Two Sides of the Same Coin

Chasmgoat

1 minute ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Hmmm, how badly do I want to join another RP?

On one hand, I can join another RP and experience all of the highs and lows that come with that, on the other hand, I have a lot on my plate already. Hmmmm, decisions decisions.

That is a question only you can answer, just keep in mind: Posting that here will probably result in peer pressure.

alrighty, nobody has joined in a while so I am going to start separating the groups. I still don't know when this will become active so hold on.

the team captains are @Channelknight Fadran & maybe @Condensation (Are you doing this? You said you can, but never actually agreed to it)

you can choose 1 person for your group and then the next person goes. If people leave and the groups are very unbalanced, I don't know what will happen... and if you don't want to be team captain, just tell me.

the people available are Xino, Fallapede, Vapor, voidspawn, Taken, Not an ookla, Dannex, Random Bystander, King Karl (he might not be active much), The Windrunner supreme, Knight of Iron, I think I am here, omi the counselor, jester lavorre, exotwo 

and

maybe wards guard but they haven't confirmed if they will play.

Fadran, you can go first.

Just now, Chasmgoat said:

alrighty, nobody has joined in a while so I am going to start separating the groups. I still don't know when this will become active so hold on.

the team captains are @Channelknight Fadran & maybe @Condensation (Are you doing this? You said you can, but never actually agreed to it)

Yeah, I'll do it. But expect a good bit of delegating.

4 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

you can choose 1 person for your group and then the next person goes. If people leave and the groups are very unbalanced, I don't know what will happen... and if you don't want to be team captain, just tell me.

the people available are Xino, Fallapede, Vapor, voidspawn, Taken, Not an ookla, Dannex, Random Bystander, King Karl (he might not be active much), The Windrunner supreme, Knight of Iron, I think I am here, omi the counselor, jester lavorre, exotwo 

and

maybe wards guard but they haven't confirmed if they will play.

Fadran, you can go first.

Dibs on @Vapor!