Just now, Flyingbooks42 said:

Now that people are abandoning the Lotus exe, I will switch to Liranil because I'm more suspicious of Liranil than of Danex, plus I think that the information from Danex (if they are really a Brown Ajah) is more helpful for finding elims than the kills from Liranil (If they are really a Green Ajah).

That's the exact opposite of what is going on. This is wrong, read VC

@Liranil, thinking ahead a bit, and assuming we both survive the hanging, the Elims are going to try and attack one of us. I don’t have any warders, if you do, a Yellow should protect me. If you don’t it’s up to their discretion. So do you have any?

Just now, Shard of Reading said:

Seriously why? I'd like reasoning.

Shot in the dark + Waiting until last minute to change your vote

Just now, Dannex said:

@Liranil, thinking ahead a bit, and assuming we both survive the hanging, the Elims are going to try and attack one of us. I don’t have any warders, if you do, a Yellow should protect me. If you don’t it’s up to their discretion. So do you have any?

Tbh I don't. So... hopefully there are two Yellow Ajahs? Or they choose the right person to protect.

@Archer I see you viewing, come say something, maybe help break up the tie.

5 minutes ago, Liranil said:

Shot in the dark + Waiting until last minute to change your vote

Okay, I took my vote of Dannex, because I don't want to kill a power role, and I want to give him a chance to prove himself. And so now I'm going to put my vote on Lotus, because Ties are bad, and I'd rather take a shot in the dark than kill someone, who could be very beneficial to the village.

Edit: Sorry, I was ninja'd.

Edited by Shard of Reading

Cycle Two: Not the Yellow Brick Road

The Amyrlin Seat was having a headache, one of those which even Halima wouldn’t be able to cure. And the source of that, was of course, the Sitters of the Hall. Even at times like these, they wouldn’t stop squabbling. 

What is wrong with them? They are literally more than 100 years old, and they behave like this. 

Just when she was about to adjourn the meeting, a Sitter from the Blue Ajah, Lelaine spoke up.

“We have some information.. regarding last night’s events from our eyes-and-ears network. Ilyanna is causing some trouble. Many were witnesses to her strange behaviour. We believe she’s dangerous, and needs to be removed immediately”  

Discussion ensued and the Sitters were split on the subject. With no proper decision made, they all looked towards her. During the war, all decisions had to go through the Amyrlin Seat, so she had a hard decision to make. “No. We only have hearsay at this point. I’d like to give a chance to the young girl. If we even find a speck of the Dark One on her, consequences will be…” she left the words hanging. 

Reading and Connie were just returning after warning off Ilyanna.

“Nasty business that. Do you think she’s a Black Ajah?” asked Reading.

“Shhh, not so loud! And no, I don’t think they were Black Ajah. If they were they’d have been Stilled or executed, or both!” 

Reading shivered. “Do.. you maybe want to spar? You know, to keep ourselves sharp?”

“That’s probably a good idea.”

They made their way to the sparring arena and withdrew their weapons. 

After the initial exchange, they started trading blows severely, each trying to one up the other. Side-stepping, lunging, thrusting and slashing. Reading managed to land a nasty gash on Connie’s elbow, which opened them up to an attack from her. Without realising the intensity of the duel and the momentum of her attack, she lunged, piercing through Reading’s chest. Only then did she realise what she had done. She ran, in an attempt to get help from the Yellow Ajah, but deep inside, she knew. She had killed Reading.

Note: The write-ups are not meant to be taken literally. They exist only for flavor.

Lotus was attempted to be eliminated, but survived.
Condensation was attacked, but survived.
Shard of Reading was killed. They were Rebel Aes Sedai of the order Yellow Ajah.

Vote Count:

Lotus (6) : Matrim's Dice, James Brafin, Illwei, Dannex, Flyingbooks42, Devotary of Spontaneity
Dannex (4) : Ashbringer, Breaker, Lotus, Liranil, StrikerEZ, Condensation
Gears (1) : Quinn0928
StrikerEZ (1) : Archer

Cycle 2 has begun and will end on January 16, at 23:30 IST [GMT + 05:30]. Please try to bold your votes, and give retractions in green. Don’t forget to put your actions in!

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @Matrim's Dice - Philico
  2. @Gears - Roko the Basilisk
  3. @Ashbringer - Faleast
  4. @Breaker
  5. @Quinn0928
  6. @Lotus - Ilyanna
  7. @Archer - Brick
  8. @Liranil
  9. Shard of Reading Rebel Aes Sedai [Yellow Ajah]
  10. @StrikerEZ - Star
  11. @The Unknown Order - Ettsel
  12. @James Brafin
  13. @Burnt Spaghetti
  14. @Illwei
  15. @Dannex
  16. @Flyingbooks42
  17. @Devotary of Spontaneity - Kine
  18. @Condensation - Connie
  19. @Kings_way
Edited by TJ Shade

Guest Breaker

Two confirmed Warders, and a dead yellow. Probably our only one. Not good.

Edit: ok, PROBABLY confirmed Warders.

Edit 2: wait, Would a Warder protecting an aes sedai look the same as that? 

Edited by Breaker

Geez that was stressful. It seems like things worked out pretty ok. Lotus didn’t even die. Reading died, and he was a yellow, so that’s not great, but all things considered that could have been a lot worse. Connie even survived the Elim kill. So she’s a Sedai with a warder. Or a warder herself I guess.

Liranil is in-fact a Green Ajah. I wasn’t actually expecting that tbh. This might not confirm that I’m brown, since one could use the fact that reading died as proof that Liranil is green, so let’s do this. Who here is most suspicious of me, and hasn’t done anything like a Roleclaim. I’ll scan you this cycle if y’all want more proof.

I think the two vote removes on me were the only two vote manips we have. I’d guess one was from someone who thinks I’m village, and the other was from an Elim trying to make me look sus for a mislynch.

Edited by Dannex

@Liranil did you attack Connie or Reading?

@Lotus I take it you're a Warder. Since iirc there's no other way to survive the exe.

@Condensation I... hmmm I was going to ask how you survived but I guess maybe you shouldn't say--if you were Ajah and protected by your Warder then they can no longer successfully protect you without losing a life.

@Breaker Connie isn't necessarily a Warder, there are other ways for her to have survived (since she was attacked, not voted).

It appears that the vote-manippers really did not want Dannex to die--or didn't want someone who Dannex's voters were voting before to die. Since the votes moved around so much at the end, it may be... difficult to figure out which. 

Also seriously what is it with you people and ties??? Have we really learned nothing from MR47 C2 and LG72 C1-C3?