Ahem. So in explanation, I don't want to risk killing someone who could be Yellow. So I chose someone who would be protected. There's still 30 minutes left for me to change tho.

1 minute ago, Gears said:

That is useless. 1. I am a Warder. I will survive and this will give no information. 2. I am not one of the major suspects. Perhaps kill a person under fire, such as Striker, Archer, Condensation. The only reason I see for your suspicion on me is that you dislike me telling roles what to do. I do that every single game, regardless of alignment. Get over your pet peeve and think rationally. [In retrospect, this is a bit harsh. Please do not take offence. I mean no harm]

Please remember I'm new, so I don't know people's play styles, and in both of the games I've played, people who instructed others have been elims (Archer and Dannex). I also mostly meant that as a joke. 

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

@Liranil @everyone

Pool of:
Striker, Ash, Breaker

For the kill.

Opinions?

None of them. I trust Breaker, and I don't know the roles of Striker or Ash, which means they could be yellow. 

Do not have a situation where we can lose both Burnt and Lotus in one cycle.

And Liranil, you don't have to kill every cycle. It might be in our best interests to play this game slower. And Illwei, I'm fairly sure you're the only one who currently wants me dead. But I'm pretty sure I've already talked about not wanting to order around the Ajahs, so I won't give any specific targets.

Gears, do you know who Breaker is on today?

... okay, apparently other people want me dead.

This is a thing people usually bring up before the last 30 minutes of the cycle?

Edited by Ashbringer

@Liranil @everyone

Pool of:
Striker, Ash, Breaker

For the kill.

Opinions?

Ash of those three cause Striker is who we're voting rn

Just now, James Brafin said:

Liranil, might I make a suggestion? Shoot in Dice, Archer?

Twould be useless. And Archer is also very village seeming? Why?

Just now, Liranil said:

None of them. I trust Breaker, and I don't know the roles of Striker or Ash, which means they could be yellow. 

You're not gonna know anyone's role. Weakening a known warden because of that is not a good move.

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

*sigh*

Striker isn't going to die. People have decided to kill Danex and No one wants to switch off of that. this is where no discussion about killing during the day gets you.

Twould be useless. And Archer is also very village seeming? Why?

Archer is only because others seem to feel that he is sus, I really don't like it honestly on second thought.

Lil, shoot Dice (unless this is a claim to warden, Dice?)

And Archer is also very village seeming? Why?

Archer is not village seeming at all, at least to me. They are playing exactly the way I did last game when I was Elim. Being online and viewing the thread but not talking, posting only one or two times a cycle, but make those posts big so it looks like you’re contributing, didn’t ever respond directly to my counter arguments, archer is my hardest Elim read.

Just now, Quinn0928 said:

except for me

Quinn

Quinn loves jokes, but this is like the 20th time she has mentioned how she likes killing Ash. I'm not saying that that itself is suspicious. It gets to a point where why are you making the joke?

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Killing no one is looking smarter and smarter tbh

Heres an idea: Liranil, kill Dannex

Everyone else: exe someone else

Ties kill all

This right here is the behavior that looks so suspicious to me. Why are you white knighting Dannex so hard? because like Illwei, that's exactly what you're doing.

Edited by James Brafin
Typos yas

Just now, Illwei said:

Striker isn't going to die. People have decided to kill Danex and No one wants to switch off of that. this is where no discussion about killing during the day gets you.

*rubs eyes* nobody has explained to me yet why it's a good idea to kill Striker. Last cycle there was a fair bit of agreement that Reading was mildly sus, so Liranil killed him. This cycle there appears to be, for some reason, a fair bit of agreement that Striker is mildly sus. Clearly a fair bit of agreement that someone is mildly sus is not a good reason to shoot them in the head, given that the last time we did that we lost a vil Yellow!

This right here is the behavior that looks so suspicious to me. Why are you white knighting Dznnex so hard? because like Illwei, that's exactly what you're doing.

That only applies if we're Elims. I can't speak for mat but I don't have TMI on danex. I have info about his meta, and I have my opinions about how a normal villager would act.

Quinn

Quinn loves jokes, but this is like the 20th time she has mentioned how she likes killing Ash. I'm not saying that that itself is suspicious. It gets to a point where why are you making the joke?

I... okay can we please stop spreading the vote out for things that are literally not reasons? 

Guest Breaker

Catching up,

Lotus and Burnt, sitting in a tree
B o n d i n g

Edit: May I have a vote count before I go insane?

Edited by Breaker

2 minutes ago, Gears said:

They think Browns are great for the village.

The whole point about why they aren't probably both village is just that, though.

QFs tend to be elim-sided just in general: shorter cycles, more KP out and about, so honestly I wouldn't put too much credit into "one of danex/burnt has to be an Elim"

EDIT:

Just now, Quinn0928 said:

I... okay can we please stop spreading the vote out for things that are literally not reasons? 

I'm not voting Danex. No one is voting Striker.

Edited by Illwei

1 minute ago, James Brafin said:

Archer is only because others seem to feel that he is sus, I really don't like it honestly on second thought.

Lil, shoot Dice (unless this is a claim to warden, Dice?)

it's not an official claim

But shooting me would both

a.) be useless

b.) be shooting a vil

So it's a bad idea. 

Just now, Dannex said:

Archer is not village seeming at all, at least to me. They are playing exactly the way I did last game when I was Elim. Being online and viewing the thread but not talking, posting only one or two times a cycle, but make those posts big so it looks like you’re contributing, didn’t ever respond directly to my counter arguments, archer is my hardest Elim read.

Your playstyle and Archer's are very very different though. May I point out Archer's first game?

1 minute ago, James Brafin said:

Ties kill all

This right here is the behavior that looks so suspicious to me. Why are you white knighting Dznnex so hard? because like Illwei, that's exactly what you're doing.

BECAUSE I DON'T THINK DANNEX IS EVIL BUT IF PEOPLE ARE SO SET ON KILLING HIM LETS JUST GET IT OUT OF THE WAY XD

2 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Quinn

Yay Striker Quinn

That only applies if we're Elims. I can't speak for mat but I don't have TMI on danex. I have info about his meta, and I have my opinions about how a normal villager would act.

I also don't have TMI on Dannex.

it's not an official claim

But shooting me would both

a.) be useless

b.) be shooting a vil

So it's a bad idea. 

Your playstyle and Archer's are very very different though. May I point out Archer's first game?

BECAUSE I DON'T THINK DANNEX IS EVIL BUT IF PEOPLE ARE SO SET ON KILLING HIM LETS JUST GET IT OUT OF THE WAY XD

Yay Striker Quinn

I also don't have TMI on Dannex.

I don't think Dannex is evil either. But I am at least providing reasonable alternatives instead of jokesheeping.

I don't think Dannex is evil either. But I am at least providing reasonable alternatives instead of jokesheeping.

I've already stated my suspicion on Quinn (and twas the first to do so) in my analysis post last night that no one seemed to have read :P. My vote had been on her for the majority of the cycle until I put it on Striker, now that Quinn is actually possible I feel much better about that. It's no jokesheep. 

Guys, the last time I was keeping up with the thread as it was happening was when we were on page 3. I had a really busy day yesterday, and slept in a bit this morning. I literally just got caught up with the thread. Why am I under suspicion?

Current suspicions: James (feels like he was pushing too hard for a reason to get Dannex killed), Mat (they’ve contributed, but not a whole lot, helped start both of these random counterwagons), Illwei (they’ve also been apart of these random counterwagons). I don’t really suspect Dannex, but I’d rather not die myself. I’d also prefer to not get either member of the Burnt/Lotus bond killed, because of Burnt is actually a brown like Dannex, that’s really useful.

EDIT: Well, in the time I typed this up, people stopped voting for me. <_<

Edited by StrikerEZ