Guest Breaker
1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Striker: Why is everyone killing Dannex that makes no sense

Also Striker: I want to exe one of the three other people defending Dannex

...this is actually a good enough point to put Striker on my radar. Thanks, Dice! 

Just now, Breaker said:

LIRANIL DON'T KILL FWEND, FWEND
WHY CAN'T WE BE FWENDS, WHY CAN'T WE BE FWENDS?

XD I mentioned later in the thread that I have changed it. 

Speaking of which, my kill is on Striker. *shrug* That's who the majority said, and I already had suspicions of them. We'll see. 

1 minute ago, Quinn0928 said:

pinging me super hard for just... randomly throwing out votes with no given reasoning?

my goodness how many times to i have to say the reasoning was to not kill dannex

Edit:

Liranil Striker wasn't suspected I dont think

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Just now, Quinn0928 said:

I mean, I kinda told him to do that lol but yeah, makes sense.

That was exactly my point- in his Elim games ash has mostly sat back and then sometimes joked about it. You forced him into the spotlight by asking him to di that, and if he said no then that would also have potentially been something that internally looked suspicious

@Illwei @Matrim's Dice I suspect you guys because I don’t like the way you’ve been looking for counterwagons. Rather than trying to find reasons, you just basically pick someone. It’s frustrating.

Ash. Anyone willing to come join me?

@Liranil I’d prefer if you didn’t kill me, thx

4 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

What does this even mean?

Right now? One of Illwei, James, or Mat. I was a little suspicious of Ash back before I got really busy this cycle too. That one post where they’re trying to figure out who could’ve attacked Connie felt like they were just looking for something to do without helping too much. 

I'm getting the vibe you missed the post where I realized I'd been a fool in grammar.

Also, we all need to agree right now if this is gonna work. I'm seeing a lot of Oks with Ash, I say we hit them. Dice Ash

I swear to all the Cosmere, y'all had better back me up on this or I'm going to look a fool.

Edit: The ninjas I swear

Edited by James Brafin

3 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

James I think is village, just because of the amount of effort he's putting into solving and the various controversial stances he's come up with, but admittedly that could also be a playstyle thing

Again I emphasize that Effort != Village and that feels just too easy of a read for you to give out. Check out Mafiascum if you wanna see the meta there.

@TJ Shade oh god I still do hate CFDs (especially when they probably won't work xD )

Ash

Edited by Illwei

Guest Breaker

Striker's OK to Vigilante-kill. I was gonna suggest an inactive or near-inactive. Except Burnt :3

Edit: Vote count? I dunno what Dannex and Ash are at...

Edited by Breaker

So when I flip village, y’all should 

1. regret your life decisions

2. say sorry

3. put suspicion on Archer, Burnt, Ash, and maybe Breaker or Quinn. 

everyone got that? That’s the C3 checklist, memorize it.

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Liranil Striker wasn't suspected I dont think

They were tied with Dannex for a while? So at least some people suspected them? And their posts gave me weird vibes.

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

@Liranil I’d prefer if you didn’t kill me, thx

Y'know, I'm pretty sure everyone feels this way. That's not really an argument against it. 

No matter who I kill, someone's going to disagree. So... I'm sorry. :/

Guest Breaker
Just now, Dannex said:

So when I flip village, y’all should 

1. regret your life decisions

2. say sorry

3. put suspicion on Archer, Burnt, Ash, and maybe Breaker or Quinn. 

everyone got that? That’s the C3 checklist, memorize it.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO KEEP YOU ALIVE, BY THE LIGHT AND MY HOPE OF SALVATION AND REBIRTH

2 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I would be willing to vote Ash.

I don't think you'd like the result.

And a lot of my Elim games I ended up also having an activity problem, which... may or may not be related to the doc? I know there were also other things. That may be a good amount of why I seem to "sit back" as an Elim. I'm not sure. But I figured since analyzing Araris's death worked last game I'd try it here, and admittedly it didn't work so well. But here I am.

... okay so people do want me dead. Good to know.

2 minutes ago, Breaker said:

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO KEEP YOU ALIVE, BY THE LIGHT AND MY HOPE OF SALVATION AND REBIRTH

You just voted me, and under mildly suspicious circumstances. Sorry, but you’re on the list.

also, guess we’re doing Quinn. Ash.

Edited by Dannex
Ninjad by cycle end

Cycle Three: Ash Turns Blue

Liranil was tired of people telling her what to do. She was tired of offering solutions and being shot down. She was tired of everyone pushing her one way and pulling in another. She’d simply had enough. 

You know what? I don’t care what any of you think. You think I’m not worthy of making my own choice? That I have to be herded into making a decision? No, I’m going to take matters into my own hand.

Liranil stormed into Star’s tent and looked around for them. She finally found them huddling in a corner and reading something. She rushed, reaching over to Star and feeling their source to the One Power. In one clean strike, she cut the link, Stilling them in the process. She turned to look over their belongings, only to realize a knife in her torso. She looked over to Star, realized they had swiftly stabbed her while she was in the process of Stilling them. She smiled, looking at the crestfallen and aghast face of Star.

I’ve done it. I’ve found one of them. The long rumored existence of the Black Ajah. The others will find me here, and Star will not be able to hide their Stilling. I’ll always be remembered for uncovering the stain that was the Black Ajah.

She thought this wouldn’t have happened if she had listened to the others. It has her decision that mattered in the end. With that, she found contentment and finally closed her eyes.

Faleast was walking around the camp, whistling to a tune, without a worry in the world. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a bright blue bolt of blistering lighting struck him, and he whizzed out of the world.

Ashbringer was eliminated. They belonged to Rebel Aes Sedai of the order Blue Ajah.
Liranil was killed. She was a Rebel Aes Sedai of the order Green Ajah.
StrikerEZ was killed. They were a member of the Black Ajah hiding within the order White Ajah.

Vote Count:

Ashbringer (6) : Matrim's Dice, Breaker, StrikerEZ, James Brafin, Illwei, Devotary of Spontaneity
Dannex (5) : Gears, Ashbringer, Quinn0928, Lotus, Archer, Liranil
Quinn0928 (1) : Dannex

@The Unknown Order and @Kings_way have been warned of inactivity. If they do not post during this cycle, they will be removed or replaced.

Cycle 3 has begun and will end on January 17, at 23:30 IST [GMT + 05:30]. Please try to bold your votes, and give retractions in green. Don’t forget to put your actions in!

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @Matrim's Dice - Philico
  2. @Gears - Roko the Basilisk
  3. Ashbringer- Faleast Rebel Aes Sedai [Blue Ajah]
  4. @Breaker
  5. @Quinn0928
  6. @Lotus - Ilyanna
  7. @Archer - Brick
  8. Liranil Rebel Aes Sedai [Green Ajah]
  9. Shard of Reading Rebel Aes Sedai [Yellow Ajah]
  10. StrikerEZ - Star Black Ajah [White Ajah]