Lord Ruler's Atium Stash

CheddarJack_

I was recently introduced to the Cosmere by my brother and I started reading Mistborn. Right now I am reading the Well of Ascension, and something doesn't make sense. Vin and Elend can't find the atium stash anywhere in the city, but it has to be nearby, right? I just got to the part where Dockson tells Vin that kandra are expensive, the only payment they accept is atium. Do the kandra have all the atium? Everyone wants kandra as servants, so if everyone was paying them atium but no more atium was being created, then they would have it all. Am I crazy?

9 minutes ago, CheddarJack_ said:

I was recently introduced to the Cosmere by my brother and I started reading Mistborn. Right now I am reading the Well of Ascension, and something doesn't make sense. Vin and Elend can't find the atium stash anywhere in the city, but it has to be nearby, right? I just got to the part where Dockson tells Vin that kandra are expensive, the only payment they accept is atium. Do the kandra have all the atium? Everyone wants kandra as servants, so if everyone was paying them atium but no more atium was being created, then they would have it all. Am I crazy?

Keep reading, it will make sense.

2 hours ago, CheddarJack_ said:

if you thought of it, BS thought of it. Finish it all and then come back to gush. We'll be waiting.

2 hours ago, CheddarJack_ said:

I’d advise staying away from the Shard until you’ve read everything. There are lots of spoilers here. At least read all of Mistborn!

As for the Atium stash... RAFO!

40 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

if you thought of it, BS thought of it. Finish it all and then come back to gush. We'll be waiting.

He actually did think of it, he came to me and was mad that I told him RAFO. I explained that anyone would answer that way, but he wanted proof so he came and posted his theory.

I will tell you once again brother, RAFO