Guest Breaker

I came here prepared to inform you that Striker showed up in my scan of Liranil. But it appears that we see the evidence before us, and I shall have to postpone my crusade.

First post

Okay, so this definitely sucks, but we do have some info. Also, judging from Breaker Striker and Liranil targeted each other, which is not helpful but not surprising.

sigh Sorry, Ash. I'll run through your posts to see if you crumbed anything, but my guess is based on site meta you didn't.

With Striker on this wagon, I'm hedging a bet we had at least one more Elim. I realize this makes me really, really sus. At this point I'll gladly be lynched, even though I really don't want to. But I also would suggest looking at Breaker, Dice, and Devo as they all have been really sus. If we find much more here I'm guessing Dannex is more or less confirmed town.

Edited by James Brafin

Well... good job, Liranil, I guess :/

2 minutes ago, Dannex said:

I......I’m not dead?????????

We all piled on Ash like really quick there at the end. I'm gonna need to examine that closer.

A vote was removed off Dannex, (Illwei, was that you?) but apparently the other Gray decided it wasn't worth it. Not entirely sure what that means.

3 minutes ago, Dannex said:

I......I’m not dead?????????

It was one heck of a wagon. My guess is they thought Liranil was more of a threat as well, which is... Surprisingly telling. Their guesses on Elim must have been pretty accurate most of the time, otherwise they would have just let Liranil shoot town.

I don’t know what I should reveal about my scan. It’s not super relevant, not a huge reveal, but it might be important. I could reveal the result, or I could reveal the target. I don’t think I want to reveal both. 

Well, just revealing the result doesn’t actually tell the rest of you anything, so I’ll just say that I scanned James. I considered switching to Burnt but you all seemed to think that would be a waste so I didn’t. 

As the cycle ended I got a feeling in the pit of my stomach, that could only be described as....
Hunger. Guys I haven't eaten in a while that needs to happen

Sad ash flipped gree-... ... oooooorange?

Much thanks to Liranil for killin' Striker <3 you will be missed ;-;.

I don't have much to say right now because I just put breakfast on the stove, and I don't wanna burn it.

Wasted an action last cycle because I thought that Danex was going to die :/. kiiiinda confused on how Ash picked up that fast. yeah. Ash you gots a nice little deathstreak now though, wouldn't wanna break that now, would we? :P.

Spoiler

Illwei....................... 154
Breaker................... 119
James.....................107
Quinn......................103
Matrim......................78
Dannex.....................75
Liranil........................45
Burnt........................39
Ashbringer.................32
Connie......................27
Lotus........................25
Gears.......................23
Reading....................16
Striker......................15
Books......................13
Devotary....................6
Order.........................5
Archer.......................3
Kings_way.................2

Okay my breakfast is cooked we're all good.

Gots some thinking to do. Didn't go over the last cycle yet but I plan to look in between at the whole danex discussion. who wasn't talking, who was avoiding it, yadda yadda. Wish we could have switched the vote over to striker but it is what it is.

7 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

With Striker on this wagon, I'm hedging a bet we had at least one more Elim. I realize this makes me really, really sus. At this point I'll gladly be lynched, even though I really don't want to. But I also would suggest looking at Breaker, Dice, and Devo as they all have been really sus. If we find much more here I'm guessing Dannex is more or less confirmed town.

I'm definitely going to be looking at breaker. they're not pinging me as village as much as they were in their last game.

1 minute ago, Breaker said:

And you won’t tell us James’ role? Interesting. 

He's confirmed, he doesn't need to say anything unless he needs to say anything :P.

6 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

It was one heck of a wagon. My guess is they thought Liranil was more of a threat as well, which is... Surprisingly telling. Their guesses on Elim must have been pretty accurate most of the time, otherwise they would have just let Liranil shoot town.

I don't think it's that telling. most likely if she had a warder they were protecting her last turn. Village having any KP is bad for the Elims. Bada bing bada boom you gotta dead vig

2 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Wasted an action last cycle because I thought that Danex was going to die :/. kiiiinda confused on how Ash picked up that fast. yeah. Ash you gots a nice little deathstreak now though, wouldn't wanna break that now, would we? :P.

Wait have you roleclaimed? What action are you talking about?

So I looked through the last-second Ash wagon.

Interestingly enough, this was the order the votes went down:

1. Striker
  2. James
  3. Illwei
  4. Devotary
  5. Me
  6. Breaker

Granted, they all were in the last 3 minutes so that not might matter as much near the end. Still interesting Striker started it though.

5 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Matrim......................78

That's it???? Man I need to step up my game :P 

Edit:

@Illwei

A vote was removed off Dannex, (Illwei, was that you?)

Yes/No?

Edited by Matrim's Dice

2 minutes ago, Dannex said:

I don’t know what I should reveal about my scan. It’s not super relevant, not a huge reveal, but it might be important. I could reveal the result, or I could reveal the target. I don’t think I want to reveal both. 

Well, just revealing the result doesn’t actually tell the rest of you anything, so I’ll just say that I scanned James. I considered switching to Burnt but you all seemed to think that would be a waste so I didn’t. 

Oh hey! Yeah, this pretty much tells you anything you need to know right here. If you can't parse it from this you aren't even trying.

6 minutes ago, Breaker said:

I broke from my default tactic in an effort to save Dannex. I REALLY don’t think they’re elim. 

I think that's fair, but I also don't think your "scan" tells us anything, as you could tell us the exact same thing as an Elim.

1 minute ago, Dannex said:

Wait have you roleclaimed? What action are you talking about?

I thought it was pretty obvious. Burnt confirmed the role, and Illwei and I have been joking about it for a while now. This does pretty much confirm everything I thought though, shame on the mistarget.

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Interestingly enough, this was the order the votes went down:

I think the question is (dangit back on danex smh) if Striker was trying to save a teammate, or if he was trying to white knight or whatnot

Edited by Illwei

Guest Breaker

I'm definitely going to be looking at breaker. they're not pinging me as village as much as they were in their last game.

That’s ok. I’m more interested in protecting my dnd buddies — Gears, Burnt, James — than myself. But I’ve been playing open hand, and it wouldn’t be sporting to oppose investigation now. This morning, I’m a bit more serious, but I don’t know long it will last. 

3 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I think the question is (dangit back on danex smh) if Striker was trying to save a teammate, or if he was trying to white knight or whatnot

Yeah I'm all paranoid again <_< 

4 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

I thought it was pretty obvious. Burnt confirmed the role, and Illwei and I have been joking about it for a while now.

Well it’s not super obvious to me.....

mind enlightening me?

Oh hey! we have flips! I can do...whatever this useless thing is!

C1:

Lotus (6) : Matrim's Dice, James Brafin, Illwei, Dannex, Flyingbooks42, Devotary of Spontaneity
Dannex (4) : Ashbringer, Breaker, Lotus, Liranil, StrikerEZ, Condensation
Gears (1) : Quinn0928
StrikerEZ (1) : Archer

C2:

Ashbringer (6) : Matrim's Dice, Breaker, StrikerEZ, James Brafin, Illwei, Devotary of Spontaneity
Dannex (5) : Gears, Ashbringer, Quinn0928, Lotus, Archer, Liranil
Quinn0928 (1) : Dannex

I'm going to go back and look at Strikers posts in a minute, but just for people to see. I'll talk about this after I look at striker I think.

EDIT:

3 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

Only with permission. Illwei?

Uh, see, I really have no clue who you think I am :P. I didn't intend to imply a role at all, but I have been figuring that maybe the Elims will think I'm a strong role and wanna kill me for it or something :P.

Honestly interested into seeing what you think. I'm not a Yellow.

Edited by Illwei

Oh hey! we have flips! I can do...whatever this useless thing is!

C1:

Lotus (6) : Matrim's Dice, James Brafin, Illwei, Dannex, Flyingbooks42, Devotary of Spontaneity
Dannex (4) : Ashbringer, Breaker, Lotus, Liranil, StrikerEZ, Condensation
Gears (1) : Quinn0928
StrikerEZ (1) : Archer

C2:

Ashbringer (6) : Matrim's Dice, Breaker, StrikerEZ, James Brafin, Illwei, Devotary of Spontaneity
Dannex (5) : Gears, Ashbringer, Quinn0928, Lotus, Archer, Liranil
Quinn0928 (1) : Dannex

I'm going to go back and look at Strikers posts in a minute, but just for people to see. I'll talk about this after I look at striker I think.

EDIT:

Uh, see, I really have no clue who you think I am :P. I didn't intend to imply a role at all, but I have been figuring that maybe the Elims will think I'm a strong role and wanna kill me for it or something :P.

Honestly interested into seeing what you think. I'm not a Yellow.

I... What?
That is, in fact, what I thought. Okay hmmm ahhh that's not good augh

2 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

That is, in fact, what I thought. Okay hmmm ahhh that's not good augh

That's what I assumed, which is why I was fine with you running with that, in hopes that the Elims might think that too, and want to kill me. :P.

EDIT:

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Well I think you're a Gray but idk

Has this turned into a guessing competition? While I do love being the center of attention, I think that that's not so useful rn :P.

EDIT EDIT:

Guys, I'm pretty sure that @TJ Shade is the Grey Ajah, and that he removed the vote on Danex just so that my action on Ash wouldn't go through >:(

Edited by Illwei

Guest Breaker
18 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

Oh hey! Yeah, this pretty much tells you anything you need to know right here. If you can't parse it from this you aren't even trying.

I think that's fair, but I also don't think your "scan" tells us anything, as you could tell us the exact same thing as an Elim.

I thought it was pretty obvious. Burnt confirmed the role, and Illwei and I have been joking about it for a while now. This does pretty much confirm everything I thought though, shame on the mistarget.

Alright! An excellent point! Let’s settle that, then. It was my plan from the start: my guess was that the eliminators likely had a blue or a white, that would try to pick up a yellow on Liranil, or find if they had a Warder, for future efficiency. Alternatively, they’d attack Liranil. It wouldn’t make sense to do both, since they’d waste the blue/white. My objective was to grab anyone who targeted Liranil, figuring we probably didn’t HAVE any more yellows and, that, if we did, I’d have a good guess whether I grabbed a yellow or an elim based on the results of the day. Therefore, I figured I had a 2/3 odds of catching a black ajah. I discussed the plan with Gears to begin the cycle, and submitted my target on Liranil late. Sadly, the one to declare the kill was the one Liranil killed, potentially, but not likely, indicating that they predicted a strategy like mine, so they sent the doomed man to do the dirty deed. 

As a solution to your concern, however, how about I submit my scan to be used by popular vote? Or some other way you request. I’m happy to assist someone who wishes to receive reads. I’m not especially good with reads yet, though I hope to develop the skill. By the Light, and my hope of salvation and rebirth, I do swear to the veracity of these words. Make of that what you will. 

As for the other, I will ask: are you indicating that Illwei claims Grey, and Burnt verifies? I think I can tell, James, what your role is, from Dannex’s statement, but I’ll respect their wishes and keep quiet. 

edit: Matrim’s rep is Scadrian Waffle Cook. Nobody upvote them ever again, or we can’t have waffles. On that topic, Matrim, may I have some waffles?

Edited by Breaker

1 minute ago, Breaker said:

Alright! An excellent point! Let’s settle that, then. It was my plan from the start: my guess was that the eliminators likely had a blue or a white, that would try to pick up a yellow on Liranil, or find if they had a Warder, for future efficiency. Alternatively, they’d attack Liranil. It wouldn’t make sense to do both, since they’d waste the blue/white. My objective was to grab anyone who targeted Liranil, figuring we probably didn’t HAVE any more yellows and, that, if we did, I’d have a good guess whether I grabbed a yellow or an elim based on the results of the day. Therefore, I figured I had a 2/3 odds of catching a black ajah. I discussed the plan with Gears to begin the cycle, and submitted my target on Liranil late. Sadly, the one to declare the kill was the one Liranil killed, potentially, but not likely, indicating that they predicted a strategy like mine, so they sent the doomed man to do the dirty deed. 

As a solution to your concern, however, how about I submit my scan to be used by popular vote? Or some other way you request. I’m happy to assist someone who wishes to receive reads. I’m not especially good with reads yet, though I hope to develop the skill. By the Light, and my hope of salvation and rebirth, I do swear to the veracity of these words. Make of that what you will. 

As for the other, I will ask: are you indicating that Illwei claims Grey, and Burnt verifies? I think I can tell, James, what your role is, from Dannex’s statement, but I’ll respect their wishes and keep quiet. 

That is not what I am claiming at all. Also I don't think you know what my role is lol.

Edit: Or maybe you do. It's def possible. Don't out me :)

Edited by James Brafin