midnight13

Sharbuddies

8 posts in this topic

I noticed in a lot of people’s signatures, they list out their Sharbuddies. What are Sharbuddies? I’m still kinda new to the forum thing, and to the shard, so if anyone could help explain in to me, that would be great. :) Thanks!

I think they're basically just friends people have on the Shard. I've never liked the term much, but I apparently have some.

And it's "Shardbuddies."

3 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

I think they're basically just friends people have on the Shard. I've never liked the term much, but I apparently have some.

Ohhh. That makes sense now.

3 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

And it's "Shardbuddies."

Ah. Interesting. Oops. :ph34r:

I never understood it much either. I mean, if you want to be friends, just follow them and join in on conversations.

Yep, what those two said. Just a new trend, not something that's needed to make friends on the Shard or anything like that, some people just started doing it ^_^

Spoiler

not knowing what it was, and then they kept on doing it forever just because this is the post that never ends, I'm sorry I had to

Most people have shard buddies, but I would like to note that I am a Shardpet to anyone who would like to own me in their signature.

2 hours ago, Chinkoln said:

Most people have shard buddies, but I would like to note that I am a Shardpet to anyone who would like to own me in their signature.

Yay! I’ve always wanted an otter as a pet. Thanks!

On 1/20/2021 at 0:59 PM, Chinkoln said:

I have now claimed you as my shardpet :)