Names for the Metallic Arts

The Titan God

In the section of Shadows of Self and Bands of Mourning's Ars Arcanum talking about the three Metallic Arts it says:

Spoiler

On Scadrial, there are three prime manifestations of Investiture. Locally, these are spoken of as the "Metallic Arts," though there are other names for them.

Does anyone know what the other names for the Metallic Arts are? 

As far as I know we have no idea. If I had to guess, that was a detail thrown in to make the world feel a bit more lived in by showing that there’s multiple names and interpretations of things.

although I do know he’s said that “fabrial” will become a catch all term for magitech, so that could possibly be what’s meant there 

10 hours ago, Stormtide_Leviathan said:

although I do know he’s said that “fabrial” will become a catch all term for magitech, so that could possibly be what’s meant there 

I kinda hope that "fabrial" becomes "the" catch-all term for Magitech, in general. It's a great word for that sort of thing.

On 1/8/2021 at 3:59 PM, The Titan God said:

In the section of Shadows of Self and Bands of Mourning's Ars Arcanum talking about the three Metallic Arts it says:

Hide contents

On Scadrial, there are three prime manifestations of Investiture. Locally, these are spoken of as the "Metallic Arts," though there are other names for them.

Does anyone know what the other names for the Metallic Arts are? 

Surgebinding, at least on Roshar, would be my guess. They seem to use it as a catch-all for everything.

Something or another manifestation of Investiture on Nalthis, probably.