Main village Lotus scenario is where one of the Grey Ajah is an elim and purposefully removed a vote from Dannex to make sure Lotus got hit. Wouldn't be quite as clearing since a Grey Ajah would know Lotus is a Warder with a double life if they were both evil. Burnt, the Grey Ajah you know might be relevant, especially if they didn't vote for Lotus.

Edit: You aren't supposed to put votes in edits but it's almost seven hours until rollover so there should be plenty of time for @TJ Shade to see it. I'll put a vote on Lotus but will not be around to see any EoD discussion.

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity

3 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Main village Lotus scenario is where one of the Grey Ajah is an elim and purposefully removed a vote from Dannex to make sure Lotus got hit. Wouldn't be quite as clearing since a Grey Ajah would know Lotus is a Warder with a double life if they were both evil. Burnt, the Grey Ajah you know might be relevant, especially if they didn't vote for Lotus.

It do appear I may have made mistake in staying up late. will probably not be around for rollover.

Devo reminds me though: why would, if Elim!grey, take a vote off Danex C1?

E!grey would know that E!Lotus would be a warder and not die.
But why waste that when they could have just removed a vote from lotus? Did they assume that it might have been too suspicious, and removing the votes from Danex would be better? kinda clear Lotus because no one tried to save her? idk.

but yeah, probably won't be on o for rollover.

7 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

So James is the Ajah and Order is the Warder in contrast to what Matrim guessed and I reported as fact without checking.

I'm pretty sure village!Lotus's reads include Gears being an elim, hence the vote.

How... how do you know this?

im not going to deny this but what information could you possibly have that tells you this?

14 hours ago, Dannex said:

I can provide some input here. James is not a warder. 

2 hours ago, James Brafin said:

How... how do you know this?

im not going to deny this but what information could you possibly have that tells you this?

im guessing ya got spied on by my role twin

Edit:  oh and imma guess R

Edited by Burnt Spaghetti
Shrekman

So, things we need to discuss. 1. What will Lot's flip give us? 2. What do we do based on Lot's flip? 3. Danex? Illwei seems to think that Lot/Dan is NOT E/E, which seems reasonable. As such, if vil!Lot, X Danex? If elim!Lot... What then? Where do we turn? 

A reads list, because I really need to get better that.

My "Trust"s: My darling Aes Sedai, Jam [for confusion, effort, etc]

My "Will Listen To"s: Illwei [good points, I'll listen for now, but you always make me suspicious of you by merely existing], Matrim [who seems to be following Illwei, may be hiding], Archer [I've agreed with a lot of their points]

My "I haven't the faintest idea"s: Bubbles [you're too quiet, haven't said anything of substance, but Bubbles is my favourite bottle of lightning], Orlok [your previous incarnation was absolutely silent], Order [completely unmemorable], Books [also unmemorable], Devotary [also also unmemorable]

My "I cannot trust a word you say"s: Condensation [I literally don't remember you, and the WGG concept just spoils it. I won't pursue your demise, but still. Noted.]

My "Naughty little rat"s: Lot [based on elim interactions], Danex [I've stated my reasoning. I'll just lay off for one cycle]