Official Knight Radiant Quiz Results

@Rune So what I'm seeing is is that you're very Radiant. Literally your lowest score is 50%. Just remember your good ol' shardbuddies when you get bonded and proceed to be the coolest superhero ever?

Depending on my answers on a couple of the questions, I'm either Willshaper or Windrunner, with like a 2% difference between them. So either I can fly or can really cause messes everywhere I go. Dope.

Edited by The Technovore

Just now, The Technovore said:

@Rune So what I'm seeing is is that you're very Radiant. Literally your lowest score is 50%. Just remember your good ol' shardbuddies when you get bonded and proceed to be the coolest superhero ever?

When somebody answers mostly with numbers near the middle none of their scores are low.

Just took this again - same top 3 KR Orders but in a different sequence from the last time.
There's a pretty big gap in my scores between those 3 Orders and the other 7 - no idea what that means, but happy with my results.:)

Bondsmith 85%
Edgedancer 84%
Windrunner 82%
Stoneward 55%
Truthwatcher 53%
Skybreaker 53%
Elsecaller 52%
Lightweaver 46%
Willshaper 46%
Dustbringer 33%

• 4 weeks later...

When I took the quiz a couple months back it said I was a Lightweaver.

Now, though, I got Truthwatcher (Lightweaver runs close behind though). Took me a while to get used to the change. I always thought I was a Lightweaver because I have an interest in the arts. Eventually I realized have much more in common with Truthwatchers than Lightweavers these days though.

Edited by caramel_

Truthwatcher 77%
Skybreaker 73%
Windrunner 71%
Edgedancer 63%
Elsecaller 62%
Stoneward 58%
Willshaper 47%
Bondsmith 43%
Dustbringer 42%
Lightweaver 39%

The upper two and the lower three results are nearly unalterable. I have to deliberately tell outright lies to change them/

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2021 at 2:41 PM, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I’m an Elsecaller! I find it curious that other people got negative answers - my lowest was Dustbringer, but that was still over 30 percent.

• my lowest was 54 so, I out balanced you :D