Sighhhhh

Actually I’m not super opposed to a me shrek now. Because of the reveal that there’s another brown, I very much doubt the other one is the same alignment as me. So when I flip Vil, Lotus, you have to out your bondmate, they are almost certainly an Elim. If lotus doesn’t talk, then lotus is also an Elim. So this is actually a very useful info kill.

Maybe we should force a tie, so we have one shrek for info (me) and one shrek for suspicions (idk striker maybe).

Just now, Dannex said:

Actually I’m not super opposed to a me shrek now. Because of the reveal that there’s another brown, I very much doubt the other one is the same alignment as me. So when I flip Vil, Lotus, you have to out your bondmate, they are almost certainly an Elim. If lotus doesn’t talk, then lotus is also an Elim. So this is actually a very useful info kill.

Lotus already outed her bondmate: Burnt.

1 minute ago, Dannex said:

Sighhhhh

Maybe we should force a tie, so we have one shrek for info (me) and one shrek for suspicions (idk striker maybe).

? Lotus already outed Burnt Spaghetti as their teammate?

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by Liranil

4 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Okay, well I've already asked you this once but if you don't think Dannex is the right kill then who is? I mean, you can obviously just not vote but you can't expect all of us to do that.

You know, I don't know. Why is that? because this whole cycle was spent doing 1) mostly nothing, and 2) trying to clear up the miscommunication around Danex.

There was so much time spent on that that I almost think that James was purposefully trying to tunnel and distract the thread. That's something I'd do as an Elim.

I'd be looking at the people who didn't try at all to clear up the miscommunication- maybe even feed into it.

@Liranil You asked for opinions. If I was a green ajah I would kill in a pool of Ash, Striker, Breaker - With Danex getting Shreked today.

Edited by Illwei

Just now, Illwei said:

Huh. man, If only the Elims would serve up themselves on a silver platter by trying to save the same teammate two cycles in a row by hard defending them and trying to conjure up a CW out of thin air :).

Yeah, the more I look back at my notes, the more I realize Dice has been "participating" in a way that is not participating at all. None of their posts are actually contributing, have been high-effort/low-value, or just been weird? Dice just feels off, they've been sheepy and feel odd and I don't like it.

9 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Not to mention started by the exact same people... Illwei and Matrim. For no reason save for gut and "similar reads" - which I may not have been paying attention to, but I don't think I've seen in thread frequently.

If Dannex is an Elim I'll have my eye on you two next. (Ironically, Illwei)

What Illwei said.

What if we tie it between Dannex and Burnt

yes I know that's a bad plan

Just now, Dannex said:

Well this is interesting then. Maybe you should all just shelve your me-suspicions, let me scan burnt this cycle, and then reconvene? 

Your scanning Burnt doesn't really prove anything, though. We're reasonably certain she's Brown because a) that's easy to disprove by having her scan a specific person and tell them what they are (I've already volunteered, as has Books) and b. her Warder has also confirmed that she's Brown. It'd be... quite an in-depth con for them to both be lying, with relatively low chances of success.

2 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

Yeah, the more I look back at my notes, the more I realize Dice has been "participating" in a way that is not participating at all. None of their posts are actually contributing, have been high-effort/low-value, or just been weird? Dice just feels off, they've been sheepy and feel odd and I don't like it.

That post was mostly sarcasm directed at Ash for sussing me for hard defending danex. If danex flips village then I guess I can see a case where I'm white knighting, but I don't understand why Ash is sussing me for this when he should know how I play as an Elim.

EDIT:

Maybe he's just assuming I'd drastically change my style :P.

Edited by Illwei

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

What Illwei said.

What if we tie it between Dannex and Burnt

yes I know that's a bad plan

Matrim no

thats a horrible plan

Remove both browns in one shrek

no

we could tie me with someone actually suspicious, like striker or archer.

1 minute ago, Quinn0928 said:

Your scanning Burnt doesn't really prove anything, though. We're reasonably certain she's Brown because a) that's easy to disprove by having her scan a specific person and tell them what they are (I've already volunteered, as has Books) and b. her Warder has also confirmed that she's Brown. It'd be... quite an in-depth con for them to both be lying, with relatively low chances of success.

Well if burnt isn’t online to say who they scan this cycle...

1 minute ago, Dannex said:

Remove both browns in one shrek

yeah no that's a terrible Idea.

EDIT:

Just now, Dannex said:

Well if burnt isn’t online to say who they scan this cycle...

They scanned me, I asked them not to out me.

Edited by Illwei

4 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

1. Illwei's post was sarcastic saying 'uhh this didn't happen'

2. :( to all counts. Again did no one see my reads list? My points? I've contributed little to none of the fluff and I don't think that's really a fair assessment.

I know it's a bad idea that's why it was in strikethrough :P.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Just now, Liranil said:

Fyi currently have a kill on Gears.

That is useless. 1. I am a Warder. I will survive and this will give no information. 2. I am not one of the major suspects. Perhaps kill a person under fire, such as Striker, Archer, Condensation. The only reason I see for your suspicion on me is that you dislike me telling roles what to do. I do that every single game, regardless of alignment. Get over your pet peeve and think rationally. [In retrospect, this is a bit harsh. Please do not take offence. I mean no harm]

Liranil, might I make a suggestion? Shoot in Dice, Archer?

Edit: Freaking ninjas
Not Breaker, Gears will just protect.
I like Ash okay, but I don't have a firm read. I'd avoid this, but I wouldn't say no either.
Striker feels like a bad idea with he amount of lurking.

Edited by James Brafin

Just now, Illwei said:

Striker, Ash, Breaker

Ash because I always kill Ash if I can

Why are Striker and Breaker even in the pool? Striker, all we have is vague gut (which is the reason we killed Reading--that turned out sooo well) and Breaker... I thought we were reading him as vil?