The Unknown Ajah

4 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Sorry! I'm in six RPs now. I apologize if there's a delay in responses.

They do like to show off, don't they? Avaraliin thinks to himself. Out loud he says, "Full ramming capabilities? Interesting."

He turns back to the General and the annoying Ceros. "Is that all? I have to say I'm slightly disappointed. Just that for your independence?" He shakes his head.

23 minutes ago, Not an Ookla said:

They do like to show off, don't they? Avaraliin thinks to himself. Out loud he says, "Full ramming capabilities? Interesting."

He turns back to the General and the annoying Ceros. "Is that all? I have to say I'm slightly disappointed. Just that for your independence?" He shakes his head.

The ship that just rammed the Atlak quickly moves away while the remaining ship starts shooting over seven cannons at the Atlak, finally sinking it. "If you want we can show you the harvester..."

1 hour ago, Not an Ookla said:

Sorry! I'm in six RPs now. I apologize if there's a delay in responses.

No worries ^_^ The mention was just so the thread doesn’t get buried.

Ceros grits his teeth at the comment of the representative, but hides it by looking out the window at the warships. Such powerful creations, steel creatures of the sea, each a complex mechanism allowing humanity to traverse the oceans where none have sailed before... and Avaraliin found it disappointing.

“You have a more powerful ship?” Ceros snapped, an undiplomatic slip of the tongue. He continued to stare outside the window. “Throw out your best ships and not a single one will outspeed, outlast, or outweapon one of ours.”

Edited by I think I am here.

6 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Ceros grits his teeth at the comment of the representative, but hides it by looking out the window at the warships. Such powerful creations, steel creatures of the sea, each a complex mechanism allowing humanity to traverse the oceans where none have sailed before... and Avaraliin found it disappointing.

“You have a more powerful ship?” Ceros snapped, an undiplomatic slip of the tongue. He continued to stare outside the window. “Throw out your best ships and not a single one will outspeed, outlast, or outweapon an Atlak.”

The Atlak is the one they use, I haven't actually said the name of the new models.

• 2 months later...