18 minutes ago, Liranil said:

@anyone, just for kicks, if you were in my position, who would you kill? :P 

If you really want that info kill, then Danex. If you wanna check out the Burnt claim, Burnt. if you wanna go for your absolute highest suspicion, that. if you wanna kill someone that you find mildly suspicious but think that the village isn't ever gonna kill, then that.

3 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

You're right about Dannex, but I support shreking at random even less. That is not the proper option here at all.

Just now, James Brafin said:

Dice Striker

The CONTRADICTION lol

not even gonna question it though

1 minute ago, Quinn0928 said:

Not if they all end up being village! I mean if I were Green Ajah I'd have just not outed myself and secretly shot at someone every turn, because that sounds fun, but as a responsible non-vigilante I can't recommend that XD

Seems like you just did :P.

You don't need to shoot randomly, and ofc not if they all end up being village. I don't like this post, I don't like the last one. I'd have thought you were trying to protect an Elim, but Liranil has said that they wanna kill me, so that wouldn't check out.

Not if they all end up being village! I mean if I were Green Ajah I'd have just not outed myself and secretly shot at someone every turn, because that sounds fun, but as a responsible non-vigilante I can't recommend that XD

XD I would have preferred not to out myself, too, but that was better than getting voted off.

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

*Sigh* Yep, my bad. Ties are worse :P.

No clue.

I know... I'm just panicking a bit since I don't think Dannex should die. Like I'm at the point where following any other wagon would be better.

I'll admit that I have been suspicious of Striker a bit, because some of their posts seemed odd, but that's really more gut.

Just now, James Brafin said:

Dice Striker

Woah woah woah where did this come from??? Why are we last-minute switching to inactives AGAIN? that didn't exactly turn out great last cycle. Also it worries me that this keeps happening to protect Dannex. I'm feeling quite comfortable with my vote on him at this point.

2 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

quick wesution. amb i wllowed to sleep or do i nseed to hand aroung for the cysle eng

*pat pat*

you may sleep

EDIT:

Woah woah woah where did this come from??? Why are we last-minute switching to inactives AGAIN? that didn't exactly turn out great last cycle. Also it worries me that this keeps happening to protect Dannex. I'm feeling quite comfortable with my vote on him at this point.

Where did this- Striker isn't an inactive?

I would be concerned too but the vote consists of me and James who are two people that I pretty solidly read town. Mat I'm not so sure of, but 2/3 trying to save danex is enough for me.

Edited by Illwei

Just now, Quinn0928 said:

Striker's been laying low a lot, but not completely inactive. Some of their posts have been a little off, and they haven't said much of anything useful. The more I think about it, the more I feel like Striker might actually be a good choice. 

Besides, we're in a tie now. Although I wouldn't mind this one as much...

2 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Where did this- Striker isn't an inactive?

He's... posted like twice this cycle, right? That's about as inactive as you can get in this game. Anyway I meant "relative inactive." Someone who wasn't involved in the whole mess from last cycle. This just feels like deflecting suspicion and trying to focus on people who we really have nothing against.

Edit: No can we please not do this again??? We always regret ties, every single time, and yet we keep doing them anyway! We can pursue suspicions of Striker and/or Matrim next cycle, but for now they're just distractions from the whole Dannex-Burnt-Lotus mess that's going on that we really should deal with first.

Edited by Quinn0928

3 minutes ago, Illwei said:

You don't need to shoot randomly, and ofc not if they all end up being village. I don't like this post, I don't like the last one. I'd have thought you were trying to protect an Elim, but Liranil has said that they wanna kill me, so that wouldn't check out.

You wanna switch back to Quinn with me? :ph34r: 

1 minute ago, James Brafin said:

NO WAIT SHOOT I DID HAVE A REASONING FRICK I'M DUMB
I'll explain it, if you need me to, or you can just trust me. :unsure:

Actual reasoning behind the Striker exe would be good, cause currently it's just not to exe Dannex :P.

13 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I mean, is that not what happened there though? no offense or whatnot meant, but what are these other people's reasons for voting Danex? He's an easy kill? He gives us info? both of which are not great reasoning.

Danex's Liranil vote. It jumped off flawed reasoning, engaged in a logical fallacy, and screamed indecisiveness. In fact, because 1. I see no case for Striker, 2. I genuinely suspect Danex, and 3. I don't want to let roshambo dictate my actions, I'm re-voting Danex. @Breaker, if you don't want me to do this, you have to beat me in a roll off or another roshambo game. If I win, you have to vote Danex too. Deal?

2 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

NO WAIT SHOOT I DID HAVE A REASONING FRICK I'M DUMB
I'll explain it, if you need me to, or you can just trust me. :unsure:

Yes, explain. Reasonless votes automatically demote you.

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Actual reasoning behind the Striker exe would be good, cause currently it's just not to exe Dannex :P.

Yes exactly thank you! First Lotus and now Striker. Not having a counter-train to Dannex would be concerning, yeah, but that doesn't mean we should just up and start one for no discernible reason!

Just now, Gears said:

Danex's Liranil vote. It jumped off flawed reasoning, engaged in a logical fallacy, and screamed indecisiveness. In fact, because 1. I see no case for Striker, 2. I genuinely suspect Danex, and 3. I don't want to let roshambo dictate my actions, I'm re-voting Danex. @Breaker, if you don't want me to do this, you have to beat me in a roll off or another roshambo game. If I win, you have to vote Danex too. Deal?

Liranil vote was self pres for Danex at the time. that's not AI.

1 minute ago, Gears said:

Yes, explain. Reasonless votes automatically demote you.

I realized that likely Dannex was being protected with a vote tamper, and I was hoping that a Striker flip would provide more information than a Dannex flip. It's moot now, as the wagon is too large.  But yeah.

Just now, Quinn0928 said:

Yes exactly thank you! First Lotus and now Striker. Not having a counter-train to Dannex would be concerning, yeah, but that doesn't mean we should just up and start one for no discernible reason!

Not to mention started by the exact same people... Illwei and Matrim. For no reason save for gut and "similar reads" - which I may not have been paying attention to, but I don't think I've seen in thread frequently.

If Dannex is an Elim I'll have my eye on you two next. (Ironically, Illwei)

sighhhh why is this game so chaotic... If you guys don't wanna vote Dannex, then don't vote him, but it's a really bad idea to totally ignore the main suspects of the cycle and vote based on light gut because it gives the elims an alternative to those main suspects--an easy out, a way to avoid weighing in on them.

Edit: ninja'd by Ash, so this wasn't directed at you obviously XD

Edited by Quinn0928

OKAY WHAT

is going on.

We need to clear some things up so I'm going to try and recap really quick where we're at.

Danex Vote:

- Pushing Wierd Agendas D1
 - Danex Voted Liranil for Bad reasoning
 - Killing Danex would give us info
 - Danex elim slipped.

Counters:
 - He was pushing for things he believed in, strongly, something that Elim!danex, or really most standard Elims don't do.
 - That was a self-pres vote that he didn't feel strongly about. of course it was wishy washy or whatnot, he was only doing it to survive. NOT AI.
 - INFO KILL BAD it wastes a cycle and is more often than not USELESS tell me what you're going to do with that info huh
 - There was no slip. this was the basis of the Danex push today, and once it was cleared up people still found a reason to stay on Danex.

Striker:

- Striker hasn't given any opinions yet still posting like someone posts normally. QF games usually don't have a lot of posts, so calling someone inactive relative to the activity of the thread right not is understandable but I disagree.
 - Has stayed out of voting.

Not good reasons but I don't think that Danex is the right kill. at all.

Just now, Illwei said:

OKAY WHAT

is going on.

We need to clear some things up so I'm going to try and recap really quick where we're at.

Danex Vote:

- Pushing Wierd Agendas D1
 - Danex Voted Liranil for Bad reasoning
 - Killing Danex would give us info
 - Danex elim slipped.

Counters:
 - He was pushing for things he believed in, strongly, something that Elim!danex, or really most standard Elims don't do.
 - That was a self-pres vote that he didn't feel strongly about. of course it was wishy washy or whatnot, he was only doing it to survive. NOT AI.
 - INFO KILL BAD it wastes a cycle and is more often than not USELESS tell me what you're going to do with that info huh
 - There was no slip. this was the basis of the Danex push today, and once it was cleared up people still found a reason to stay on Danex.

Striker:

- Striker hasn't given any opinions yet still posting like someone posts normally. QF games usually don't have a lot of posts, so calling someone inactive relative to the activity of the thread right not is understandable but I disagree.
 - Has stayed out of voting.

Might I suggest Dice then?

Just now, Illwei said:

Okay, well I've already asked you this once but if you don't think Dannex is the right kill then who is? I mean, you can obviously just not vote but you can't expect all of us to do that.

4 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Not to mention started by the exact same people... Illwei and Matrim. For no reason save for gut and "similar reads" - which I may not have been paying attention to, but I don't think I've seen in thread frequently.

Huh. man, If only the Elims would serve up themselves on a silver platter by trying to save the same teammate two cycles in a row by hard defending them and trying to conjure up a CW out of thin air :).