"Here'the place I was telling you about!" Jessica said, presenting to Shadow and Sicaria.

It was less of a place and more of a shanty. A little hut built along a line of buildings. The Alleycity was always kind of dark and dreary, but this place was really dark and dreary. The perfect place for a villain hideout.

"Yes, I know it's kind of underwhelming. We're on a budget! On the bright side, we don't have to worry about people finding us anytime soon." Jessica scratched her chin. "Or maybe that should be an issue, because now it'll be hard to join... eh, we'll save those issues for later. Welcome to Supervillain Incorporated HQ, my friends!"

@Condensation @Scarletfox

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Here'the place I was telling you about!" Jessica said, presenting to Shadow and Sicaria.

It was less of a place and more of a shanty. A little hut built along a line of buildings. The Alleycity was always kind of dark and dreary, but this place was really dark and dreary. The perfect place for a villain hideout.

"Yes, I know it's kind of underwhelming. We're on a budget! On the bright side, we don't have to worry about people finding us anytime soon." Jessica scratched her chin. "Or maybe that should be an issue, because now it'll be hard to join... eh, we'll save those issues for later. Welcome to Supervillain Incorporated HQ, my friends!"

@Condensation @Scarletfox

Sicaria was unimpressed. The Underalley had been better. Was there even enough space for them? She peered inside.

Just now, Condensation said:

Sicaria was unimpressed. The Underalley had been better. Was there even enough space for them? She peered inside.

Jessica pushed into the building, lighting some gas lamps to illuminate the place. It wasn't very big on the inside, but it looked like Jessica had taken the time to clean up the place. It wasn't dusty or disorganized. There was a desk and chair in the corner by the door, and a cheap-looking sofa sitting by an unlit hearth.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Jessica pushed into the building, lighting some gas lamps to illuminate the place. It wasn't very big on the inside, but it looked like Jessica had taken the time to clean up the place. It wasn't dusty or disorganized. There was a desk and chair in the corner by the door, and a cheap-looking sofa sitting by an unlit hearth.

"Well, it's cosy enough. Are there rooms?"

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Sicaria sighed. "I thought that would be what you'd say. Okay. I'll need a reminder on your names and a list of possible people to want assassinations."

"I thought we could start there, actually. Shadow, you wouldn't happen to know some people that have jobs for us, would you?"

@Scarletfox

Althara watched the people. Well, here's a good place to start. No worry about morals. He walked forward, removing his mask, approaching them. "H-Hello. Is this- are you- can-" Alth sighed. "I'm...interested. In this... thing". He really would have to deal with his speech if he was going to interact with people.

2 hours ago, Omi the Counselor said:

Althara watched the people. Well, here's a good place to start. No worry about morals. He walked forward, removing his mask, approaching them. "H-Hello. Is this- are you- can-" Alth sighed. "I'm...interested. In this... thing". He really would have to deal with his speech if he was going to interact with people.

52 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Sicaria scoffed. "What makes you capable?"

"Hey, be nice, Sicaria!" Jessica waved at Althara. "Hello there! What's your name and business, stranger?"

Alth sort of stumbled for a moment, but then brought up his steel. He summoned his shardblade, rising a foot or two in the air with precise Lashings, and scorched the ground below him with Division. They couldn't be allowed to see him as weak. "Althara Yuris," He said. A fake name. Smoke rose from his shardblade, a trick he'd learned with Division, exploiting its indestructible nature.

30 minutes ago, Omi the Counselor said:

Alth sort of stumbled for a moment, but then brought up his steel. He summoned his shardblade, rising a foot or two in the air with precise Lashings, and scorched the ground below him with Division. They couldn't be allowed to see him as weak. "Althara Yuris," He said. A fake name. Smoke rose from his shardblade, a trick he'd learned with Division, exploiting its indestructible nature.

Jessica nodded appreciatively. "And you're... a Skybreaker? Right? Where does that leave your morals?"

4 minutes ago, Omi the Counselor said:

Alth gave a slight smile. "I'm not some Windrunner. And even as a Skybreaker, I follow the law as I believe it should be, not as it is. I'm something of an outlier among them". He began drifting down with careful lashings.

"That's good, but you didn't exactly answer my question."