The Hockey Game

*Epic Music from the Beginning of WoK Plays, and everyone looks up at a podium where LeftInch stands wearing his signature duster and spectacles.*

"Welcome to the first ever, inter-clan Hockey Game! Today's game is hosted by the Newcago Court, the refreshments are provided by the Wafflesworn, and the referees provided by the Observers. There has been a slight change since the original arrangement because the Observers chickened out asked to switch with the Wafflesworn for the day. The match between the Court and the Sworn will start in about half an hour, if the players would please come and state their positions, then we can all mingle before the game starts.

Team 1. NC                                              Team 2. WS

Goalee: Leftinch                                       Contrary

Captain: Queen Elsa                                Goalee: Kobold King

Center Forward: Erai                                Left Wing: Ashiok

Left Wing: Swimmingly                              Right Wing: Jason

-                                                      

Edited by Leftinch

Well, since your the first one here I'll put you in the other goalee position for now. At least until someone convinces you that something else is better. My only knowledge of Hockey is watching the Olymphics so.....

The Panda says it goes against their intent. We'll just have to convince them that it's too much fun not to play. :P

Seeing as there are no NC people here aside from me, we'll postpone for an hour. 3pm eastern american now.

Double Edit: I just realized that the Royalty are probably asleep right now since they're Aussies. I think for now we'll just postpone until we can sort out a time for maximum participation.

You can go ahead and put in where you would like to play etc.

Edited by Leftinch

The Panda says it goes against their intent. We'll just have to convince them that it's too much fun not to play. :P

Seeing as there are no NC people here aside from me, we'll postpone for an hour. 3pm eastern american now.

Double Edit: I just realized that the Royalty are probably asleep right now since they're Aussies. I think for now we'll just postpone until we can sort out a time for maximum participation.

You can go ahead and put in where you would like to play etc.

Do we have to let the Aussies play? I mean, once they roll out the kangaroos it's all over. :P

Are you suggesting we don't let our court's Royalty play in a game they challenged another guild to play!? Don't chicken out too wafflesworn or we will be forced to challenge the Featherfans. We'd rather wait a while to do that since Quiver might end up having an "accident"

Are you suggesting we don't let our court's Royalty play in a game they challenged another guild to play!? Don't chicken out too wafflesworn or we will be forced to challenge the Featherfans. We'd rather wait a while to do that since Quiver might end up having an "accident"

Of course not. We are consumers of chicken, not chickens ourselves. :P

Hokay, here we go. 

Rules:

• Since there are only 3 players per team as of yet, there will be no positions. Everyone is Center and can go anywhere.
  • You and the puck may go behind the goals (real rule)
  • Each player may summon/bring a maximum of 3 Lifeless/Awakened Objects to support them. All rules apply to them.
  • Contact is allowed, but only with the player with the puck in their possession (no shepherding).

That's about it. I may add some later.

Okay, so we're going to have an opening ceremony sometime tonight- just look for my post- we'll all start playing like mad, and from then on you can hop in and out of the game. Trying to have the game work all at the same time simply won't work with all the time zones, so this is the way we decided on. Erai, can you design us some uniforms? Don't worry 'bout pictures or nothing, just doing it wafflesworn style. Lots of fancy adjectives. :)

Fireworks fill the hall, mists swirl around, and the Frozen opening starts playing.

"Welcome everyone! Behold the game shall- finally- begin! Knights of the Court, take your positions and guard against all goals and dangers to the Sisters. Wafflesworn, play well and eat well. Observers, judge rightly. Finally before we start let us all sing a hymn to the cosmere." Saying this Leftinch hurries off to put on his new uniform and his new Duster on top of it.

"Observers, will ye start us off with the serve."

Fireworks fill the hall, mists swirl around, and the Frozen opening starts playing.

"Welcome everyone! Behold the game shall- finally- begin! Knights of the Court, take your positions and guard against all goals and dangers to the Sisters. Wafflesworn, play well and eat well. Observers, judge rightly. Finally before we start let us all sing a hymn to the cosmere." Saying this Leftinch hurries off to put on his new uniform and his new Duster on top of it.

"Observers, will ye start us off with the serve."

Welcome to the inter-clan ice hockey game!

The Newcago Court are going to win! Good Luck to all teams playing.

Refreshments will be served in the stands by the Wafflesworn.

Let the games begin'!

Team 1. NC                                              Team 2. WS

Goalee: Leftinch                                       Contrary

Captain: Queen Elsa                                Goalee: Kobold King

Center Forward: Erai                                Left Wing: Ashiok

Left Wing: Swimmingly                              Right Wing: Jason

Players, you may now summon your 3 Lifeless/Awakened Objects/chalklings. You may not Forge yourself into a sportsman, or use and form of Allomancy, Metarlurgy or Feruchemy to enhance yourself. Aons are strictly forbidden, and becoming a Svrakkis is an instant disqualification. You may not use Surgebinding during the match at any time, even if you are about to die, nor may you hold/keep Stormlight inside of you. Shards may not influence or participate in the match. Epics are not allowed to use their powers. Smedries may not participate. Saidin and Saidar and the One Power cannot be used. Multiple Legion disorder is permitted.

Right. Heads or Tails, Newcago and Wafflesworn?