Title Absent

Enter a username

Dawn arrived resplendently at the tri-border building. Back in her mail, a red and gold cape billowed behind her in the wind. She hoped she looked inspiring. That was what she was meant to be. An icon and a guardian to the people.

Well, maybe not these people. Dawn glared over at the colony leader ahead of her. “Blue”, she thought she heard his name as. He would be one of many to submit to rightful Zarokhavian rule. She marched into the grand building to find Lorena.

38 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

Dawn arrived resplendently at the tri-border building. Back in her mail, a red and gold cape billowed behind her in the wind. She hoped she looked inspiring. That was what she was meant to be. An icon and a guardian to the people.

Well, maybe not these people. Dawn glared over at the colony leader ahead of her. “Blue”, she thought she heard his name as. He would be one of many to submit to rightful Zarokhavian rule. She marched into the grand building to find Lorena.

A man bumped into Dawn as he walked, not watching where he was going as he was reading in some sort of book. He stumbled and barely caught himself with a short curse, however, he dropped his book. Without looking up at who he had run into, the man stooped down to pick his book."Excuse me miss, but you should watch where you're going."

40 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

A man bumped into Dawn as he walked, not watching where he was going as he was reading in some sort of book. He stumbled and barely caught himself with a short curse, however, he dropped his book. Without looking up at who he had run into, the man stooped down to pick his book."Excuse me miss, but you should watch where you're going."

Dawn grunted at the man, but made sure to walk in front of him through the door, as was traditional for one above him in rank. Really, all these people were below Dawn, being traitors. She had some pity for them. They were just brainwashed by their rebellious nations. Still, that was no excuse.

Just now, JesterLavorre said:

Dawn grunted at the man, but made sure to walk in front of him through the door, as was traditional for one above him in rank. Really, all these people were below Dawn, being traitors. She had some pity for them. They were just brainwashed by their rebellious nations. Still, that was no excuse.

The man's next words were caught in his throat as he saw who it was that he bumped into. He immediately bowed his head slightly in deference and he spoke quickly, "I'm sorry madam, I didn't recognize you at first. I know I should have, but I uh . . ." The man seemed lost for words.

2 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

The man's next words were caught in his throat as he saw who it was that he bumped into. He immediately bowed his head slightly in deference and he spoke quickly, "I'm sorry madam, I didn't recognize you at first. I know I should have, but I uh . . ." The man seemed lost for words.

“Apologies accepted.”

Which nation is your character with, again?

“Apologies accepted.”

Why, Zarokhavia of course.

The man began to mutter to himself with his head still slightly bowed, fiddling with his clothes which matched that of a middle class merchant. He realized he didn't say it loud enough. He cleared his throat and spoke, "thank you madam. Again, I mean no disrespect."

Just now, The Ward's Guard said:

The man began to mutter to himself with his head still slightly bowed, fiddling with his clothes which matched that of a middle class merchant. He realized he didn't say it loud enough. He cleared his throat and spoke, "thank you madam. Again, I mean no disrespect."

Realizing the man was Zarakovian, Dawn knelt down next to him. “None was taken, citizen. Don’t be afraid of one who only serves your country.”

16 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

Realizing the man was Zarakovian, Dawn knelt down next to him. “None was taken, citizen. Don’t be afraid of one who only serves your country.”

The man was taken aback at this change of attitude. "Oh it's uh, that's not necessary, really. I'm just a peon after all."

8 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

The man shook his head as if to clear it, "I'm just heading to the Tri-State Embassy. You don't have to come with me, there are far more important people than I going there."

“I am heading the same way. We will see if our paths split. And, until then, I will be honored to have you by my side.”

2 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

“I am heading the same way. We will see if our paths split. And, until then, I will be honored to have you by my side.”

The man laughed to himself for a brief moment, "sorry, it's been a while since someone willing walked with me. Anyways, I'm Olivier, Olivier Boudreaux."

3 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

“Honored to meet you, Olivier Boudreaux. What business do you have at the tri-border?”

'I"m running an errand for my boss, some sort of message for the Zarakovian representative. Why are you going, shouldn't you be back on the home-front? Forgive me for asking." Olivier chuckled to himself.

1 minute ago, The Ward's Guard said:

'I"m running an errand for my boss, some sort of message for the Zarakovian representative. Why are you going, shouldn't you be back on the home-front? Forgive me for asking." Olivier chuckled to himself.

“Our great leader Lorena has requested my presence here, and after that I will be traveling back to our homeland with her to keep her safe in her travels.”

“Our great leader Lorena has requested my presence here, and after that I will be traveling back to our homeland with her to keep her safe in her travels.”

Olivier was looking off in the distance while Dawn was talking, he continued for a brief moment after she was done before suddenly nodding. "Yes yes, I see. Oh do forgive me, but I forgot to ask, what's you name?"

Olivier was looking off in the distance while Dawn was talking, he continued for a brief moment after she was done before suddenly nodding. "Yes yes, I see. Oh do forgive me, but I forgot to ask, what's you name?"

“Dawn. My last name was rendered irrelevant when I was Declared. I am sorry I didn’t introduce myself earlier. It seemed as if you already knew who I was. I apologize for my arrogance.”

“Dawn. My last name was rendered irrelevant when I was Declared. I am sorry I didn’t introduce myself earlier. It seemed as if you already knew who I was. I apologize for my arrogance.”

"Oh no, it's fine. I'm just a uh, strange kinda guy, you know?" Olivier tilted his head as if listening to something, "well as I was saying, I'm on my way to talk with the Zarakovian representative. My boss isn't exactly happy with how things have been going over here, it's almost as if they're not even trying to make a functional treaty sometimes." Olivier laughed as if he found what he said to be almost hilarious.

"Oh no, it's fine. I'm just a uh, strange kinda guy, you know?" Olivier tilted his head as if listening to something, "well as I was saying, I'm on my way to talk with the Zarakovian representative. My boss isn't exactly happy with how things have been going over here, it's almost as if they're not even trying to make a functional treaty sometimes." Olivier laughed as if he found what he said to be almost hilarious.

“Which Zarokovian representative would this be?” Dawn asked. “I am not aware of which representatives other than Lorena are here. I was curious.”

“Which Zarokovian representative would this be?” Dawn asked. “I am not aware of which representatives other than Lorena are here. I was curious.”

Olivier looked confused about the question for a moment before nodding as if he were just acknowledging something, "yes, I believe it was Lorena." He took something out of his pocket and read off of it quickly, "yes yes, it says here that I'm supposed to talk with Lorena, I remember now. My boss wanted for me to confirm some details that should be pushed into the negotiations."

7 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Olivier looked confused about the question for a moment before nodding as if he were just acknowledging something, "yes, I believe it was Lorena." He took something out of his pocket and read off of it quickly, "yes yes, it says here that I'm supposed to talk with Lorena, I remember now. My boss wanted for me to confirm some details that should be pushed into the negotiations."

“Good, then we are both heading to the same place. You can show me where she is. To be honest, I just got here and I do not really know my way around.” This certainly was an odd man. Dawn liked him, though.

3 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

“Good, then we are both heading to the same place. You can show me where she is. To be honest, I just got here and I do not really know my way around.” This certainly was an odd man. Dawn liked him, though.

"Excellent, excellent." Olivier considered it for a moment as he stared in a direction, as if trying to make something out in the distance, he shook his head again as if to clear it. "Although there might be a small issue that I might be able to solve. You see, it's sorta my first time coming here. Although don't worry too much Ma'am Dawn, I think I know a guy there who can show us around, or at least you know, point us in the right direction."

9 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"Excellent, excellent." Olivier considered it for a moment as he stared in a direction, as if trying to make something out in the distance, he shook his head again as if to clear it. "Although there might be a small issue that I might be able to solve. You see, it's sorta my first time coming here. Although don't worry too much Ma'am Dawn, I think I know a guy there who can show us around, or at least you know, point us in the right direction."

“It is a good thing I ran into you then, sir. Point the way.”

11 hours ago, JesterLavorre said:

“It is a good thing I ran into you then, sir. Point the way.”

"Hum? Oh, I suppose it is." Olivier didn't look completely convinced. "Well then, let's see if we can find my friend then, eh?"

Cue the part that has these two characters wondering around the area, which mind you could serve as a great way to introduce any character who's also at this Tri-State Embassy.

Edited by The Ward's Guard

5 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"Hum? Oh, I suppose it is." Olivier didn't look completely convinced. "Well then, let's see if we can find my friend then, eh?"

Theen saw two people coming in his general direction: his friend Olivier, and someone else he didn't recognize. "Hello there! Where are you headed?"