns)

Spoiler

600f826ca5acd_ScreenShot2021-01-25at8_42_25PM.thumb.png.3983e93ca34950c8d8eb74eb7edcd54b.png

biome map:

Spoiler

600f82c0b094b_ScreenShot2021-01-25at8_44_18PM.thumb.png.f0b0d9d14702ea4b5cde450008ab6757.png

and finally, 3d view

Spoiler

600f82dcab624_ScreenShot2021-01-25at8_43_17PM.png.951de29da14e93867fdf2346fdf1c8d4.png

Edited by Chasmgoat

9 hours ago, AonEne said:

I'm fine with this if Goat is.

I am fine with it, but she is Knight of Iron's sister, correct? I do believe we had grouped siblings.

Now that I think about it, Connie and Vapor are opposite teams so never mind. I don't mind if you join them

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

I can't find the option to do that.

You go into Options and click Delete Conversation.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Question: Is the other RP still going? Because ours is dead.

We've been waiting for people to actually do something :P Did you miss that the area was introduced?