Official Knight Radiant Quiz Results

11 hours ago, Toothless of Shinover said:

wow, I did not think that was possible.

I wonder if it is possible to perfectly tie as all Radiants.

Probably not, unless you manage to somehow balance Windrunner/Skybreaker (spirit/letter of the law) with all the other stuff...

I know someone explained the Quiz's code, so you might be able to figure out the type of person that would be needed.

(for example, Bondsmith has an innate penalty to percentages, so you REALLY have to match to get it, or else you would get another Order)

1 hour ago, Halyo_Alex said:

Probably not, unless you manage to somehow balance Windrunner/Skybreaker (spirit/letter of the law) with all the other stuff...

I literally do that. I get both of those equally, as I said in my original post near the top

3 hours ago, Halyo_Alex said:

I meant balancing those with the other orders too.

Ya, I am terrible at that balance. I just took the test so my info would be exact. All of this is copied EXACTLY, even the negatives.

Skybreaker  64%
Windrunner  61%
Elsecaller   54%
Edgedancer 46%
Stoneward  42%
Bondsmith  41%
Truthwatcher  39%
Willshaper   -2%
Dustbringer   -8%
Lightweaver  -19%

Just now, Chinkoln said:

Ya, I am terrible at that balance. I just took the test so my info would be exact. All of this is copied EXACTLY, even the negatives.

Skybreaker  64%
Windrunner  61%
Elsecaller   54%
Edgedancer 46%
Stoneward  42%
Bondsmith  41%
Truthwatcher  39%
Willshaper   -2%
Dustbringer   -8%
Lightweaver  -19%

it still makes me laugh that you can have negative affinity for an order on the quiz at all.

1 minute ago, Halyo_Alex said:

it still makes me laugh that you can have negative affinity for an order on the quiz at all.

I know, right? I guess it just means that you would be TERRIBLE at meeting the requirements for that order, or maybe some aspects of you would actually repulse the spren of that order.

2 minutes ago, Chinkoln said:

I know, right? I guess it just means that you would be TERRIBLE at meeting the requirements for that order, or maybe some aspects of you would actually repulse the spren of that order.

I guess you would be so confusing to a Cryptic that you could never bond one and be a lightweaver. Well, not like you'd be missing out, with your clear affinity for the surge of Gravitation (both skybreaker and windrunner).

5 minutes ago, Halyo_Alex said:

I guess you would be so confusing to a Cryptic that you could never bond one and be a lightweaver. Well, not like you'd be missing out, with your clear affinity for the surge of Gravitation (both skybreaker and windrunner).

When you mentioned that, it made me think, what if each surge is related to an attribute? Windrunners and Skybreakers share gravitation, and they focus on the law. Elsecallers and Lightweavers focus on information and knowledge (whether true or false). They share soulcasting. These are just off the top of my head, but I vaguely remember other connections that I noticed while reading.

21 hours ago, Halyo_Alex said:

I know someone explained the Quiz's code, so you might be able to figure out the type of person that would be needed.

(for example, Bondsmith has an innate penalty to percentages, so you REALLY have to match to get it, or else you would get another Order)

if you move all the sliders to the left, you get Edgedancer

if you move all the sliders to the right you get Truthwatcher

if you don't move any, you get Willshaper

On 1/11/2021 at 3:49 AM, Exotwo said:

if you move all the sliders to the left, you get Edgedancer

if you move all the sliders to the right you get Truthwatcher

if you don't move any, you get Willshaper

I tried to put a third of the sliders to the left, a third of the sliders to the right and the rest in the middle and I got this:

Edgedancer: 42%

Windrunner: 42%

Willshaper: 40%

Lightweaver: 36%

Skybreaker: 26%

Truthwatcher: 24%

Bondsmith: 21%

Stoneward: 16%

Dustbringer: 10%

Elsecaller: 10%

Edited by Toothless of Shinover

Woah! I put the all sliders to a side I do not like and I got this: