Heyo

Hello, I am new here but I have already posted a question.

But so I started to read Stormlight archive early 2020 and I am reading 3rd book (Oathbringer).

Stormlight Archive is now my favourite Story ever. My Favourite character is Kaladin and my 2nd Favourite character is Daliner. My Least Favourite character is Amaram.

SPOLIER:

Spoiler

It used to be Sadeas before his death

Sorry, I am just going to test some features, if that is ok with you guys. if you want me to remove, it just ask me to.

BoldItalicUnderlineStrikethroughThe Author

<code>
Spoiler

Spoiler

:) 

Any other questions?

Edited by TDS3

32 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Welcome to the Shard! I already interacted with you in the last post wins! 
The Stormlight Archive is also my favorite! 
What is your favorite sotmeoighy book?

I can not decide. They are all really really good. I think out of the first 2 books, The first one (The Way of Kings) is my favourite.

EDIT: Also you interacted with me in "Chapter 84" thread but as a different name because I changed my name from "TDS3" to "Toothless of Shinover"

Edited by Toothless of Shinover

29 minutes ago, Toothless of Shinover said:

I can not decide. They are all really really good. I think out of the first 2 books, The first one (The Way of Kings) is my favourite.

EDIT: Also you interacted with me in "Chapter 84" thread but as a different name because I changed my name from "TDS3" to "Toothless of Shinover"

The Way of Kings is also my favorite, but I might change because of Rhythm of War. 
Yeah! I remember that! :)

2 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

The Way of Kings is also my favorite, but I might change because of Rhythm of War. 
Yeah! I remember that! :)

I was thinking that once I finish Oathbringer that book will become my favourite. But I do not know

Just now, Toothless of Shinover said:

I was thinking that once I finish Oathbringer that book will become my favourite. But I do not know

Yeah, for me it’s really hard to choose after reading a book multiple times. That’s why I still can’t decide on Rhythm of War or the Way of Kings. 

Just now, Toothless of Shinover said:

Ok, Just wondering how long did it take for you to read each of the books in Stormlight Archive?

About a week for each of them. Except Rhythm of War; which I finished the day it came out. :) It was a personal goal, and I finished it at 11:50 P.M. 

7 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

About a week for each of them. Except Rhythm of War; which I finished the day it came out. :) It was a personal goal, and I finished it at 11:50 P.M. 

Woah!

When I read the 1st book, I read for a couple of times a week and I only read for 1-hour sessions. It took me about half the year to finish the 1st book.

But when I read the 2nd book, I read for longer sessions and like every day, and it took me about a few weeks to finish this book.

And I am yet to finish the 3rd book which I started a few days ago. And I have been reading it for around 2-3 hour sessions.

One day a long time ago I read all 8 books of Deltora Quest 1 in less than 12 hours. But each book was very short. I am also assuming you have got no idea what is Deltora Quest is, right?

22 minutes ago, Toothless of Shinover said:

Woah!

When I read the 1st book, I read for a couple of times a week and I only read for 1-hour sessions. It took me about half the year to finish the 1st book.

But when I read the 2nd book, I read for longer sessions and like every day, and it took me about a few weeks to finish this book.

And I am yet to finish the 3rd book which I started a few days ago. And I have been reading it for around 2-3 hour sessions.

One day a long time ago I read all 8 books of Deltora Quest 1 in less than 12 hours. But each book was very short. I am also assuming you have got no idea what is Deltora Quest is, right?

No, sorry. :(

Thats really good progression! It shows that you like he books! :) 

I didn’t read any faster because I didn’t like them a lot when I first read them, but once I did a re-read I relooked how amazing it is. 

2 hours ago, Scarletfox said:

Hello, friend, welcome to the shard! I also love the stormlight series! Are you planning on reading the rest of the cosmere once you're finished with stormlight?

It really depends on how long it will take to read the rest of the Cosmere. Are the other cosmere books shorter than the Stormlight Archive books?

17 minutes ago, Toothless of Shinover said:

It really depends on how long it will take to read the rest of the Cosmere. Are the other cosmere books shorter than the Stormlight Archive books?

Yes, much shorter. I think The Mistborn books are all around 600 pages, whereas Warbreaker and Elantris are 500-600 pages. :)