5 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

I am. @TJ Shade?

(To be fair, that's probably my fault, I edited again not thinking.)

Yeah, my bad. I saw it but didn't change it. Thanks for correcting!

The right vote count:

Dannex (3): Gears, Breaker, Archer
Quinn0928 (1): Devotary of Spontaneity
Lotus (1): Matrim's Dice
Archer (1): James Brafin

Soooooooo why am I still up for the lynch? 

Also, I guess I should cast a vote. Not sure who though, out of the three other people with votes, I’m reasonably suspicious of all of them. 

Also, if Quinn is Elim, wouldn’t that be like 3 or 4 games in a row? Obviously that isn’t evidence for them not being Elim, but that would be very funny.  

Guest Breaker
1 minute ago, Dannex said:

Soooooooo why am I still up for the lynch? 

Also, I guess I should cast a vote. Not sure who though, out of the three other people with votes, I’m reasonably suspicious of all of them. 

You're still up for reasons I've relayed to this thread from Gears, and reasons in Archer's post. 

And I take umbrage at your suspicion; I have been one of your staunchest allies, going to bat for you with my partner! 

13 minutes ago, Breaker said:

You're still up for reasons I've relayed to this thread from Gears, and reasons in Archer's post. 

And I take umbrage at your suspicion; I have been one of your staunchest allies, going to bat for you with my partner! 

You’re voting for me, how in the world are you my ally. 

Guest Breaker
Just now, Dannex said:

You’re voting for me, how in the world are you my ally. 

Because I'm showing solidarity with Gears. Which I abandoned last round. Trying, partly, to save you. And because I've been arguing for your innocence from the start.

...are you even reading my posts? Actually kinda mad

1 minute ago, Breaker said:

Because I'm showing solidarity with Gears. Which I abandoned last round. Trying, partly, to save you. And because I've been arguing for your innocence from the start.

...are you even reading my posts? Actually kinda mad

You do know that you don’t have to vote with gears? If you think I’m innocent, don’t vote me.

Guest Breaker

I will not play by someone else's rules. 

Edit: Actually, I'm not mad at you about your initial statement I quoted anymore. I misread it. I saw "the three" and jumped to the conclusion you meant the three people voting for you. So, we cool. We cool, yo. 

Edited by Breaker

7 hours ago, Dannex said:

Also, if Quinn is Elim, wouldn’t that be like 3 or 4 games in a row? Obviously that isn’t evidence for them not being Elim, but that would be very funny.  

Er... no? I was elim in MR47, but other than that I haven't been since QF48.

Edited by Quinn0928

You don't know how glad I am the page count didn't double overnight.

I won't be back until after rollover, and so want to put my vote somewhere meaningful.

As such, I find Quinn more likely to be exed than Lotus. (And will be decently annoyed if you decide to kill Lotus instead.)

44 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

You don't know how glad I am the page count didn't double overnight.

I won't be back until after rollover, and so want to put my vote somewhere meaningful.

As such, I find Quinn more likely to be exed than Lotus. (And will be decently annoyed if you decide to kill Lotus instead.)

So there are two votes on me now to Dannex's three. I likely won't be on for the rest of the cycle (scheduling two chem labs and two chem tests for the same day is not something I recommend to anyone). I would self-pres but like I said, it seems unlikely to me that Dannex was bussing Striker last cycle, so he's more or less cleared in my eyes and I won't contribute to voting him off. 

9 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I really haven't had the time to go back through again, and it doesn't seem like anyone else has given any arguments either?

Danex is the only person we've ever had suspicion on, their Liranil vote was suspicious, and so many convenient counter-X's sprung up to defend them. The other cases have absolutely no reasoning. Danex will eat up our discussion until they die. We must X them. Besides, the being okay with a tie thing could have been a bluff or depending on the elim!Grey. 

Just now, Gears said:

Danex is the only person we've ever had suspicion on, their Liranil vote was suspicious, and so many convenient counter-X's sprung up to defend them. The other cases have absolutely no reasoning. Danex will eat up our discussion until they die. We must X them. Besides, the being okay with a tie thing could have been a bluff or depending on the elim!Grey. 

Danex Doesn't need to eat up our discussion. this is not a reason to kill them.