What is the name of the 17th Shard?

Voidspawn

Knowing that the 16 Shards have names (i.e. Ruin, Honor, etc.), I was wondering if anyone has named the 17th Shard yet. If we're making up names, I'd call it Speculation, but I want to hear what you guys think.

Please comment below with your name ideas for the Shard!

Also, who would the Vessel be? I'm thinking probably Chaos, but what do you think?

1 hour ago, Voidspawn said:

Knowing that the 16 Shards have names (i.e. Ruin, Honor, etc.), I was wondering if anyone has named the 17th Shard yet. If we're making up names, I'd call it Speculation, but I want to hear what you guys think.

Please comment below with your name ideas for the Shard!

Also, who would the Vessel be? I'm thinking probably Chaos, but what do you think?

Speaking of Chaos, the Seventeeth Shard probably is the Shard of Chaos, but with Chaos as the Vessel, we've ended up with a friendly and welcoming interpretation of it.

So, Chaos is the Vessel of the Shard of Chaos.

10 hours ago, Bzhydack said:

Apathy?

Inertion?

Observation?

I was thinking something along the lines of... falling into ease... not laziness, not habitual either, dawdling? complacency? That's the closest word I can think of but that's not quite it. No wait, I know it... Procrastination... or akrasia! That fits even better.

Edited by Honorless

• 1 month later...