bpb101

New guy

7 posts in this topic

Tried to come up with something clever for the title but I couldn't think of anything ha. Names Brandon, I've been a long time fan of the Cosmere and I love learning more about it. I first got introduced to Brandon Sanderson when he finished off my favorite series while I was in high school, "The wheel of time series", now he has gone on to be my all time favorite author. While I have read most of his books several times I am still a little unfamiliar with a little bit of the expanded universe and other things I may have missed or just not known about. Either way I'm pumped to read more!

11 hours ago, bpb101 said:

Tried to come up with something clever for the title but I couldn't think of anything ha. Names Brandon, I've been a long time fan of the Cosmere and I love learning more about it. I first got introduced to Brandon Sanderson when he finished off my favorite series while I was in high school, "The wheel of time series", now he has gone on to be my all time favorite author. While I have read most of his books several times I am still a little unfamiliar with a little bit of the expanded universe and other things I may have missed or just not known about. Either way I'm pumped to read more!

Welcome to the Shard! Uh.. you might want to change your username so people don't think you're a bot! :P

Welcome to the Shard!

Who's your favorite character?

Welcome to the Shard! 

@Not an Ookla Hard to say! It really depends on the series I have moments with everyone, Kaladin is always a classic but honestly I could name so many different ones based on what I'm focusing on ha. 

Welcome to the 17th Shard! Have Fun!