Yahallo~!

Halbikx

Hey there! I've only recently joined this forum, though I've lurked around reading everyone's convoluted theories and generally having a fun time doing so. I'm a very new fan of Brandon Sanderson's works, and started reading Stormlight Archive half a year ago. Since then, I've finished Warbreaker and Mistborn Era 1, and am currently trying to blast through the whole cosmere as fast as possible! Wish me luck!

Spoiler

And for anyone who recognizes that title reference, Iroha is best girl.

19 hours ago, CheddarJack_ said:

Well Hello! I'm also new to this Fansite, but what was your favorite book out of the ones you have read?

Hello to you as well! As for my favorite book, I think it's Rhythm of War. Nothing flowed as well as RoW has. Warbreaker is up there too, purely for the unending twists at the climax. And I also want to give kudos to the Dawnshard novella! It's an underappreciated masterpiece and is among my top favorites! And maybe adding on to the novella train, Secret History was just a blast with all the cosmere connections. Regardless, I'm in love with the cosmere! 

Edited by Halbikx

33 minutes ago, Halbikx said:

Hello to you as well! As for my favorite book, I think it's Rhythm of War. Nothing flowed as well as RoW has. Warbreaker is up there too, purely for the unending twists at the climax. And I also want to give kudos to the Dawnshard novella! It's an underappreciated masterpiece and is among my top favorites! And maybe adding on to the novella train, Secret History was just a blast with all the cosmere connections. Regardless, I'm in love with the cosmere! 

All solid choices, yes, which one is your least favourite Cosmere book though, the one you couldn't get into or one that you think isn't as good as the others? 

24 minutes ago, LoraSanchez said:

Welcome to the Shard! I'm newbie too. I just registered on the forum.I hope for friendly communication.

Welcome to the Shard! I’d recommend starting your own thread in this forum so more people can say hi, but no pressure! ^_^

8 hours ago, Halbikx said:

This is quite the high bar for a question... I have to give that to Szeth though. Who doesn't love a sleep-deprived man walking with a talk black sword leaking destruction? 

Who doesn’t?:P

(Also, try not to double-post. I’m kind of new, and I know this because I did it as well...)

Have you taken the knights radiant order quiz? What order are you? ^_^ I’m an Elsecaller!

On 13/01/2021 at 6:43 PM, Honorless said:

All solid choices, yes, which one is your least favourite Cosmere book though, the one you couldn't get into or one that you think isn't as good as the others? 

Well, this one's a hard question. I'm super Invested in all of them! I hate to say it, but Well of Ascension did go quite slow for me, so maybe that? I haven't read a lot of the cosmere original short stories yet, and not even Elantris, so my opinion might or might not change! 

16 hours ago, midnight13 said:

Who doesn’t?:P

(Also, try not to double-post. I’m kind of new, and I know this because I did it as well...)

Have you taken the knights radiant order quiz? What order are you? ^_^ I’m an Elsecaller!

I have done twice, and I got Truthwatcher both times! I'd love to be a Willshaper or Dustbringer as well but they're quite low... Either way, Truthwatcher definitely fits me snugly! 

1 hour ago, Halbikx said:

Well, this one's a hard question. I'm super Invested in all of them! I hate to say it, but Well of Ascension did go quite slow for me, so maybe that? I haven't read a lot of the cosmere original short stories yet, and not even Elantris, so my opinion might or might not change! 

Well of Ascension was pretty good, but it did meander... also Zane, so I totally get your choice

20 hours ago, LoraSanchez said:

Welcome to the Shard! I'm newbie too. I just registered on the forum.I hope for friendly communication.

Welcome to the Shard, @LoraSanchez!

1 hour ago, Halbikx said:

I have done twice, and I got Truthwatcher both times! I'd love to be a Willshaper or Dustbringer as well but they're quite low... Either way, Truthwatcher definitely fits me snugly! 

I got Truthwatcher too, by an overwhelming amount, but I got Willshaper pretty high up too