Konaka

Wait a minute, this is not the bathroom!

12 posts in this topic

I write these words in steel for anything not set in metal cannot be trusted

Sooooo-o, hello!

I just finished Warbreaker after reading all of Mistborn era 1 in a month and wanted to find a place to share my love for the one true Returned Lightsong ( I was very visibly excited when I was reading one of his viewpoint chapters) and my other interests regarding Brandon's books. I hope to take part in some interesting conversations while continuing my journey through the Cosmere.

2 minutes ago, Konaka said:

Sooooo-o, hello!

I just finished Warbreaker after reading all of Mistborn era 1 in a month and wanted to find a place to share my love for the one true Returned Lightsong ( I was very visibly excited when I was reading one of his viewpoint chapters) and my other interests regarding Brandon's books. I hope to take part in some interesting conversations while continuing my journey through the Cosmere.

Welcome to the shard!

Lightsong is awesome. What’s your favorite quote from him? :) Mine is: (amazing pun alert)

“Sometimes our conversations remind me of a broken sword. Sharp, but lacking a point.”

*ecstatic sigh*

Have you read any of the SA books? Who’s your favorite character? (Aside from Lightsong)

"My dear, did you just try to prove the existence of God with your cleavage?..."

Thanks a lot, I think I will be heading into Way of Kings in the next few days if I manage to find it in a bookstore, I figure it will be quite the ride.

Welcome to the Shard, @Konaka!

What’s your favorite cosmere book?

50 minutes ago, Konaka said:

Thanks a lot, I think I will be heading into Way of Kings in the next few days if I manage to find it in a bookstore, I figure it will be quite the ride.

It definitely is! Way of Kings is one of my favorite Sanderson books.
That quote, though! I remember being so suspicious of Blushweaver but liking her so much at the same time. ^_^

33 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Welcome to the Shard, @Konaka!

What’s your favorite cosmere book?

So far my favourite book was probably The Well Of Ascension for the way it developed its characters through a slower story even though I loved mistborn one and three for their overall story structure and amazing finale respectively.

I also greatly enjoyed Warbreaker which seemed to me like a complete antithesis to the world of mistborn (Vibrant colours and such) and really appreciated the more light hearted moments to contrast the constant tension of Vin's journey.

Welcome to the Shard! I'm glad you found the right place. :)

Who's your favorite character? Probably Lightsong? :P Who's your favorite Mistborn character?

Welcome to the Shard! The bathroom's down that way, ignore the screams of trapped souls in the toilets ;)

Welcome to the bathroom! 

14 hours ago, Konaka said:

Is your keyboard made out of steel?

10 hours ago, Honorless said:

Welcome to the bathroom! 

Hmm... on a second look-see... that doesn't seem right. It was either auto-correct or Ruin or... Ruin is auto-correct!