I am of existance.

2EmLee2

Wow, so many nice people...

21 hours ago, EmiTheNinja said:

What Sanderson books have you read so far?

15 hours ago, Aon Tia said:

What cosmere books you have read and what are tour favourite ones?

7 hours ago, CheddarJack_ said:

What is Your Favorite Sanderson book so far?

I have read all the Mistborn books/novellas, all the Stormlight books/novellas, Elantris, Warbreaker, all 3 White Sand graphic novels, all of Arcanum Unbounded, the first 5 Alcatraz books, Rithmatist, and Skyward/Starsight.

My favorites are... All of them? But specifically, Mistborn, the Stormlight Archive, Alcatraz, Skyward/Starsight, and Rithmatist. So, basically all of them.

21 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I liked you better when you were hijacking Enter's account

I can still technically hijack his account

21 hours ago, AonEne said:

glad you're allowed to be here legally!

Yeah, this is great!

I am officially thanking all of you for this warm welcome!

7 hours ago, 2EmLee2 said:

y favorites are... All of them? But specifically, Mistborn, the Stormlight Archive, Alcatraz, Skyward/Starsight, and Rithmatist. So, basically all of them.

On 14/1/2021 at 4:20 AM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Lol yea so all of them :D got it! 
Dare I ask about your favourite character?

On 1/14/2021 at 0:28 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

I am officially thanking you for joining!

I am officially thanking you for thanking me for joining!

On 1/14/2021 at 1:32 PM, BenduLuke said:

Now on to Reconing you must go. A Steelheart you will need.

So, I'm guessing I should read the Reckoners?;) (Sadly, I have not yet...)

On 1/14/2021 at 2:13 PM, McWafy said:

Goooood point. I am a Windrunner. And Welcome! 

Oh, and by the way, Awesome is an Awesome word.;):P

Windrunners are cool too, and Awesome is the most Awesomest word in all of Awesome words. It's just a fact. Who am I to argue with science?

On 1/14/2021 at 6:01 PM, Cheyenne Sedai said:

What's a particular piece of lore you really enjoy?

Hmmm... Lift doesn't like bacon?

On 1/14/2021 at 8:16 PM, Aon Tia said:

Dare I ask about your favourite character?

Lift. She and I are very relatable in more than one area.

3 hours ago, Frustration said:

Alright here is the big question,

Mistborn,

or

Stormlight

?

You ask the impossible question. Stormlight is so amazing because it literally took ten freaking years to worldbuild, but Mistborn is also amazing because it is the first Sanderson book I read and if I lived in the Cosmere, I'd be a steel compounder in Era 2, so it's a tie, I think.

1 minute ago, Enter a username said:

I don't think you're allowed to choose what abilities you have, short of hemalurgy.

Ok, then to revise my wording, if I were to write me as a character, my ideal metalborn powers would be steelpushing and steelrunning and I would live in Era 2 Scadrial. Better?

On 1/19/2021 at 7:19 PM, 2EmLee2 said:

So, I'm guessing I should read the Reckoners?;) (Sadly, I have not yet...)

Only if you like a twist on Super heroes. Personally I really liked the series even the end.

23 hours ago, 2EmLee2 said:

You ask the impossible question. Stormlight is so amazing because it literally took ten freaking years to worldbuild, but Mistborn is also amazing because it is the first Sanderson book I read and if I lived in the Cosmere, I'd be a steel compounder in Era 2, so it's a tie, I think.

A steel twin very nice. Scadrial's version of Hermes. Could be a metal born likely to defeat a Radiant.

If Aluminum works the way I imagine it does I Might want to be an aluminum twin. I imagine that an Aluminum twin might be able to neutralize the investiture of anyone and copy or steal their identity. Maybe even copy the identity of any investiture source like metals. Aluminum savants appear to immune to shardblades, soul casting, lashings, division, forgery, rioting, soothing, or any other investiture effects.

• 1 month later...

There are 16 possible compounders, not including godmetals. Out of those 16, I count 3 that would be guaranteed to win against a Radiant (not counting the base powers), assuming the user has enough metal and the Radiant doesn't just fly away or something. (And I mean guaranteed. A few of these could realistically defeat a Radiant, but still have a chance at losing.)

Spoiler

Iron (weight): No. The only combat situation I can think of where this would help is if you're sitting on your opponent, or something like that.

Steel (speed): Yes. What good is being Radiant if your opponent can break your armor, put it back together, put it on, cut your head off, and write a book before you can even swing your weapon once?

Tin (senses): No. At best, this compounder would have the Spook-like ability to know what's happening around them by sound alone. At worst, They'd be curled up on the ground, paralyzed by the kind of sensory overload is bound to bring.

Pewter (strength): No. While this compounder would have a distinct advantage, it would just take one well-aimed strike from a Shardblade to end them.

Zinc (mental speed): No. Zinc compounding would give them an advantage, they're still limited by the speed, strength, and endurance of their body.

Brass (warmth): No. Dying of heat stroke isn't helping you in any way.

Copper (memories): No. This might help you remember exactly what your enemy looks like, but it has no real combat application.

Bronze (wakefulness): No. Being able to stay awake longer than your opponent doesn't help much if you're being attacked right now.

Chromium (fortune): Yes. If you're in any danger at all, effectively infinite luck will get you out of it. If a Radiant is attacking you, then the ground will collapse beneath their feet or their Stormlight will be eaten by a larkin or a nearby Nale will find them guilty of attempted murder and execute them on the spot.

Nicrosil (Investiture): No. You might become the most powerful Nicroburst the Cosmere has ever seen, but I'm not counting individual powers and I'm not even sure what nicrosil would do to Stormlight.

Aluminum (identity): No. Like copper, I doubt that aluminum compounding has any real combat applications.

Duralumin (Connection): No. See above.

Cadmium (breath): No. Unless your opponent has the attention span of me, "look how long I can hold my breath" isn't helping.

Bendalloy (calories): No. This has the combat applications of some combination of iron and cadmium.

Gold (health): Yes. If it's impossible to even scratch someone, good luck killing them.

Electrum (determination): No. See Alcatraz Smedry's popsicle metaphor for reference.

Spoiler

Why did I do this, again?

(Spoilered for size)