Guest Breaker
2 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

I actually like red.

In a more relevant note, does anyone else feel like it's weird that Lotus is just letting this happen?

Resignation to the inevitable. They never posted much, anyway, didn't defend themself in earlier cycles. 

Edited by Breaker
grammar

I’d still like to hear reads from them though :P

(Also, I’ve made a slight change to how I view the remaining elims, Connie could be substituted for James. Though I think it’s one of the two plus Lot and Burnt.)

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

I’d still like to hear reads from them though :P

(Also, I’ve made a slight change to how I view the remaining elims, Connie could be substituted for James. Though I think it’s one of the two plus Lot and Burnt.)

I'm curious though, why do you put both lot and I together? Personally I think as far as knowlege gain, elim bonded with elim achieves nothing. by having an elim warder bonded to a villager, they get the same information they would if both were evil, seems redundant 

1 minute ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

I'm curious though, why do you put both lot and I together? Personally I think as far as knowlege gain, elim bonded with elim achieves nothing. by having an elim warder bonded to a villager, they get the same information they would if both were evil, seems redundant 

Knowledge-wise, sure, but there also is the protection it offers. Cause that definitely is there :P And I was under the impression it had been widely agreed that there’d likely be an e/e pair.

As for you specifically... I’m not as confident on that. But I don’t think James/Order is e/e because of what Order said about their PMs and such.

...Though what if Connie was Quinn’s Warder? That’d be possible, and would explain her unwillingness to claim. Hmm.

Guest Breaker
8 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Knowledge-wise, sure, but there also is the protection it offers. Cause that definitely is there :P And I was under the impression it had been widely agreed that there’d likely be an e/e pair.

As for you specifically... I’m not as confident on that. But I don’t think James/Order is e/e because of what Order said about their PMs and such.

...Though what if Connie was Quinn’s Warder? That’d be possible, and would explain her unwillingness to claim. Hmm.

You really like the WGG theory haha

Guest Breaker
3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

If I’m being completely honest, I forgot about that when writing the above... but yes. I do like the WGG theory :P 

Beat me at Rock/Paper/Scissors and I'll take a second look at it. 

42 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Don't- Mat, it wasn't a WGG. let. it. go.

Please sheep me on this :3

1 hour ago, James Brafin said:

In a more relevant note, does anyone else feel like it's weird that Lotus is just letting this happen?

hm

@Lotus If you're village then please leave some reads for us to look at after you die ;-;

Guest Breaker
Just now, Illwei said:

;-;

My word was "Lotus"

I'll go next, but it's Shrekman, because the man is getting Shrekked, not hanged. For...reasons. 

Eight letters.