Two Sides of the Same Coin

Chasmgoat

1000 Posts!!!!!!!

anyway... This is an RP I decided to make... Have no idea how it will turn out.

so, the RP won't be happening in this thread, but rather, PM's. 

"why?" you might ask.

The answer is simple. There will be two groups that don't know what the other group is doing. They may interact sometimes, and if they do, it will probably happen in this thread.

but most of the time, they will have their own goals. The goals may be aligned with each other or opposing each other. Let's say one group was hired to protect a castle and the other group was hired to rob it. Something like that could happen. Or one group could hear tales from storytellers of the other groups feats. 

Both @AonEne and I will be DM type people and help make the connections between the groups and stuff. This thread is mostly a sign-up sheet. I don't know when this will start, I will need to make maps and plan out a few things. Since I procrastinate pretty badly, it could be a while... anyway, just sign up and you will be divided into groups.

oh yeah. The world-building and magic. since I have a different set-up than most RP's, I will keep the world simple. It is your basic D&D style world. Taverns, Small Towns, Dragons, Castles, all the like. I may add more to the world if it is needed. I will also make a map of the world. The magic is rare and is not super useful, but is basically just spells.

This is a list so I can see who is joining.

Spoiler

Group 1: Fadran, Vapor, JesterLavorre, Null, Karl, Taken, Knight, Danex, Guard (if joining), The unknown order

Group 2: Connie, Xino, Itiah, RB, Not an Ookla, Exotwo, Voidspawn, Omi, Fallapede, Supreme 

hopefully, this works well and I hope the groups go at the same pace.

Edited by Chasmgoat