2 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Illwei, just because I happen to stay up until midnight doesn’t mean I’ve lost my opprotunity to sleep and must stay up for 24 hours.

tried to tell her that... anyway, how about you Ash? Thoughts?

Edit: @Liranil to be completely honest as the Green Ajah I would probably hold off killing anyone this cycle, until we have more information and can avoid shooting our protectors in the head :P but that's just me.

Edited by Quinn0928

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

Pre-rollover reminder: DO NOT target Liranil today unless you are the Yellow Ajah. We do not want to confuse our Blue scanner, who will be (hopefully) watching for the elim killer. Discovering either the Yellow or an elim would be good because I think there’s a small but meaningful chance that the elims have a Yellow to balance the Green’s hefty power.

Also, remember there’s a two-vote minimum for exes.

I’m going to plus one Illwei’s ‘Safest Kill’ assessment. I would have suggested a kill list using similar logic, looking to not rock the boat in D1, avoid killing people who didn’t vote in hopes they will refrain again, and to keep the most talkative alive since they seem most eager to play the game. My list would have been something like Gears, Quinn, Connie, Matrim at the start, then weeded down to Connie because they talked the least of that group, I think. This all ignores, however, them being under a cloud of slight suspicion. Best guess is the kill was submitted before that and they never bothered to change it, or it’s meant to mess with us (eg. WGG, either because they’re a Warder or via elim!Yellow protection). Going forward, elim!me would start targeting villagey people. Everyone who is saying the Connie kill is strange is implying they think differently than the elims, so that’s interesting.

Breaker is advocating for RNG picks with his rock-paper-scissors. Gears is allowing themselves to agree with ethos-based arguments. Both are red flags, but NAI in this situation.

Burnt continues to high effort (high number of posts)-low value (little analysis) play, which I can’t decide if it’s elimy or if they are just having a casual game. [Future Archer here: I wrote this before seeing their big post, so I take this back. It’s not super aggressive, but it’s very, very useful TL;DR  for a 13 page cycle, so I’ll link to it here so I can fins it again: https://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/95096-qf50-cycle-2-not-the-yellow-brick-road/?do=findComment&comment=1169195]

As for the Brown!Burnt thing…whaaaaaa. Same advice to you, I guess. It’s possible, by the way, that TJ made two village Browns with elim Warders, since Warders and Ajah are likely to share information, so it doesn’t really matter who collects it. Same with any scanner-warder pair, the person in the driver’s seat doesn’t really matter in terms of what information gets back to the elim doc, unless the scanner is very paranoid.

(Illwei, what is ‘couch’?)

I mean to be fair, i'm definitely playing this kinda casually. Im someone who basically exclusively plays LG's, im used to taking my time. APPARENTLY NOT AN OPTION HERE. But im trying!

I mean. Yeah ngl i wouldnt be surprised if there was a evil. But then i wonder would they instead give a warder who can advise and gain info from their brown. but then i realise i have the best warder and its impossible.

Illwei cant spell the word for violent breathing for the sake of antideath

1 minute ago, Lotus said:

That’s my Aes Sedai! 

:D  Best Warder :wub: 

3 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

That was not helpful in the slightest.
Or maybe was? Dunno.

:) The answer is right there. You can do it! I believe!

5 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Danex feels like obvious town for me, and the push on him was led by someone who misinterpreted and no one else had backed off

Danex feels like he was accidentally turned into an easy opportunistic mishrek and that's how I see everyone on him currently.

Meanie.
As to my two choices for watching, Dice has been bothering me on and off all game. I have some suspicions on their alignment, but I'd like them followed. Archer is just a big question mark for me, he reads hard town, but I know others don't like him as much so it might be wise to do so.

Just now, James Brafin said:

As to my two choices for watching, Dice has been bothering me on and off all game. I have some suspicions on their alignment, but I'd like them followed. Archer is just a big question mark for me, he reads hard town, but I know others don't like him as much so it might be wise to do so.

Archer... in Archer's first game they were elim and they spent the entire time dominating the thread with long posts iirc (I was in that game but I died C1 so I didn't pay too much attention to what happened after that). So yeah, I guess come to think of it Archer isn't necessarily village just because they seem to be trying to solve... since that's what they did their first game too... Yeah. 

1 minute ago, Archer said:

Burnt continues to high effort (high number of posts)-low value (little analysis) play, which I can’t decide if it’s elimy or if they are just having a casual game. [Future Archer here: I wrote this before seeing their big post, so I take this back. It’s not super aggressive, but it’s very, very useful TL;DR  for a 13 page cycle, so I’ll link to it here so I can fins it again: https://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/95096-qf50-cycle-2-not-the-yellow-brick-road/?do=findComment&comment=1169195]

I think you give too much credit to that post. useful? ye, very very useful? eh, debatable. (@burnt I still love u tho pls don't hurt me ;-;)

2 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Okay so you know how like. All the roles have different colours, black inclusive? Yeah so like. Its listed there. Yes yes

:P.
Someone should know my role, in my opinion. you know, maybe everyone should know my role. I've been hinting at it since D2 but that's a lot more fun than outright claiming lmao

1 minute ago, Liranil said:

I feel like exeing Dannex will give us the most information. Almost everyone has given their thoughts on them, and knowing their alignment for sure would be really helpful, to see who's caught being right or wrong. 

INFO. KILL. BAD.

how many times will i have to say this

The Vote shenenagins last round were definetly odd, and beyond that I think that a Dannex X would probably give us the most information.

INFO. KILL. BAD

look I know we want info, and if we do then the best action here is to NK danex, because we have already voted on him, and doing so again wouldn't change how people feel about him.

There has been so little kill discussion this turn imo that it kinda concerns me. but Danex should not be the shrek just because you want to know his wagon. Because it was a day 1 vote. You can't trust them. Say Danex does flip Elim, or village. what are your next steps from there?

1 minute ago, Quinn0928 said:

tried to tell her that... anyway, how about you Ash? Thoughts?

My point was that @Ashbringer was on the thread after all those pages were up, so your point of him "not being awake for the past few pages" was false.

3 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

Meanie.

;-;

I mean, is that not what happened there though? no offense or whatnot meant, but what are these other people's reasons for voting Danex? He's an easy kill? He gives us info? both of which are not great reasoning.

I think I’m going to drop my vote on Dannex

The Vote shenenagins last round were definetly odd, and beyond that I think that a Dannex X would probably give us the most information.

Why

Infokills are typically bad and the suspicion on Dannex doesn't make sense either

This is a bad plan

Who's Illwei voting on? We need a counterwagon.

Striker? Sure. Quinn Striker

2 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I think you give too much credit to that post. useful? ye, very very useful? eh, debatable. (@burnt I still love u tho pls don't hurt me ;-;)

Someone should know my role, in my opinion. you know, maybe everyone should know my role. I've been hinting at it since D2 but that's a lot more fun than outright claiming lmao

INFO. KILL. BAD.

how many times will i have to say this

INFO. KILL. BAD

look I know we want info, and if we do then the best action here is to NK danex, because we have already voted on him, and doing so again wouldn't change how people feel about him.

There has been so little kill discussion this turn imo that it kinda concerns me. but Danex should not be the shrek just because you want to know his wagon. Because it was a day 1 vote. You can't trust them. Say Danex does flip Elim, or village. what are your next steps from there?

My point was that @Ashbringer was on the thread after all those pages were up, so your point of him "not being awake for the past few pages" was false.

;-;

I mean, is that not what happened there though? no offense or whatnot meant, but what are these other people's reasons for voting Danex? He's an easy kill? He gives us info? both of which are not great reasoning.

Yes which is why I don't want Dannex dead. It seems like a bad idea to me. Looking for an easy powershrek

Edit:

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Why

Infokills are typically bad and the suspicion on Dannex doesn't make sense either

This is a bad plan

Who's Illwei voting on? We need a counterwagon.

Striker? Sure. Quinn Striker

You know what? Screw it. Chaos.

Dice

Edited by James Brafin

Just now, Illwei said:

For someone who reads me null?

??

???????

I'm confused xD Our reads are so similar that like-

I don't want to vote you. I don't think Archer is evil either. The only other wagon is on Striker. So that's where it goes.

Just now, Illwei said:

I mean, cmonnn, its a very helpful tldr! AND it has my personal reads! yes they vague. BUT ITS READS.I GAVE READS ILLWEI ARE YOU PROUD!?!?! I did something for once :3

Fiiiiine. But if i die ill tell the dead doc and then i spoil their surprise! oke? 

5 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Edit: @Liranil to be completely honest as the Green Ajah I would probably hold off killing anyone this cycle, until we have more information and can avoid shooting our protectors in the head :P but that's just me

Even when you knew your death was imminent? XD

2 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Archer... in Archer's first game they were elim and they spent the entire time dominating the thread with long posts iirc (I was in that game but I died C1 so I didn't pay too much attention to what happened after that). So yeah, I guess come to think of it Archer isn't necessarily village just because they seem to be trying to solve... since that's what they did their first game too... Yeah. 

Hmm. This is a good point. And Archer might be playing it quieter this game since they realized it was more suspicious last game. 

Yes, everyone, info kills are bad. You know what's worse? Ties

I mean if anyone wants to make the case to me in the next ~5 minutes who else I should vote for....

Dice has been trying to fly under the radar this whole game. His behavior reads someone with a kill to me. And now he just random-wagoned. This is the counterwagon to Dannex we've all been waiting for.

2 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

Dice has been trying to fly under the radar this whole game. His behavior reads someone with a kill to me. And now he just random-wagoned. This is the counterwagon to Dannex we've all been waiting for.

I have not been trying to fly under the radar this game >:(

never try to fly under the radar

And you're suspecting me for randwagoning when my intention of randwagoning was to not exe someone you agree shouldn't be exed?

I think I saw TJ post but if not sorry for the double :P.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

5 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

I mean, cmonnn, its a very helpful tldr! AND it has my personal reads! yes they vague. BUT ITS READS.I GAVE READS ILLWEI ARE YOU PROUD!?!?! I did something for once :3

*pat pat* yesyes I'm proud.

4 minutes ago, Liranil said:

Hmm. This is a good point. And Archer might be playing it quieter this game since they realized it was more suspicious last game. 

I don't think so at all. the reason it wasn't suspicious is because we haven't encountered many a powerwolf here, and so him taking the lead like that seemed much like an eager villager.

4 minutes ago, Liranil said:

Even when you knew your death was imminent? XD

I say don't listen to quinn. I don't like honestly that she's telling you not to kill- 3 kills a cycle is the best part about QFs :P.

@Matrim's Dice quick check you know my role at all?

Edited by Illwei

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

I have not been trying to fly under the radar this game >:(

never try to fly under the radar

And you're suspecting me for ran wagoning when my intention of randwagoning was to not exe someone you agree shouldn't be exed?

I think I saw TJ post but if not sorry for the double :P.

You're right about Dannex, but I support shreking at random even less. That is not the proper option here at all.

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

I say don't listen to quinn. I don't like honestly that she's telling you not to kill- 3 kills a cycle is the best part about QFs :P.

Not if they all end up being village! I mean if I were Green Ajah I'd have just not outed myself and secretly shot at someone every turn, because that sounds fun, but as a responsible non-vigilante I can't recommend that XD

2 minutes ago, Liranil said:

Yes, they do, unless there are protects involved.

*Sigh* Yep, my bad. Ties are worse :P.

Just now, Illwei said:

@Matrim's Dice quick check you know my role at all?

No clue.

1 minute ago, James Brafin said:

You're right about Dannex, but I support shreking at random even less. That is not the proper option here at all.

I know... I'm just panicking a bit since I don't think Dannex should die. Like I'm at the point where following any other wagon would be better.