10 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Mat I will fight you very always. you coming after me? Matrim

Condensation Illwei

Edited by Matrim's Dice
thisisajokethisisajokethisisajokethisisajoke

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Illwei

Mat lockscum he only goes after me when he's an Elim. Got this game in the bag B)

In all seriousness though, I don't remember Mat being like "you should Ignore Illwei." before ?? Lean village on mat now. as an Elim I would expect him to lean into this and try and get me killed or whatnot.

Whoops meant to send this sooner :P.

Illwei Condensation

11 minutes ago, Illwei said:

In all seriousness though, I don't remember Mat being like "you should Ignore Illwei." before ?? Lean village on mat now. as an Elim I would expect him to lean into this and try and get me killed or whatnot.

Specifically for trolling reasons, ignore you. And I would never get you killed! I want to get in the dead doc before you make it three times as long as it is, thank you very much.

Edit:

2 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

Alright, I'mma head in for the night (day?). So expect radio silence for around 6 hours. Other than that, go crazy. :) 

That won't be hard :P 

Edited by Matrim's Dice

11 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I was deliberately misquoting him and shifting his meaning slightly to be funny -_- obviously none of you are sophisticated enough to get the joke

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Specifically for trolling reasons, ignore you. And I would never get you killed! I want to get in the dead doc before you make it three times as long as it is, thank you very much.

So Matrim has a death wish this game apparently? Hmmm elims take note...

Oof there's a lot to catch up on. There's not a lot to go on, but I'm gonna throw out a vote for Gears, cuz it makes me suspicious when someone says "you should do ___ if you have this role." That's not much, but it's all I've got so far. However, I'm very wary of a tie, so I may change my vote to prevent a tie later, if needed. I also get the feeling that Illwei and Mat are just toying with us. :P

7 minutes ago, Liranil said:

I also get the feeling that Illwei and Mat are just toying with us

Illwei and mat scumteam confirmed. we're putting on a show for you, script in doc! you can even see it (the script) when the game is over :P.

Edited by Illwei

1 minute ago, James Brafin said:

Very quickly, does anyone have anything they need me to get to immediately before I deep dive the past few hours over dinner?

Er... no I think you're good lol

You'll likely find us quite a bit less organized than Mafiascum, if Mafiascum can be described as organized at all :P 

52 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

So Matrim has a death wish this game apparently? Hmmm elims take note...

Er, not what I meant :P 

41 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Illwei and mat scumteam confirmed. we're putting on a show for you, script in doc! you can even see it (the script) when the game is over :P.

*squints* Illwei you still... (what's this say? I can't read your terminology... ah I see) are still voting on me. We don't want an accidental bus- oh whoops, wasn't supposed to say that part.

Anyway

3 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

Mafiascum, so pretty toxic and shouty, but very heavily organized and build-focused.
Very quickly, does anyone have anything they need me to get to immediately before I deep dive the past few hours over dinner?

I think you're good. No claims or anything. (Serious ones, that is)

Edited by Matrim's Dice

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

*squints* Illwei you still... (what's this say? I can't read your terminology... ah I see) are still voting on me. We don't want an accidental bus- oh whoops, wasn't supposed to say that part.

Oy! You're supposed to discuss elim-doc stuff in the elim doc. Stop giving our teammates away! 

;)

4 hours ago, Quinn0928 said:

Well, as always I assume the elims will have a vote-manip--I have yet to see a game where they didn't. So that's Gray Ajah, right? 

I also assume that there will only be one Green Ajah, and that they'll be village--so if any Brown Ajahs scan a Green, they're... probably clear? Though idk, maybe TJ would mess with us by putting a Green on the elim-team and just giving us a bunch of Yellows XD. As speculation, given that Green is quite powerful in having a kill each cycle I want to put in my own personal guess that they'll have two Warders, and one will be elim

Beyond that, I suppose Archer and Reading have it covered in terms of the scanning roles, the protect roles, and the number of elims. I'll slightly disagree with Reading on the number of elims--last game of this size that I played had five (one of them me) and that... did not go well, partly because the village assumed there were four of us. Five seems somewhat unlikely at first glance given the number of people, but TJ might have decided to put five elims on the team with the idea that the Green Ajah's once-per-cycle kill and perhaps a couple of village protects would balanced it?

Finally, I will say that due to college applications and AP classes, both of which suck, I will probably not be as active in this game as in, say, LG72 XD so please don't vote me off for not saying something every three posts :P

@Quinn0928, could you identify the "They" in this sentence? I'm not quite sure what "They" you are referring to here; at first I thought it was the Green Ajah, but that doesn't make sense; giving the Green Ajah two Wardens would be really unbalanced.

15 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

Mafiascum, so pretty toxic and shouty, but very heavily organized and build-focused.

O.O

13 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

You'll likely find us quite a bit less organized than Mafiascum, if Mafiascum can be described as organized at all :P 

They can-uh, yeah. It's very different :P. but hey! does this mean I can communicate in outsider terms with James and no one else will be able to understand half of what I'm saying O.o.

I Just- Well I subbed out of a Newbie game there like a week ago, but I played a newbie game there and it was...well...long.

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

O.O

They can-uh, yeah. It's very different :P. but hey! does this mean I can communicate in outsider terms with James and no one else will be able to understand half of what I'm saying O.o.

I Just- Well I subbed out of a Newbie game there like a week ago, but I played a newbie game there and it was...well...long.

Games take months there, I hate it so much. Also the older base is really hostile to any new players in my experience.

Edited by James Brafin

3 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

@Quinn0928, could you identify the "They" in this sentence? I'm not quite sure what "They" you are referring to here; at first I thought it was the Green Ajah, but that doesn't make sense; giving the Green Ajah two Wardens would be really unbalanced.

Yes, I did mean the Green Ajah. My personal pet theory is that TJ gave the Green Ajah, who would be village, two Warders, and then made one of them an elim. It wouldn't be as unbalanced as it sounds since if the Warders were taking turns protecting, the elim one would just not protect during the cycle that the elims wanted to kill the Green Ajah--if they bothered to kill the Green Ajah at all, since as long as they had someone in contact with the Green Ajah, they could influence that person's decisions to kill villagers. I don't know how likely it actually is, but it was something I thought of and I think it'd certainly be interesting if TJ did that.

Just now, Quinn0928 said:

Yes, I did mean the Green Ajah. My personal pet theory is that TJ gave the Green Ajah, who would be village, two Warders, and then made one of them an elim. It wouldn't be as unbalanced as it sounds since if the Warders were taking turns protecting, the elim one would just not protect during the cycle that the elims wanted to kill the Green Ajah--if they bothered to kill the Green Ajah at all, since as long as they had someone in contact with the Green Ajah, they could influence that person's decisions to kill villagers. I don't know how likely it actually is, but it was something I thought of and I think it'd certainly be interesting if TJ did that.

I'm pretty sure Ajah/Warder is entirely RNG, so while they might have two, one being an elim wouldn't be a conscious decision. I might just be misremembering, though. 

Just now, James Brafin said:

Aight. I don't think that makes a ton of sense as it immediately outs the Black Ajah warden, but I'll agree it is a possibility.

I mean... why would it? It's one person's word against another, unless someone happened to be scanning at the time. It would be a late-game strategy, but it could work? I think?

3 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

I mean... why would it? It's one person's word against another, unless someone happened to be scanning at the time. It would be a late-game strategy, but it could work? I think?

Maybe. I don't see it but I haven't played in a long time, so I'll take your word for it.
Since I've got you here, could you explain what it means to "condensation" somebody?

29 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Oy! You're supposed to discuss elim-doc stuff in the elim doc. Stop giving our teammates away! 

;)

I know this is a joke, but I absolutely wouldn’t put it past Elim!Quinn to legitimately say this...

You did have me put my reads as 100% accurate last game when we were Elims together. Seems very similar....:ph34r: