Wait a minute, this is not the bathroom!

Konaka

I write these words in steel for anything not set in metal cannot be trusted

Sooooo-o, hello!

I just finished Warbreaker after reading all of Mistborn era 1 in a month and wanted to find a place to share my love for the one true Returned Lightsong ( I was very visibly excited when I was reading one of his viewpoint chapters) and my other interests regarding Brandon's books. I hope to take part in some interesting conversations while continuing my journey through the Cosmere.

2 minutes ago, Konaka said:

I write these words in steel for anything not set in metal cannot be trusted

Sooooo-o, hello!

I just finished Warbreaker after reading all of Mistborn era 1 in a month and wanted to find a place to share my love for the one true Returned Lightsong ( I was very visibly excited when I was reading one of his viewpoint chapters) and my other interests regarding Brandon's books. I hope to take part in some interesting conversations while continuing my journey through the Cosmere.

Welcome to the shard!

Lightsong is awesome. What’s your favorite quote from him? :) Mine is: (amazing pun alert)

“Sometimes our conversations remind me of a broken sword. Sharp, but lacking a point.”

*ecstatic sigh*

Have you read any of the SA books? Who’s your favorite character? (Aside from Lightsong)

50 minutes ago, Konaka said:

Thanks a lot, I think I will be heading into Way of Kings in the next few days if I manage to find it in a bookstore, I figure it will be quite the ride.

It definitely is! Way of Kings is one of my favorite Sanderson books.
That quote, though! I remember being so suspicious of Blushweaver but liking her so much at the same time. ^_^

33 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Welcome to the Shard, @Konaka!

What’s your favorite cosmere book?

So far my favourite book was probably The Well Of Ascension for the way it developed its characters through a slower story even though I loved mistborn one and three for their overall story structure and amazing finale respectively.

I also greatly enjoyed Warbreaker which seemed to me like a complete antithesis to the world of mistborn (Vibrant colours and such) and really appreciated the more light hearted moments to contrast the constant tension of Vin's journey.