1,873 posts in this topic

I’ll confirm that nobody went after Dannex with their role but me, since my Blue search turned up blank. They probably expected you to die, honestly, but now there’s some intel. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dannex said:

Liranil is in-fact a Green Ajah. I wasn’t actually expecting that tbh. This might not confirm that I’m brown, since one could use the fact that reading died as proof that Liranil is green, so let’s do this. Who here is most suspicious of me, and hasn’t done anything like a Roleclaim. I’ll scan you this cycle if y’all want more proof.

You can scan me. I'm okay with my role being revealed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Connie could also be a protected Ajah.

Connie as an attack is... strange. A lot of people seemed to be suspicious of her - or thought other people were suspicious of her - but only Matrim voted on her and briefly. This could be a WGG, because this game seems to make those very possible. But that’s not enough for me to vote her right now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I am a warder. I have to admit however I didn’t realize that it would protect against x-ing as well as kills.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

Connie could also be a protected Ajah.

Connie as an attack is... strange. A lot of people seemed to be suspicious of her - or thought other people were suspicious of her - but only Matrim voted on her and briefly. This could be a WGG, because this game seems to make those very possible. But that’s not enough for me to vote her right now.

WGG?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Breaker said:

Two confirmed Warders, and a dead yellow. Probably our only one. Not good.

Connie doesn't necessarily have a Warder, could have been protected by a Yellow Ajah. (Ninja'd by Quinn)

I did in fact shoot Reading, and... sorry. :( I hope there's another Yellow Ajah out there (and that they're village).

This mostly clears Connie for me, although it's possible the shoot on her could have been a setup. 

Edit: Also, I love those tags, TJ! XD

Edited by Liranil
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wounded Gazelle Gambit. An Elim attacking (but not killing) one of their own to earn them trust.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Breaker said:

WGG?

Wounded Gazelle Gambit - when elims attack and protect one of their own to make them seem more Village.

Edit: Ninja'd, spelling

Edited by Flyingbooks42
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Yes, I am a warder. I have to admit however I didn’t realize that it would protect against x-ing as well as kills.

Would you be willing to reveal who your Ajah is? Or... well, at the very least what kind of Ajah you're bonded to? Hmmm no maybe that's not a good idea... I feel like there's some way the elims could use that info though I can't think what it would be exactly...

@Dannex I would also be willing to let you scan me, I suppose. My role isn't particularly important or useful, so I doubt it matters if it's revealed to the thread.

@Breaker That's a Wounded Gazelle Gambit. Basically the elims attack one of their own that they know will be protected in order to hopefully let that person gain the trust of the village. Edit: ninja'd :ph34r:

Edited by Quinn0928
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly think it was the Green Ajah who attacked me. It wasn't the lynch, and I already had suspicion on me, which would make a mis-exe possible if not plausible.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Serious talk: if Liranil is Green, regardless of their miss last round — which is a matter of statistics, after all — we should get any remaining Yellows to protect them tonight. And, for the Light’s sake, don’t vote Liranil. 
 

Hopefully, Liranil can find a good target for the next kill. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It sorta feels like a WGG to me, but idk.

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

I honestly think it was the Green Ajah who attacked me. It wasn't the lynch, and I already had suspicion on me, which would make a mis-exe possible if not plausible.

There is almost definitely only one green, liranil, and they killed Reading like they said they were going to.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I honestly think it was the Green Ajah who attacked me. It wasn't the lynch, and I already had suspicion on me, which would make a mis-exe possible if not plausible.

So... you think Liranil is lying then? And Dannex? Because if Liranil is Green Ajah, then she's probably village. She said she attacked Reading, which she would have no reason to lie about if she were village. And Dannex said that Liranil is Green Ajah. Which he would have no reason to lie about if he were village. So by saying you think you were attacked by the Green Ajah, you're implying you suspect both of them.

Edit: right, I suppose there could also be a second Green Ajah, but that seems unlikely.

Edited by Quinn0928
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smh smh smh why was reading attacked?

Was connie the Green Ajah kill? Better be, Because I thought we already went over that reading was village :).-

1 minute ago, Liranil said:

I did in fact shoot Reading, and... sorry. :( I hope there's another Yellow Ajah out there (and that they're village).

smh. :P. what was the discussion that led to shooting Reading? I didn't see it. I saw Danex, which I also wasn't a fan of. But eh, this is the fun of putting Vigilantes in the game :P.
inb4 we learn that the green ajak is actually just a neutral SK O.o

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

I honestly think it was the Green Ajah who attacked me. It wasn't the lynch, and I already had suspicion on me, which would make a mis-exe possible if not plausible.

It was the Elims, unless Liranil is an Elim!Green :P.

Just now, Dannex said:

It sorta feels like a WGG to me, but idk.

I'd prefer if we didn't go down the WGG road quite yet. There are an awful lot of protects, and in my games (not a lot) so far, I...haven't seen one? Unless I'm misremembering?? (someone let me know If I'm wrong) but the Only WGG I've seen is...the one...on me? when...I was village? I don't even wanna think of that right now it's so irrelevantt :P.

Either Lotus is a warden, or their Warden trusts them enough. If we have a White Ajah and we're going to try to kill Lotus again then that be a good idea, as that will tell us something if she flips red. (...er...purple???)

Don't want to kill: Danex, James, Connie - just off the top of my head.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 confirmed Grey Ajah. If Grey Ajah vil, no bearing on Danex. If Grey Ajah elim, suspicion on Danex because the Brown Ajah is good for the village.

Warder!Lotus = true. Condensation is either a Warder or a bonded Aes Sedai. Either way, someone will die if they are attacked again [Warder extra life gone in either case, if Warder protecting Condensation when Ajah!Condensation hit, Warder dies. If not, Condensation dies. If Warder!Condensation, another hit will kill them.]

Liranil, I recommend you don't kill based on gut. It does not typically have good results. I reiterate Kai's request for a Yellow Ajah to keep Liranil alive. 

Now, I'm going to class, goodbye. I'll be back later after rereading that monstrosity of a C1 thread.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Either Lotus is a warden, or their Warden trusts them enough.

They have to be a warder, only warders can survive the hanging.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gears said:

2 confirmed Grey Ajah. If Grey Ajah vil, no bearing on Danex. If Grey Ajah elim, suspicion on Danex because the Brown Ajah is good for the village.

Well, if the Gray Ajah are vil all that tells us is that two villagers don't want Dannex to die. That doesn't necessarily mean they're right about him. Edit: oh, I misread what you said. nvm.

3 minutes ago, Gears said:

Warder!Lotus = true. Condensation is either a Warder or a bonded Aes Sedai. Either way, someone will die if they are attacked again [Warder extra life gone in either case, if Warder protecting Condensation when Ajah!Condensation hit, Warder dies. If not, Condensation dies. If Warder!Condensation, another hit will kill them.]

Well, or a Yellow Ajah happened to throw a protect on one of the kill targets. But that seems... decently unlikely.

Edited by Quinn0928
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Quinn0928 said:

So... you think Liranil is lying then? And Dannex? Because if Liranil is Green Ajah, then she's probably village. She said she attacked Reading, which she would have no reason to lie about if she were village. And Dannex said that Liranil is Green Ajah. Which he would have no reason to lie about if he were village. So by saying you think you were attacked by the Green Ajah, you're implying you suspect both of them.

Wait - what?

Sorry, I'm out of it. I didn't see Liranil say that they'd attack Reading.

So I just don't see why an elim kill would be used on me. It wouldn't make any sense if I already had suspicion on me. I talked it out with my friends over lunch, and they agree that the Green Ajah kill would have made a lot more sense - I was acting rather suspicious.

I guess what I'm asking is, why would the elims attack me?

I don't know... I feel like Dannex and Liranil were the ones who were the candidates for the lynch before the Lotus flip. But that doesn't necessarily make them suspicious, it just means that they were the first choices.

Summary: It could have been the elims, but the Green Ajah made more sense when I hadn't seen Liranil say that they were going to kill Reading.

Okay, I just came up with something. It's probably really crazy, but it's possible. These two theories are not necessarily correlated. Theory #1: Dannex and Liranil are bonded. Let me know if there was another way Dannex could have known Liranil was the Green Ajah. Theory #2: Liranil is claiming as the Green Ajah to help out their bond, who is actually the Green Ajah. Liranil didn't want their Ajah to lose their kill power, so they claimed and are asking for protection. Or let others ask for protection.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I think it’s unlikely Liranil and Dannex are both evil, and that’s really the only way either one is. With that said, we should begin working with them, since they have the most powerful roles. If we’ve got another Yellow, Liranil is the prime target, though Dannex is also solid. We should begin looking for new targets for elimination, and for those two to target. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Let me know if there was another way Dannex could have known Liranil was the Green Ajah.

Dannex is the Brown Ajah.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Okay, I just came up with something. It's probably really crazy, but it's possible. These two theories are not necessarily correlated. Theory #1: Dannex and Liranil are bonded. Let me know if there was another way Dannex could have known Liranil was the Green Ajah. Theory #2: Liranil is claiming as the Green Ajah to help out their bond, who is actually the Green Ajah. Liranil didn't want their Ajah to lose their kill power, so they claimed and are asking for protection. Or let others ask for protection.

As they were both voting on eachother at one point, I don't see this likely :P. TInfoils are fun and all, but I'd reccomend avoiding them for the time being- they only make life more confusing :P. and Paranoid. :P.

Number 2 is possible, but it's the same outcome as them being Green IMO, so not worth speculating about really in my opinion

Edited by Illwei
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got to finish parsing last cycle, and do some stuff, and parse the start of this one.

If I'm understanding correctly Condensation and Liranel are pretty much confirmed. Pretty sure we have another Yellow around. I have some thoughts but I am not ready to share. Be back in a bit.

Edit:

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

As they were both voting on eachother at one point, I don't see this likely :P. TInfoils are fun and all, but I'd reccomend avoiding them for the time being- they only make life more confusing :P. and Paranoid. :P.

Number 2 is possible, but it's the same outcome as them being Green IMO, so not worth speculating about really in my opinion

Did... did we all just miss the part where Dannex is Brown? Number 2 is not possible, and number 1 can also be explained by that.

Edited by James Brafin
No doubleposting
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Theory #1: Dannex and Liranil are bonded. Let me know if there was another way Dannex could have known Liranil was the Green Ajah. Theory #2: Liranil is claiming as the Green Ajah to help out their bond, who is actually the Green Ajah. Liranil didn't want their Ajah to lose their kill power, so they claimed and are asking for protection. Or let others ask for protection.

You should reread some of C1...

Liranil Claimed Green publicly in thread. I claimed brown (because I am brown) and scanned Liranil to be sure. My scan said that they are Green. Both me and Liranil have said that we don’t have any warders. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Dannex is the Brown Ajah.

But... this is only Cycle Two. I don't know how the Brown Ajah role works, but I'd assume that they get their answer at the end of the cycle, not in the middle of it.

Is it just weird?

Edit: Yeah, I should reread some of C1.

Edited by Condensation
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Condensation said:

But... this is only Cycle Two. I don't know how the Brown Ajah role works, but I'd assume that they get their answer at the end of the cycle, not in the middle of it.

Is it just weird?

Dannex quickly switched his scan to Liranil after she claimed during C1. So he got the results back at the end of C1 as normal.

Edit: @Dannex out of curiosity, who were you scanning before?

Edited by Quinn0928
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.