8 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Danex Doesn't need to eat up our discussion. this is not a reason to kill them.

Danex will eat up our discussion because I suspect them because of reasons no one has refuted, and because we have no other suspects. The other X candidates are dependent on trust/suspicion of Danex. I suspect Danex, no one has given me a good reason not to suspect Danex, and I don't particularly suspect any of the quite frankly subpar alternative candidates. I will continue to push a Danex X until someone gives me a good reason not to and a solid alternate.

Just now, Gears said:

Danex will eat up our discussion because I suspect them because of reasons no one has refuted, and because we have no other suspects. The other X candidates are dependent on trust/suspicion of Danex. I suspect Danex, no one has given me a good reason not to suspect Danex, and I don't particularly suspect any of the quite frankly subpar alternative candidates. I will continue to push a Danex X until someone gives me a good reason not to and a solid alternate.

What are your current reasons still?

that Danex was trying to bus Striker? by encouraging a tie?

A couple of things which I thought would be assumed but needs to be specified because I was going through the rules and thought I could be clearer.

1. Even though Order of Actions is given as:

Black Ajah Kill, Green Ajah, Elimination (bypasses protects)

Elimination comes after the Black and Green Ajah kills. As I mentioned during clarification, the outgoing player/s will be able to make a successful kill. So to be more specific, the OoA would look like this:

Black Ajah Kill, Green Ajah
Elimination (bypasses protects)

2. A bonded Aes Sedai's death only removes the extra life of the bonded Warder. If the Warder has only one life, it does not kill the Warder. Thought I'd just make that clear.

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

What are your current reasons still?

that Danex was trying to bus Striker? by encouraging a tie?

The second Liranil vote. Very suspicious, no one has even contested it. Also, encouraging a tie was an opportunity for the [hypothetical] elim!Grey to save one, thus ensuring that at least one survives. Besides, Striker didn't even end up X'ed, so it was probably a bluff.

1 minute ago, Gears said:

The second Liranil vote. Very suspicious, no one has even contested it. Also, encouraging a tie was an opportunity for the [hypothetical] elim!Grey to save one, thus ensuring that at least one survives. Besides, Striker didn't even end up X'ed, so it was probably a bluff.

I have no defense for that other than that...sounds like Danex. couldn't believe that the first person we almost kill was the Green Ajah.

I have countered the other points, so this is now all you have?

Do you want to suspect everyone else who voted on liranil after the Ajah claim? Breaker, James? Both of these people looks suspicious if you only choose to look at the suspicious parts of their play as well.

- Breaker had questionable interactions with Striker, Has been sheeping, Vote hopping.
 - James had bad interactions with striker, Dropped off with the analysis after D1 really and he was getting village read.

Guest Breaker

Oh, people are posting. Hello :)

Would you mind telling me what my questionable interactions with Striker were?

edit:

what’s sheeping?

also, I’m a known vote-hopper. My policy is pretty public, a matter of goofiness, lack of reads, and a strategic idea — that ties suck. 

Edited by Breaker

Sigh I don’t know what to think.

On the one hand Quinn is in my village reads, and I really don’t think they are a elim.

on the other hand some of Illwei’s points about not voting Dannex make a lot of sense

On the third hand I feel like we arnt going to be able to move past the Dannex issue and it’s going to keep being a issue

Guest Breaker
1 minute ago, Illwei said:

Quinn

I'm still suspicious of lotus :////

Don’t mean to nag so close to rollover, but I won’t be vote hopping this cycle, so I’ve got the time and attention to spare. Mind responding to my post above before it gets lost? Serious question from a new player. :)

9 minutes ago, Breaker said:

Would you mind telling me what my questionable interactions with Striker were?

edit:

what’s sheeping?

also, I’m a known vote-hopper. My policy is pretty public, a matter of goofiness, lack of reads, and a strategic idea — that ties suck. 

Questionable meaning that you didn't really interact with him when he was in thread, and it's not like I think your interactions clear you

Following other people. I understand that you just haven't really been trying to take the game seriously, so it's not really incriminating I guess. I just don't think that there should be more reason to kill off Danex than you. (I swear if spec doc is laughing-)

Yeah yeah, see above point :P.

Guest Breaker

Tbh I didn’t interact with striker because they didn’t say much and never said much I had a response to. Kinda a dry well. I think most of us didn’t interact with them much. I’ve largely been interacting with you lol

Cycle - 4: The Thin Red Line

They raided Star’s house of course. It was a major revelation. Even though they were spoken about in hushed tones, the actual revelation of their presence shook the core principles of what made the Aes Sedai. Star’s house revealed many connections, the most important of all, their closeness with Quinn.

Quinn regarded The Amyrlin Seat with confident and regal posture. She didn’t look like she had anything to hide. 

I..I had covered all my tracks, right? Surely this is a bluff, they wouldn’t have found anything. Star was very careful, he wouldn’t have left anything that could be traced back to me.

Regaining her confidence, she nodded to herself internally. She’d face anything this woman had to throw at her.

The Amyrlin Seat removed her hand from behind her back to reveal a smooth white rod.

She gasped. No...no! It.. it’s not possible! The Oath Rod!

She covered her mouth, knowing her reaction had given her away. “How? How is it possible? It is supposed to be in the Tower!”

She slowly backed away, turned around and was about to take off when a pair of arms seized her. They pushed her towards the Amyrlin. She stepped forward, and in a blink of an eye, slit her throat. "Let this be an example to all the Black Ajah.” the Amyrlin announced.

Amyrlin nodded to herself. Just one simple question, when answered while holding the Oath Rod was the key to uncovering the Black Ajah. "Are you a Black Ajah?" No lie can be told while holding it. That would have been true if she actually had the real Oath Rod. But her gamble had worked. No one needed to know that the Amyrlin had just demonstrated a fake Oath Rod. The real one, was in fact, with the Tower.

Quinn was eliminated. She was a Black Ajah within the order Red Ajah.
Matrim's Dice was attacked, but survived.

Vote Count: 

Quinn0928 (4) : Matrim's Dice, Illwei, Dannex, Devotary of Spontaneity
Dannex (2) : Gears, Breaker, Archer
Archer (2): Lotus, James Brafin

Kings_Way has been replaced by @Orlok Tsubodai. Please welcome them to the game!

Cycle 4 has begun and will end on January 18, at 23:30 IST [GMT + 05:30]. Please try to bold your votes, and give retractions in green. Don’t forget to put your actions in!

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @Matrim's Dice - Philico
  2. @Gears - Roko the Basilisk
  3. Ashbringer- Faleast Rebel Aes Sedai [Blue Ajah]
  4. @Breaker
  5. Quinn0928 Black Ajah [Red Ajah]
  6. @Lotus - Ilyanna
  7. @Archer - Brick
  8. Liranil Rebel Aes Sedai [Green Ajah]
  9. Shard of Reading Rebel Aes Sedai [Yellow Ajah]
  10. StrikerEZ - Star Black Ajah [White Ajah]
  11. @The Unknown Order - Ettsel
  12. @James Brafin
  13. @Burnt Spaghetti
  14. @Illwei
  15. @Dannex
  16. @Flyingbooks42
  17. @Devotary of Spontaneity - Kine
  18. @Condensation - Connie
  19. @Orlok Tsubodai
Edited by TJ Shade

I'm going to start off with voting Lotus.

It could all be a fun coincidence, but Striker trying to not kill lotus, and lotus trying not to kill Quinn is what I have right now.

I'll go back through a bit later. Keeping my eye on James, as they've seemed to have started coasting

Guest Breaker

I switched my scan from Quinn to Dannex late last cycle, on recommendation from Gears, once it became apparent Quinn was dead. Dannex was not visited.

Huh, I guess I can read Quinn. That's cool.

Soft-clearing Archer for this, and Lotus looking not very good. Pretty sure Dannex is locked in village too.

Elims, why'd you attack me when I was a claimed Warder? Really? :P 

Also, Lotus. Welcome, Orlok!

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Soft-clearing Archer for this

I get this, but you might have to explain it to the peoples.

Also he was the first one to say that he thinks the Elims aren't playing 3-D Chess. :P. Not gonna tinfoil that rn! No I'm not! :P.

EDIT:

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Soft-clearing Archer for this, and Lotus looking not very good. Pretty sure Dannex is locked in village too.

I also wouldn't say locktown. One vote manip off of him, which if you choose to look at it this way: it could be the Elims hoping to make sure that they at least don't tie it between two Elims.

I still think Danex is more likely town, Having been the one to start up the counterwagons against him :P. (or are we both the elims? O.o. You'll never know! O.o)

Edited by Illwei

Just now, Illwei said:

I get this, but you might have to explain it to the peoples.

Aight.

Lotus is likely Black Ajah, via connections with both Striker and Quinn. Looking at the EoD for C3, Lotus specifically chose Archer over Quinn. If both were evil, Lotus likely would have stuck with Quinn, but she didn't.

(I get that this fringes on Lotus being evil but I find that likely enough to soft-clear Archer)

5 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I'm going to start off with voting Lotus.

It could all be a fun coincidence, but Striker trying to not kill lotus, and lotus trying not to kill Quinn is what I have right now.

I'll go back through a bit later. Keeping my eye on James, as they've seemed to have started coasting

I'M HERE SORRY IT'S SUNDAY ASDFGHJKL Y'ALL COULDN'T WAIT FOR ME?
SO much happened, lots of good information! Give me a moment to parse!

Guest Breaker
2 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I also wouldn't say locktown. One vote manip off of him, which if you choose to look at it this way: it could be the Elims hoping to make sure that they at least don't tie it between two Elims.

I still think Danex is more likely town, Having been the one to start up the counterwagons against him :P. (or are we both the elims? O.o. You'll never know! O.o)

This is somewhat where Gears and I live right now. Might ease off Dannex. I’m no longer bound by a promise, so I’ll be voting however I see fit this round. We’ll be discussing.

Also, me, Gears, Burnt, and James have Pathfinder tonight, so reprimand anyone who is posting from about five hours from now to about nine hours from now (7-11 Eastern). :P